I've been a part of a fierce ghetto for awhile now. .. war non stop, win or lose, we've always been a KD that would rather lose a fight then not be in one. We're going to finish this age with 9 wars and a 4/8 record. ... I seriously doubt that either side will surrender our current one, though I'm sure that we could win it if we had a week....... just a little introduction for those that don't know me....... I want to tell a story about some rather nasty bottom feeders that we ran into:

While we were looking for EoA war, quite unsuccessful for about 2 weeks unfortunately, a particular KD, about 150% of our NW were quite persistently pulling plunders, learns, you know basically feeding off of us. Now usually we pull into fort and turtle up for a minute in that situation, but we decided instead to send a dragon, and hit back. Now they were careful not to give us the hostile, but still quite persistant. There was some debate as to whether we can declare on a KD that size anyways.

We stole the gold from them to send the emeralds (3 total) with only UF relations, FB'd several to the ground, and hit them for a good 5k acres total in just a couple days. We also put up several taunts (I love that feature) It was very satisfying when their NW actually dropped below ours. Not going to name names or point fingers, but this made my age. :)