Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 67 potential changes comments

Age 67 potential changes comments

Comments on the potential changes here please - remember to be polite and constructive to all, thanks!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Honestly I'm really disappointed in these 'changes'. There has been nothing even remotely significant changed. Come on lads, shake things up!

Forum Fanatic
    Can you please highlight the things that have actually changed?

The Jerks.

Nothing earth shattering, I was hoping for something mind blowing like age 50 but whatever. The most unexpected change would be this . . .

The Sage
    Protect 100% of science on attacks
    Every 2 acres generates 1 book of science
    Access to Amnesia
    Starts with 40000 science books

I'd suggest -50% lean and +33% science eff. Either way sage will become a top consideration if the rules stick as is imo.
    DEUS SIVE NATURA

Post Fiend
    All fine except Attacker pers:

Cleric most popular pers. stays same, while tact and warriors get serious nerfs. Cleric was alredy most popular one. Warrior is alredy usless outside of war and +10 OME is too lil. It needs to stay at same +20% or at least +10% - 15% +1 General
    #Plaidovia

Regular
    those offensive numbers look way to high, it looks like the arms race of offensive numbers will continue.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    those offensive numbers look way to high, it looks like the arms race of offensive numbers will continue.
    Only increased offensive number is 1/0 gain on faery leet
    #Plaidovia

Veteran
    Okay so last age I told you that Dwarf BE and Sage bonus and ToG is too powerful and it should be removed. An age late but much needed change, very good on the BE nerf and Sage nerf!

However Human Merchants are way too OP right now. It's not Humans that are at fault, but Merchant is too dominant right now.

Get rid of ToG or make it 50% effective.

As for Sage, probably best to give them -10% or -15% science costs so they don't have to think about schools anymore. Best change might just be 100% BE for schools.
    Last edited by bombdigie; 30-12-2015 at 20:00.

Regular
    I actually think that Human needs TOG back with those changes, Faeries could also use a gold buff in the coming age, and restoring TOG to humans would achieve that.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nameisis View Post
    Only increased offensive number is 1/0 gain on faery leet

It is not the raw numbers that concerns me, more the synergies with the bonuses, notably on Human, which have the potential to reach really high numbers and have an incredible sustain.

Post Fiend
    None of them need it, Human alredy get Train leets with creds.
    #Plaidovia

It looks like everything was a change to smaller numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by olAllan View Post
    .... Either way sage will become a top consideration if the rules stick as is imo.
    Really? They have no actual bonus except for immunity to learn attack.

Quote Originally Posted by nameisis View Post
    All fine except Attacker pers:

Cleric most popular pers. stays same, while tact and warriors get serious nerfs. Cleric was alredy most popular one. Warrior is alredy usless outside of war and +10 OME is too lil. It needs to stay at same +20% or at least +10% - 15% +1 General
    Avian cleric is a majority of the clerics [274/526]. That was a popular choice because the rapid attack time leads to rapid losses. Orcs are most of the rest [184/526 or 184/252non-avian]. That leaves only 68 clerics. So 87% of the cleric provinces would be effected by either orc or avian changes.

The 3 faery tacticians will be effected by the lower attack time for tacticians. I wonder if that was taken into consideration. Maybe they could enhance quickfeet.

Post Fiend
    Ok avian got slight nerf, but ork is more or less same Sci gain/gains nerf. Seriously want to know who would play proposed warrior?
    #Plaidovia

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Can you please highlight the things that have actually changed?
    Edited the post. Previous stats are in brackets. Let me know if I goofed something up

These changes are so small and so disappointing. The game really needs a shake up to keep people playing. But I guess these changes confirm my fence sitting about playing next age or not. I'll try and remember to check back in 5-10 years to see if the game has changed enough to make me come back. :-/

Thread Information