Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs CROMULENT - WAR OOP

Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    Mighty CR needs button for war?

This is really i loled.

Good luck to both sides.
    As though the button makes a difference in oop.

Vivic you left? )
    Joke aside, thank god there are FS, Divinity and few more kds to restore the game. KDs like BB and CR just make the game boring and players quit. And ofc long live Emeriti and ED for the drama... No drama, no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Also doesn't help when he said that he's ready for YOU to gb HIM with allies, yet you try to accuse him of threatening YOU with a gb........
    [14:47:08] will invest all my time and money to **** you out of top 10 <- No accusing. its quite simply put there.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Where does he say he's going to organize kingdoms to gangbang him there? It says he's going to invest his time and money to keep CR out of the top 10, just like Godly is investing his time and money to crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Where does he say he's going to organize kingdoms to gangbang him there? It says he's going to invest his time and money to keep CR out of the top 10, just like Godly is investing his time and money to crown.
    And neither was it stated anywhere that Godly or anyone in CR would give out their location at oop. Yet you were fast to point it out to be so, funny how it works. Also it isnt "keep" that is masked

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    [14:47:08] will invest all my time and money to **** you out of top 10 <- No accusing. its quite simply put there.
    If I say the same, does that mean I'm going to personally spend my time to do it, or does it mean I'm going to ask a bunch of KDs to help me like godly posted?

Think it's pretty obvious he misread the line about actual GBs...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    And neither was it stated anywhere that Godly or anyone in CR would give out their location at oop. Yet you were fast to point it out to be so, funny how it works. Also it isnt "keep" that is masked
    Oh, so you're saying that CR does understand how implications work? Like how one would actually have to let FREE know where they are in order to honor their promise of an OOP war?

I naturally assumed that the through process was officially lost when dealing with UtoDiplo.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    If I say the same, does that mean I'm going to personally spend my time to do it, or does it mean I'm going to ask a bunch of KDs to help me like godly posted?

Think it's pretty obvious he misread the line about actual GBs...
    Well, lets face it vlahul is a cheating roro with a dubious past of xlogging and other ****. You have to take into account the person writing the stuff as well.

Oh, so you're saying that CR does understand how implications work? Like how one would actually have to let FREE know where they are in order to honor their promise of an OOP war?

I naturally assumed that the through process was officially lost when dealing with UtoDiplo.
    You have to stick to one side of the story not change the story depending on who you target. Or did you forget how implications work between the timespan of your posts?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think you're confused Korp. Try turning your computer off and turning it on again.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    First of all, I don't have any duty to any of you guys to do anything. You guys might play utopia for fun and enjoy things grudge matches between... the number one kingdom for the past 2 rounds and... a kingdom that hasn't accomplished anything, but I do what's best for my kingdom. What is best for my kingdom? Well, having a ghetto waving us OOP would be a great start.

However, we will not be putting our entire round on hold to 1v1 war a kingdom that will probably not even be anywhere near our size by the time the islands are up.. or do you guys want us to sit around and chill and not attack OOP for a fun and exciting war that could happen up to 24 hours later? Could never happen because they chicken out?

That is why I said that if they wave us, we will declare. But we will not be tagging, nor have I ever said that we will. You guys can tag your location with no worries because you play for nothing of significance-- most people have no idea who you are. The moment we tag, the ****storm will begin. He has already claimed to us in private messages that he has a bunch of kingdoms ready to GB us. Yeah, this is the kind of kingdom that I'd like to have my location out to day 1.

[10:40] <~zapanap> [14:46:42] when i got back i had only personal goals
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:46:49] now you are my goal
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:46:53] shrug, ok
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:08] will invest all my time and money to **** you out of top 10
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:12] as long as i play
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:23] and i'm ready for allies GB also...i know u do those ****s
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:28] and u can't 1v1
    [10:40] <~zapanap> [14:47:30] hey, if you want to waste money, I'm happy to just let you pay me to not play

I enjoy a good trolling, but this is becoming ridiculous.
    I am ready for YOUR ALLIES GB... the important word is "also", that defines the meaning, followed by "u can't war 1v1".

Because i know you can't 1v1 and you will send rats and allies to storming GB and OOW hits on us.

I have no friends but my own kingdom mates, even if I would have had friends...would never ever GB a kingdom. That's against my entire principles.

We are only for 1v1 and nothing else.

Godly, stop giving arguments for why "is not the best for your kd to war FREE". We all know that you don't want to war OOP. You want to grow fast "behind pussy CF" and pump heavily. You do not war in fair circumstances... you always want an ADVANTAGE, otherwise you do not feel secure. Otherwise you are afraid.

You made that claim being 100% we will be a ghetto. Now, when we are 25 active army in/out... can be online all in the same time. It scared you, that's the truth.

You got scared you MIGHT lose. And you will, because we are a war kingdom - full active and dedicated. You are NOT.

WAR in OOP has one single meaning: war in outside of protection.
    Do not twist that with 24 hours later or 3 days later or whatever.

OOP is OOP, that is first second we discover each other.

It's lame from your part to give interpretations and twists to your own affirmation (my print screen)... in a pathetic attempt to find excuses for your chickening out.

Excuses like "i know what's better for my kingdom".

You have no word! Everybody can see that.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 03-01-2016 at 17:30.

Cool story. We won't be tagging. Make what you will of that.

Have a good round.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    CR has dealbroken.

I think you're confused Korp. Try turning your computer off and turning it on again.
    Not really, you claimed that Godly made certain promises, you fail to show anywhere or any kind of logs that he actually did what you claim. Then you moved on to the "but the implications are clear" Then when I commented about vlahuls threatning CR you suddenly failed to see the implications even though they are pretty clear cause it didnt suit your own agenda.

Because i know you can't 1v1 and you will send rats and allies to storming GB and OOW hits on us.
    How can you know this? Do you have any proof? Its amazing information you sit when you only been back few months.

Forum Addict
    Okey, could you specify where Godly state that he will hand out his location. It sure is nitpicking but he hasnt broken any promises. Besides, all we seen so far from vlahul is talk. Also, vlahul claimed he would make a bet where he was betting 1k credits that FREE (supposedly magically become this 25 super kingdom where nobody is inactive and will hit army in/out) would win honor/warring crown and also beat CR And end up in top 5 nw/land. But suddenly when securing the credits he suddenly couldnt own up to it. He would do it 3 weeks into the age instead.

I still feel sorry for Peppie, recruiting this roro so he can drag FREE through the ****.

#palemzenub
    I'm not a participant in this trashtalking contest, but you are clearly wrong here. When Godly agreed to war, he automatically agreed to share locs. How else are we to war if we don't know where you are? To me, it just sounds like you are trying to get out of the deal Godly made. And now Godly said it himself, his words were only words, he doesn't want a war anymore. Pissing contest without actually taking a piss.

If I were you, I would never war FREE oop because it might ruin your age, not because you might lose, but because other top kds/provs will get a head start nearly regardless of the outcome of the war, unless you go for honor first, then whore later. Too bad Godly's ego is a bit big, because you are kinda losing face now if you don't war us, despite your pedantery.

We are full kd and ready to go, so it's all up to if you want to go back on your previous bold words to whore, and then later, I'm sure your hurt pride will make you wave down from above when you're safe and sound at the top. That's what I think will happen.
    ABS vs Rangers

Thread Information