Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs CROMULENT - WAR OOP

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Godly hasn't broken any promises...yet. He agreed to war OOP and OOP has not occurred yet. He doesn't need to give out his location, but if you're going to insist on getting a button to war OOP, there is at least 1 kingdom that needs your location.

First of all, I don't have any duty to any of you guys to do anything. You guys might play utopia for fun and enjoy things grudge matches between... the number one kingdom for the past 2 rounds and... a kingdom that hasn't accomplished anything, but I do what's best for my kingdom. What is best for my kingdom? Well, having a ghetto waving us OOP would be a great start.

However, we will not be putting our entire round on hold to 1v1 war a kingdom that will probably not even be anywhere near our size by the time the islands are up.. or do you guys want us to sit around and chill and not attack OOP for a fun and exciting war that could happen up to 24 hours later? Could never happen because they chicken out?

That is why I said that if they wave us, we will declare. But we will not be tagging, nor have I ever said that we will. You guys can tag your location with no worries because you play for nothing of significance-- most people have no idea who you are. The moment we tag, the ****storm will begin. He has already claimed to us in private messages that he has a bunch of kingdoms ready to GB us. Yeah, this is the kind of kingdom that I'd like to have my location out to day 1.

[10:40] <~zapanap> [14:46:42] when i got back i had only personal goals
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:46:49] now you are my goal
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:46:53] shrug, ok
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:08] will invest all my time and money to **** you out of top 10
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:12] as long as i play
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:23] and i'm ready for allies GB also...i know u do those ****s
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:28] and u can't 1v1
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:30] hey, if you want to waste money, I'm happy to just let you pay me to not play

I enjoy a good trolling, but this is becoming ridiculous.
    Last edited by Godly; 03-01-2016 at 16:15.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    That is why I said that if they wave us, we will declare.
    That is not what you said. You said, and I quote:
    Yes, I agree to war you OOP. Thanks for the three-peat ahead of time.

Regular
    Godly, I posit few will believe such claims, but there is an easy way to let the truth of your statement ring out. Post these pms in screenshot and show the cretin for what he is, that is of course the safest way to end this entire charade, expose him and let him be shown the fool.

Enthusiast
    First of all, I don't have any duty to any of you guys to do anything. You guys might play utopia for fun and enjoy things grudge matches between... the number one kingdom for the past 2 rounds and... a kingdom that hasn't accomplished anything, but I do what's best for my kingdom. What is best for my kingdom? Well, having a ghetto waving us OOP would be a great start.

However, we will not be putting our entire round on hold to 1v1 war a kingdom that will probably not even be anywhere near our size by the time the islands are up.. or do you guys want us to sit around and chill and not attack OOP for a fun and exciting war that could happen up to 24 hours later? Could never happen because they chicken out?

That is why I said that if they wave us, we will declare. But we will not be tagging, nor have I ever said that we will. You guys can tag your location with no worries because you play for nothing of significance-- most people have no idea who you are. The moment we tag, the ****storm will begin. He has already claimed to us in private messages that he has a bunch of kingdoms ready to GB us. Yeah, this is the kind of kingdom that I'd like to have my location out to day 1.

[10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:08] will invest all my time and money to **** you out of top 10
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:23] and i'm ready for allies GB also...i know u do those ****s
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:30] hey, if you want to waste money, I'm happy to just let you pay me to not play

you clearly stated you would war free oop this age now you go start with your double talk and make up something else. now we see your true colors. not that there was really any doubt

Crunch, I also agree to war you OOP. I'm not sitting around waiting, though. You read that thread, I later clarified. I think it was page 4 or 5.

Enthusiast
    Crunch, I also agree to war you OOP. I'm not sitting around waiting, though. You read that thread, I later clarified. I think it was page 4 or 5.
    send me your location we make it happen

Sure it will happen... to land in #tactics.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    He has already claimed to us in private messages that he has a bunch of kingdoms ready to GB us. Yeah, this is the kind of kingdom that I'd like to have my location out to day 1.

That's not what that log says...lol

Regular
    @Godly that log seems to infer as if he is accusing you of plotting a GB not the other way around. He is admitting to intending to do anything he can to make you fail at top 10 that could be construed as a threat to do whatever it takes... So he has seemingly admitted to willingness to ****play, but he has not admitted to plotting a GB.

Looks like Godly is getting rusty from all those NAPs ingame. You guys need some thrill and FREE is giving you the chance (and you will for sure win the war cause FREE has lost it ages ago). I think a fast war win vs free OOP will only make u better and stable and increase your activity this age... cause honestly ur kd slack. And you really fear GBs? Maan, GBs made FS win the crown last age. Sometimes enemies help more than hurt you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    Looks like Godly is getting rusty from all those NAPs ingame. You guys need some thrill and FREE is giving you the chance (and you will for sure win the war cause FREE has lost it ages ago). I think a fast war win vs free OOP will only make u better and stable and increase your activity this age... cause honestly ur kd slack. And you really fear GBs? Maan, GBs made FS win the crown last age. Sometimes enemies help more than hurt you.
    nah, they r not so slacky anymore. the ultimate slacker left...

Enthusiast
    Sure it will happen... to land in #tactics.
    why so you can twist the words like you did with vlad and free and try to weasel out of it? send me the location i give you all the advantage you use your munk irc bots whatever your want. I will use none and give you the button. send me your location i didn't recall offering you a war oop but since you say it is. i accept

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivic View Post
    nah, they r not so slacky anymore. the ultimate slacker left...
    Bishop played for CR?

Enthusiast

You said you'd war them OOP.

Hiding behind the semantics of "we never said we'd give loc" is idiotic, however not unexpected when that's all that happens with "top" players to the level that you need to have a lawyer proof read any agreements.

If you don't want to war them, then just say you don't and swallow your pride that you ran your mouth back to him but it's not in CRs interests, instead of trying to make yourself look good in that "well we WOULD push button if someone waves us", it does the exact opposite of what you're trying to achieve.

Also doesn't help when he said that he's ready for YOU to gb HIM with allies, yet you try to accuse him of threatening YOU with a gb........

Thread Information