Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    The war did not start out as an equal fight. They got a full wave extra, managing to chain attackers long before we could respond. Fight was over when Greeks exploited a small misunderstanding. It was never a fair fight.
    War deal was made on equal acres and them getting an advantage because of your mistakes and your dealbreak. When the wardeal was made it would've been a fair fight if only free had kept their promisses.

You seem to have forgotten the essense of every war game. You want to take your enemy unprepared, that's what separates the skilled from the unskilled.
    I suppose you've never played chess before? Or age of empires? Command and conquer? Risk? You aren't familiar with any game where you start out with roughly the same stuff and have to gain the upperhand during the game through strategy? I think there are a lot more strategy games where players or teams start out equal, instead of one side just starting with 20% more of everything. I've never seen a serious game of chess where one side had to play without it's queen from the start. But in your world, if we were to play a game of chess where you start without a queen and I manage to beat you, that makes me the far more skilled chess player? I had the extra queen, but that just makes me skilled and you unskilled, right?

The thing is, Greeks think they finally got peace. Instead, they created the monster of their dreams. I would call that moronic. Fair is a word lost for me when ppl treat me badly.
    So, a leader in free threatens spartans. Spartans take countermeasures to the threats. Now you threaten them again, but the threats before the countermeasures shouldnt be taken seriously even though made by a leader but the new threats should cause spartans came prepared and now the threats are made by a kd member? Am I understanding this correctly? Maybe free should work a bit on how to send a clear message from the start, this is just confusing AF.
    Last edited by Uhm hoi; 14-01-2016 at 20:58.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    War deal was made on equal acres and them getting an advantage because of your mistakes and your dealbreak. When the wardeal was made it would've been a fair fight if only free had kept their promisses.

I suppose you've never played chess before? Or age of empires? Command and conquer? Risk? You aren't familiar with any game where you start out with roughly the same stuff and have to gain the upperhand during the game through strategy? I think there are a lot more strategy games where players or teams start out equal, instead of one side just starting with 20% more of everything. I've never seen a serious game of chess where one side had to play without it's queen from the start. But in your world, if we were to play a game of chess where you start without a queen and I manage to beat you, that makes me the far more skilled chess player? I had the extra queen, but that just makes me skilled and you unskilled, right?

So, a leader in free threatens spartans. Spartans take countermeasures to the threats. Now you threaten them again, but the threats before the countermeasures shouldnt be taken seriously even though made by a leader but the new threats should cause spartans came prepared and now the threats are made by a kd member? Am I understanding this correctly? Maybe free should work a bit on how to send a clear message from the start, this is just confusing AF.
    free is just provoking spartans to break this eoacf by claiming that they dont take it as a real deal.. and if spartans fall for this trap, there you go - spartans are the dealbreakers!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    free is just provoking spartans to break this eoacf by claiming that they dont take it as a real deal.. and if spartans fall for this trap, there you go - spartans are the dealbreakers!
    Sparta is not that dumb or naive. Its not like we have vlahule making the calls and dragging us from one mistake to another. They gave up an EOACF and sparta has moved on, all thats left to do is defend our honorable reputation until the crying/flaming stops.
    All hail Bart of Farta

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    Sparta is not that dumb or naive. Its not like we have vlahule making the calls and dragging us from one mistake to another. They gave up an EOACF and sparta has moved on, all thats left to do is defend our honorable reputation until the crying/flaming stops.
    So is there a eoacf afterall between FREE and Sparta?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    So is there a eoacf afterall between FREE and Sparta?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by peppie View Post
    i wake up to stupid ****

spartans raze two provs and were not in a condition to do **** about it

so free accepts EOACF. Grats on the successful powerplay.
    All hail Bart of Farta

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    Funny thing is, I think spartans could care less. They honestly just want V and his disrespectful KD to move on. Ill call it now though. Free will break the cf. Try to say it was mutal, it won't be and they will STILL think they are intiled and better than everyone else. You read it here first

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    all thats left to do is defend our honorable reputation

You guys really are funny. And you're not even joking
    ABS vs Rangers

#VladVsGodly

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    bang bang

Thread Information