howdy guys. we are recruiting for the new age. our goal is to be in the top 5 on land charts again this coming age. we whore by warring. so if you like to have a good hard war then we are the place. we try to not ghetto bash but sometimes we cant help it.

we use slack and have our munk bot stored their. its a free app on any smart phone as well as can be used on ipads, tablets, and as well as a browser page on your puter.

right now we need like 2 but can take up to 4 if the person is willing to follow our lead and learn. we dont mind questions. we in fact encourage them. we have a great bunch of guys and even have a resident gypsie.

our wave times vary on the enemy so it sometimes hits right in the middle of everyones sleep time. whoring experience is a major plus.

if you are interested you can reach me on my cell (1-(570)-728-4639. you can also reach me on irc Chrystal is the nick. you can also leave a message here but it may take awhile. wassapp is the best bet. also if you have my old number then please make sure you use the new number i posted.

i also like nekkid selfies.

its going to take a lot from our new recruits. we need very active people. we wont have much down time because everyone seems to be gunning for us since we the new growth kd on the block. so army in and out is a must. we are only recruiting attackers because our tm guys are way to boss to switch out.

i await your reply.