Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs CROMULENT - WAR OOP

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Not really, you claimed that Godly made certain promises, you fail to show anywhere or any kind of logs that he actually did what you claim. Then you moved on to the "but the implications are clear" Then when I commented about vlahuls threatning CR you suddenly failed to see the implications even though they are pretty clear cause it didnt suit your own agenda.
    Did you check if you have a connection to the internet?

I didn't say anywhere that CR agreed to tag up or share their loc. The only thing I said is that CR has agreed to war FREE OOP. If they do not war FREE OOP, they have broken their word.

Post Fiend
    Korp, please see my previous post, above. That's clear as it can get.

If you chose to side with CR and give support to their interpretations, fine.

Everyone is watching us, so they can intel us and snatch news: We will wave all big kingdoms that we discover, in a hope that we will get CR amongst those.

So, snatch the news, see us grabing for land in OOP on other kingdoms near by...as we discover them.
    We will throw 4-5 TM in each kingdom. If CR is one of them... we hope they retal and that's all.

There is nothing we can do otherwise. The only thing we can do is target 23-25 good looking kingdoms. We won't attack into 18-22 provinces and "ghetto looking kingdom" for easy wars.

IF Cromulent is up to it, we can make it.
    IF they avoid waring OOP and chose to grow+pump... we will war later. That's a promise. We will do our best to grow and follow them.

And we are NOT afraid to war as underdogs...after CR do their pussy pump of 1000 bpa and big wpa. We will war, we wont run like they do now.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 03-01-2016 at 17:38.

100 credits and I'll give CR loc.

Veteran
    125 creds and I'll give loc and button
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Forum Addict
    Just read the rest of the thread now.

1. Godly and Cromulent boldly accepts challenge of war due to pride and inflated ego.
    2. Godly and CR get cold feet, realising that a war oop is not smart. They break the war deal.
    3. Godly and CR are mocked for their lack of character and bold words without action. Dealbreakers.
    4. Godly and CR's pride is hurt. They promise GB from above.
    5. Cromulent just became the most pathetic kd on the server since Chai had GodsArmy GB'ed by abs after GodsArmy beat his kd in war.

Pathetic. Really. Pathetic. I'm glad I never took the bait and joined your kd, a kd with no spine.

Btw, winning a crown these days, with 3400 players, it doesn't really count. I heard talk about land records, second largest kd ever. Again, it doesn't really count.
    Last edited by stoffi; 03-01-2016 at 17:48.
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I'm not a participant in this trashtalking contest, but you are clearly wrong here. When Godly agreed to war, he automatically agreed to share locs. How else are we to war if we don't know where you are? To me, it just sounds like you are trying to get out of the deal Godly made.

If I were you, I would never war FREE oop because it might ruin your age, not because you might lose, but because other top kds/provs will get a head start nearly regardless of the outcome of the war, unless you go for honor first, then whore later. Too bad Godly's ego is a bit big, because you are kinda losing face now if you don't war us, despite your pedantery.

We are full kd and ready to go, so it's all up to if you want to go back on your previous bold words to whore, and then later, I'm sure your hurt pride will make you wave down from above when you're safe and sound at the top. That's what I think will happen.
    But it doesnt work like that, you have to be specific in that case its all in the wording. But its like when vlahul was running his mouth earlier today that he would bet 1k credits that FREE would win honor/warring crowns, beat CR and end up at least top 5 nw/land. But when the bets was to collected he suddenly couldnt send the credits until 3 weeks oop. Weird huh?

Another thing that is funny that you make assumption that I play in CR which I dont.

Now we have 2 famous cheaters think they are all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Did you check if you have a connection to the internet?

I didn't say anywhere that CR agreed to tag up or share their loc. The only thing I said is that CR has agreed to war FREE OOP. If they do not war FREE OOP, they have broken their word.
    Are you done with dumb questions? Why post at all if you dont have anything on topic to say?

You dont know how implications work Palem?

Korp, please see my previous post, above. That's clear as it can get.
    There is no factual evidence that supports any of your claims.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Just read the rest of the thread now.

1. Godly and Cromulent boldly accepts challenge of war due to pride and inflated ego.
    2. Godly and CR get cold feet, realising that a war oop is not smart. They break the war deal.
    3. Godly and CR are mocked for their lack of character and bold words without action. Dealbreakers.
    4. Godly and CR's pride is hurt. They promise GB from above.
    5. Cromulent just became the most pathetic kd on the server since Chai had GodsArmy GB'ed by abs after GodsArmy beat his kd in war.

Pathetic. Really. Pathetic. I'm glad I never took the bait and joined your kd, a kd with no spine.

