Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Age 66 Combined Charts

Because forcing people to war you when they concede the only crown that matters to you is pointless.

To further the point, had we spent an entire final 2 months forcing high war win # kingdoms like Freakstyle to war us, our war win # would have been off the charts because who could actually beat us with our science and land totals?

I get what you're doing by making this chart, but it's completely irrelevant to which kingdom is the best and should never be interpreted that way (as you have noted), and is absolutely useless. Any metric which excludes the obviously best kingdom in the game completely from the list is not a metric.

For example, I could comb the stats for any sport and rig stats in a way to make a chart where the worst team is actually #1. The conclusion? No one would care about it.
    Last edited by Godly; 05-01-2016 at 23:22.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's useful to kingdoms that want to see how well they do in comparison to other kingdoms in terms of all of the charts. It's not at all useful for kingdoms that pick a chart and choose to go after that crown, but those kingdoms already have a chart to judge their success on.

The charts should be weighted in terms of importance with networTh being removed all together. Perhaps 10 to 3 to 1 land honor ww

Go make your own chart and thread Goldy if it bothers you so much, this is just a fairly harmless and simple metric.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    The charts should be weighted in terms of importance with networTh being removed all together. Perhaps 10 to 3 to 1 land honor ww
    If you think land is the most important metric then go for the land chart.

This chart is for kingdoms that don't particularly care about land or war wins or honor. They just want to do well in all aspects that the game provides and tracks. Believe it or not it's not all about crowning for all kingdoms lol

Are you saying that the chart is above criticism and improvement? I would love to make a flamebait thread that excludes the #1 kingdom and then silence all that dissent. Even the joke of third place is beneath the best kingdom. Let's say cr and fs warred hypothetically at end of round... fs has absolutely 0 chance. That's why land has a higher threshold in any metric that attempts to merge the worlds

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Nope, criticize away. You're still not understanding that it's not a power chart, that's all I'm saying.

I agree, top land = best kingdom, without a doubt. It's not about who would beat who.

It's a fun statistic, its not a serious one. It gives the kingdoms that know they can't win any of the "real" crown(s) something to shoot for. No one is being serious about this, its not even in game.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Are you saying that the chart is above criticism and improvement? I would love to make a flamebait thread that excludes the #1 kingdom and then silence all that dissent. Even the joke of third place is beneath the best kingdom. Let's say cr and fs warred hypothetically at end of round... fs has absolutely 0 chance. That's why land has a higher threshold in any metric that attempts to merge the worlds
    Yea, FS would have no chance because you're way bigger. They like warring, you like whoring. You can't say you're better when they don't try to go for land charts.

War at the same land size then see who wins. My money is on them shutting you up.
    #IAmNoOneSpecial

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan4GS View Post
    Yea, FS would have no chance because you're way bigger. They like warring, you like whoring. You can't say you're better when they don't try to go for land charts.

War at the same land size then see who wins. My money is on them shutting you up.
    #IAmNoOneSpecial
    100% agree

Post Fiend
    Didn't Giraffes put the "war at the same size" myth to bed 3 ages ago already?

Warring kingdoms with warring setups can and have beaten whoring kingdoms with late-game setups in early age wars, for obvious reasons. Other than that I fail to recall any recent occasions when a warring kingdom beat a whoring kingdom, even when they decided to compete for the same charts.

Anyway, warring at the same size is a weird concept. Are both parties also supposed to have the same networth? Science? Set-ups? Prep Time? Gold stocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan4GS View Post

#IAmNoOneSpecial
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    100% agree
    Yeah because we saw how Pyro did warring the top in their first age whoring, and we saw how the warring kds ran from giraffes. The micro managing of provs with game mechanics is not even close.

*throws confetti* My KD made it to the chart! In the middle even! Yay :D

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    It's a fun statistic, its not a serious one. It gives the kingdoms that know they can't win any of the "real" crown(s) something to shoot for. No one is being serious about this, its not even in game.
    Please anyone can win a crown these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Please anyone can win a crown these days.
    *Looks at Anry*

Thread Information