Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs CROMULENT - WAR OOP

Post Fiend

FREE vs CROMULENT - WAR OOP

As Godly/Zauper agreed (some of you might know about it), we will have an OOP war.

We have nothing to hide. We will tag FREE war CR from protection. Everybody can see that.

We have kept our side of promise. We have no spies, no relations, no rats to give us Cromulent location, so I honestly hope they will keep their promise and tag CROMULENT WAR...as they promised!

We fear nobody and we have nothing to hide. We only do honest gaming and no abuses on the weaker.

May the best win and once again: I hope Cromulent have the honor to keep their promise, as both Godly and Zauper promised.

Forum Fanatic
    All you have to do is give us a button and it'll get pushed. As we told you.

I don't believe anyone promised to tag CROMULENT WAR, do you have text of this supposed deal?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    All you have to do is give us a button and it'll get pushed. As we told you.

I don't believe anyone promised to tag CROMULENT WAR, do you have text of this supposed deal?
    I have a print screen from forums, where you agreed to war OOP, both you and Godly... do you really want to search that print screen?

OOP means out of protection , as simple as that.

If you wish to war OOP as we agreed, you will tag and war OOP in the first second our islands are discovered. Simple as that.

I was expecting you runing and hiding...

My part of deal is kept: we gave our location, we tag FREE vs CROMULENT war and we shared our location.

Post Fiend

...and the print screen with Godly statement: war OOP - that means in the first moment we discover our islands... no twists, no interpretation, no hiding....it is "OOP".

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Ahh yea, here we go

Enthusiast
    Pff so CR gets a free war win to start with?... Nice

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post

...and the print screen with Godly statement: war OOP - that means in the first moment we discover our islands... no twists, no interpretation, no hiding....it is "OOP".

Youre free to define things however you choose, you should probably get to work on finding CR now.

Still not seeing the part where they need to "tag cromulent war as promised', seems like that's just another of your delusions or pathological lies, which is it anyway?

Post Fiend
    they agreed to war "OOP", that has only one meaning: we war out of protection, right?

Everybody can understand that. No second hand interpretation. We are ready for that and we keep our promise.

With that, i've said all. Do as you wish.

Enthusiast
    Is this really happening? I'm sure their will be lots watching if it does.

Even the loser stands to benefit with the crazy wizard bonus.
    Last edited by lampost; 03-01-2016 at 00:42.

Post Fiend
    I told everybody in #tactics our location, everybody knows it so it's nothing to hide.

We are 15 elf/war hero with 8 human/rogues and 2 mystics. That will find out everybody in OOP when they intel us. It is no secret.

We want to bring a new change in Utopia and we want to do it the honest and honorable way. No GB, no CF, no abuses on the weaker (ex: less than 90% bottomfeed), no OOW involvement. No cheating in any way, no lame tactics.

A simple 25 vs 25 game in which the best wins.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 03-01-2016 at 00:39.

Enthusiast
    I told everybody in #tactics our location, everybody knows it so it's nothing to hide.

We are 15 elf/war hero with 8 human/rogues and 2 mystics. That will find out everybody, is no secret.
    - attack every 2-3h (wake up in the middle of the night two times, not ONCE).

So I'm guessing its not going to be setting an alarm TWICE :P

Post Fiend
    lampost, that remain to be seen the 2h-3h attack time can only happen with generals rotation... otherwise 5h is the cap for lowest attack time, you can't go bellow 5h (as far as i know)....It is not important anyway.

That's who we are, that's what we want, there we are.

Enthusiast
    I like it how you gave out all your race/personality stuff before OOP though. Real brave.

Post Fiend
    lampost: i really hope this game will have a boost of competivity, since it is too much lame in my opinion. people care too much for wining by any means and they try to have leverage over other players.

the beauty of this game is in competition... when there is no competition, the game dies.

i am not afraid of losing, i've made for our kingdom all possible scenarios. we will not lose the war and when I promised (even if people laugh of it), I was serious.

So far I have not lost a war in my Utopian experience of 10+ ages and 4 crowns. There was only one time when I have surrendered but I consider that a WW - read the full history bellow if you want:

Short version: we won minimum war vs Astral KLA in which they got severe OOW razing upon us...but we still won the war! after 48h WW for us, we declared Vice n Virtute who GB us in OOW with Astral>>>> therefore we went in the 2nd war instantly (even if in bad shape), there was no EOWCF time. We have raped ~5k acres and 8k honor from VnV and I have surrendered in minimum period since there was no gains left for us and VnV refusing the surrender after our rape. That was a tactical surrender but a REVENGE first of all...in which we won lots of land and honor... two consecutive wars.

After so much effort from our side.... we got unfairly deleted for 5 provinces... which were reinstated 48h later but without any gains from the WW (it was a too old rollback). And so I've quit playing utopia 2nd time (in 2009). The story of our deletion is simple: we have reseted (by paying credits) five of our GB provinces in the same tick...and they all spawned at the same time so they thought it is a "script".

here is the story with Astral KLA war and the GB of VnV followed by our war declaration towards Vice n Virtue

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...short-comeback

My point: we fear nobody, we never fell back, we always were GB and unfairly fought. But we stayed "brave" as you say...if we don't have honor and braveness in a simple game, what can we ask from the real life?
    Last edited by vlahul82; 03-01-2016 at 01:15.

Enthusiast
    I'm not so big on the history and I have to admit I have not heard of you.

I do hope you manage to shakeup some competition which will be welcome by many. GL.

Thread Information