Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ascension is recruiting

Ascension is recruiting

Does the inactivity of your current peers get you down?

Do you hate saying "Sup?" in IRC to only hear crickets in response?

Are you a Utopian Jedi, yet you still crave adventure and excitement?

Find your destiny, answer fates call, rise up to the next level and join Ascension!

We currently have 3 spots available to ensure maximum fun against 25 prov kd's.

For those of you unfamiliar, Ascension was just formed this past age and we went 6/7 against some very fine KD's this age, including Spartans, SS, and FS. Our KD goal is to war as much as possible, every age. We are currently 11th in NW and Land, as well as 3rd in Honour (as of this post)

The tools requisite for Ascension are as follows:

- Socially mature enough to playfully poke fun without maliciously trolling
    - Be more active than not. "Oh Damn I forgot, sorry." only works once. We don't expect you to idle all day, but be ready to show up for wave times etc.
    - Be reachable, via phone or internet. Mobile Access to the game is a big plus
    - Using Stinger & Slack are a must. (Don't be intimidated, both are easy to pick up and we are happy to teach)
    - Alarms....We set them, and expect you to as well, be you Attacker or Op'r (we usually set wave times to times when we are all awake/ available. I hate alarms as much as the next guy)
    - Be intuitive. If unskilled, be willing to learn ahead of the curve. If Experienced, AWESOME!

Opinions are welcomed, "know it alls" are not.

If interested, please PM me and we can hash out the details
    Last edited by Championsound; 01-01-2016 at 22:41.

You formed only this age?! You guys are intense :)

gl for next age

Postaholic
    Good kingdom, good players. Best of luck in the coming age.

Thanks guys

Would be great to be able to stay 25 provinces to stay able to war in the 25 prov range next age! Really dont want to drop to 22-23 provinces

Any active dude with ambition not currently attached to any kingdom would be nuts not to pm ya'll. You'll have no problems getting to 25 :D
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 02-01-2016 at 05:37.

Let everyone know who all is REALLY there and your spots will be filled in minutes ;-) We warred you guys for first war... very very good kd. Kudos again :-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

was a fun first war =)

Come join us!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Let everyone know who all is REALLY there and your spots will be filled in minutes ;-) We warred you guys for first war... very very good kd. Kudos again :-)
    Who all is really here!? You seem to have the inside scoop. Bunch off hardcore mofo's dwell here is all ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbot View Post
    Who all is really here!? You seem to have the inside scoop. Bunch off hardcore mofo's dwell here is all ;)
    LOL I know youre a make-up of a few kd's...a few great ones. Ones I would not have minded being in. Would not mind being in Ascension either...but my loyalty lies elsewhere for right now. But I endorse this thread and whoever join's you will be under great leadership :)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Hi, id be interested in joining if you still have space available.

Quote Originally Posted by Spzbt View Post
    Hi, id be interested in joining if you still have space available.
    Hi Spzbt! It might help to post a little info about your self!
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Hi Spzbt! It might help to post a little info about your self!
    This is true.

Played on and off for about the last 10(?) years. Not going to lie and say i was in a top kd because that couldnt have been further from the truth. Randomed in to different kds and just stuck with them.

Mainly played a hybrid A/t, A/m or T/m role. I believe i have a pretty good grasp of the game although i have not played for a couple ages so i am not sure what has or hasnt changed as well as which tools are now popular/relevant.

I dont have issues with people coaching/helping me out in areas i may be lacking knowledge-wise as well as following instructions.

That about sums is up id say.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Spzbt View Post
    This is true.

Played on and off for about the last 10(?) years. Not going to lie and say i was in a top kd because that couldnt have been further from the truth. Randomed in to different kds and just stuck with them.

Mainly played a hybrid A/t, A/m or T/m role. I believe i have a pretty good grasp of the game although i have not played for a couple ages so i am not sure what has or hasnt changed as well as which tools are now popular/relevant.

I dont have issues with people coaching/helping me out in areas i may be lacking knowledge-wise as well as following instructions.

That about sums is up id say.
    Hey buddy Sabbot here, I'm the monarch in Ascension. Hit me up on whatsapp +1 626-543-3232 and i'll grill you =)

Regular
    Ascension is recruiting

Does the inactivity of your current peers get you down?

Do you hate saying "Sup?" in IRC to only hear crickets in response?

Are you a Utopian Jedi, yet you still crave adventure and excitement?

Find your destiny, answer fates call, rise up to the next level and join Ascension!

We currently have 2 spots available to ensure maximum fun against 25 prov kd's.

The tools requisite for Ascension are as follows:

- Socially mature enough to playfully poke fun without maliciously trolling
    - Be more active than not. "Oh Damn I forgot, sorry." only works once. We don't expect you to idle all day, but be ready to show up for wave times etc.
    - Be reachable, via phone or internet. Mobile Access to the game is a big plus
    - Using Stinger & Slack are a must. (Don't be intimidated, both are easy to pick up and we are happy to teach)
    - Alarms....We set them, and expect you to as well, be you Attacker or Op'r (we usually set wave times to times when we are all awake/ available. I hate alarms as much as the next guy)
    - Be intuitive. If unskilled, be willing to learn ahead of the curve. If Experienced, AWESOME!

Opinions are welcomed, "know it alls" are not.

If interested, please PM me and we can hash out the details
    Last edited by Sabbot; 07-08-2016 at 17:56. Reason: out dated information

Bump

Thread Information