Btw, winning a crown these days, with 3400 players, it doesn't really count. I heard talk about land records, second largest kd ever. Again, it doesn't really count.
    You realize your kingdom is all talk so far as well? Why not wait until some of those promises has been filled before talking **** about others? Oh and I guess spine to you is talking **** on the forums with no relevant experince to back you up with. But I guess someone that had to cheat so extensively as you dont have a good grasp of the game to begin with.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Are you done with dumb questions? Why post at all if you dont have anything on topic to say?

You dont know how implications work Palem?
    This entire conversation:

Post Fiend
    Korp: we have admitted our xloging cheating from 2002-2006 period. Everybody did that in top 10 and even more (such as scripting or hacking accounts, which we never did).

If you bring that past we've admitted...from 10 years ago, it only prove you as a troll and loser that keep insulting people. Our 10 years ago cheating, has nothing to do with FREE (this kingdom never cheated!) or with our present kingdom.

So, have a little bit of respect and stop throwing ****s to people. All you can do is throw insults and call us "cheaters" when the age did not even begin.

I think Bishop and the developers are the ones entitled to delete us and call us cheaters. Not you, not anybody else.

And you can be damn sure that they watch us and we are the first to be deleted if any cheated! That is a guarantee.

I will stop posting here, all this talk went in the wrong direction. We will talk ingame, by facts and let the people judge us.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 03-01-2016 at 18:06.

Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    Korp: we have admitted our xloging cheating from 2002-2006 period. Everybody did that in top 10 and even more (such as scripting or hacking accounts, which we never did).

If you bring that past we've admitted...from 10 years ago, it only prove you as a troll and loser that keep insulting people. Our 10 years ago cheating, has nothing to do with FREE (this kingdom never cheated!) or with our present kingdom.

So, have a little bit of respect and stop throwing ****s to people. All you can do is throw insults and call us "cheaters" when the age did not even begin.

I think Bishop and the developers are the ones entitled to delete us and call us cheaters. Not you, not anybody else.

And you can be damn sure that they watch us and we are the first to be deleted if any cheated! That is a guarantee.

I will stop posting here, all this talk went in the wrong direction. We will talk ingame, by facts and let the people judge us.
    No not everyone did it, your lack of knowledge is disturbing and what you do is you just rant.

FREE cheated as well, pretty sure of it. Not maybe the heavy cheating as you and stoffi did.

Respect towards some loudmouth that just throws unsubustanial claims towards anyonet aht isnt them? Why is it that you are supposed to be allowed to throw "****" at others but nobody is to touch you? Hypocrite much?

You're not that bright if you couldnt figure out that talking **** about everyone else would put you in a bad spot.

But remember what you promised us, honor/warwin crown, 1 warwin against CR and top 5 land/nw.

Sigh. Are we done with trying to get the other one to do something they won't do? No need to post dozens of pages about it.

... WAIT

Please make this at least 50 pages. I'll post a picture in return of boobs (or was it moobs.., we'll see).
    PEW PEW PEW!

Bishop should start charging reading tickets for this thread. This **** is pure gold.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post

vlad,
    responding to a troll/hate posts is a bit dumb - a troll never listen to arguments nor changes his mind. He just want to troll/hate. Be cool and dont get into explanatory mode. Everybody from the past cheated but recently the devs found it not practical to delete all xloggers and scripters and made sitting and KD invitations legal.
    and why you are so sad that CR will not war you OOP? Just build your KD and war whoever you want. The locs always leak and 2-3 weeks into the age you will know who are CR or Pyro or BB... Then you pick your targets and war, who stops you? Grow war and win. gl.

Forum Addict
    You realize your kingdom is all talk so far as well? Why not wait until some of those promises has been filled before talking **** about others? Oh and I guess spine to you is talking **** on the forums with no relevant experince to back you up with. But I guess someone that had to cheat so extensively as you dont have a good grasp of the game to begin with.
    All talk? We are 25 ppl and ready to war CR if they have any integrity. I don't really care if we win or lose, to me it's just fun. All the talk about winning "crowns" and so on, that's all talk for now, if that's what you are referring to. We'll see how it goes. I would never claim that we will win anything, I will rather wait and see what happens.

Btw, the good part about having had multies is that you have a lot more experience than everyone else. Too bad it's all gone now.

Stoffnub out, have fun.
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Vivic View Post
    vlad,
    responding to a troll/hate posts is a bit dumb - a troll never listen to arguments nor changes his mind. He just want to troll/hate. Be cool and dont get into explanatory mode. Everybody from the past cheated but recently the devs found it not practical to delete all xloggers and scripters and made sitting and KD invitations legal.
    and why you are so sad that CR will not war you OOP? Just build your KD and war whoever you want. The locs always leak and 2-3 weeks into the age you will know who are CR or Pyro or BB... Then you pick your targets and war, who stops you? Grow war and win. gl.
    Might I suggest you read his posts as well, hes a troll himself. So that he gets the same treatment back isnt surprising. That is the sole reason he get bashed so hard by people.

Thread Information