Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs CROMULENT - WAR OOP

Wait really? Goldy is afraid of FREE?

Scribe
    Seems like zauper and godly are chickening. In my opinion there is 0 need for goldy or zauper to post locs here, but they can at least give it to vlahul so he can actually give them the button. Else I am sure godly&Zauper will run with either being too small or just claiming vlahul never waved them and hoping the whole thing dies silently.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
    Seems like zauper and godly are chickening. In my opinion there is 0 need for goldy or zauper to post locs here, but they can at least give it to vlahul so he can actually give them the button. Else I am sure godly&Zauper will run with either being too small or just claiming vlahul never waved them and hoping the whole thing dies silently.
    I;ve asked the same thing from Zauper in mirc. I gave him my solemn promise that will not share his location (anyone would know in OOP anyway). I promised he will have button in first second we discover their island.

He declined.

This thing will not die silently. We will do our best to grow and stay within explorers land/nw range.

We will not pass over Cromulent promise, we will do our best to wave them...even if they chicken out in OOP as they promised.

Time to learn the location the other way then. ))

Ok, so CR/Godly chickens out. But why make it a top news in the game? That is not right.

Besides, your setup is really good OOP. Maybe they wanna run a bunch of dorfs and faeries. That won't even be a fair fight.

Why is this a game update?

Post Demon
    cause Bishop is trolling godly =)

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    Why is this a game update?
    Cause posts in Utopia News end up there.

Post Fiend
    Interesting to find out if Vlahul finds CR first. Or will other kds war Free while CR can grow big and then wait?

Forum Addict
    Well, to be honest, if Cromulent is whoring this age, as usual, it wouldn't be very smart to war oop, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't want war. But if that is the case, some people in Cromulent should have swallowed their egoes and not responded the way they did.

I play in FREE, btw.

Good luck to Cromulent this age, no sarcasm or pun intended.
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    unfortunately CR game plan is to out grow so to avoid the war with free oop. and anyone else who wants to war them on even playing field. guess you can say more double talk from the top. after all if you don't out grow you can't isolate yourself to do free pump the rest of the age. once they are in a dominate position don't be surprised if they they try to feed on free. instead look for the u or other friendly to find and war free

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Yes, I agree to war you OOP. Thanks for the three-peat ahead of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I think the only person that we all hope is to keep their promises is you vlahul, consider you are all talk with nothing to back you up. But in the end we know how this will end, we wont see you wave CR at all. Which is a bit sad
    in b4 Korp makes excuses for CR to troll vlad more

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    in b4 Korp makes excuses for CR to troll vlad more
    Okey, could you specify where Godly state that he will hand out his location. It sure is nitpicking but he hasnt broken any promises. Besides, all we seen so far from vlahul is talk. Also, vlahul claimed he would make a bet where he was betting 1k credits that FREE (supposedly magically become this 25 super kingdom where nobody is inactive and will hit army in/out) would win honor/warring crown and also beat CR And end up in top 5 nw/land. But suddenly when securing the credits he suddenly couldnt own up to it. He would do it 3 weeks into the age instead.

I still feel sorry for Peppie, recruiting this roro so he can drag FREE through the ****.

#palemzenub

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    cause Bishop is trolling godly =)
    Bishop should move CR to Vlahul's island.

I don't give Vlahul much of a chance since I've got no clue how good his KD is. Maybe he can prove us all wrong. GL to both !

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Bishop should move CR to Vlahul's island.

I don't give Vlahul much of a chance since I've got no clue how good his KD is. Maybe he can prove us all wrong. GL to both !
    Well, lets us put it like this, when was the last time you saw FREE in the top 10? :P

Thread Information