Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Post Fiend

FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Ladies and gents, we are half sad and half happy.

Cromulent decided to hide out into safety behind CF and exploring, growing big and "war later they say". Bottomfeed the smaller they want.

SPARTANS instead, - knowing our location, let us know that in 3rd tick OOP we have the button. Now, even if I joined recently, I know that Spartans are good friends and allies of Cromulent. This MIGHT be a coincidence or not.

Anyway, our full admiration and respect for SPARTANS who will tag and war in 3rd tick OOP. This is what Utopia needs - more competition, less lame play and hiding out.

The terms of FREE vs SPARTANS war are simple:

War will start on 4th of Jan UTO time (4 hours after OOP, so we can discover ourself).

We war for minimum time if possible - 48-60h and the best kingdom get the WW as a clear winner. As Heaven - Monarch of Spartans stated: "Everybody will see who is the winner after 48-60h".

We both hope for a minimum war.
    We have faith into SPARTANS as an honorable and respectable kingdom into 1v1 fights.

FREE is happy to get CR's friends and we will keep our promise: get CR later since it is impossible for us to find their location now.
    Spartans is a respected kingdom, so we are going into this war as underdogs.

We wish the best to SPARTANS and once again, may the best win!

CROMULENT: even if I feel that you sent Spartans on us (Spartans would have waved us anyway and we don't run like Cromulent does), your time will come soon and consider this: SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 03-01-2016 at 22:37.

Enthusiast
    Good luck.

Shame CR won't war you...
    BLUE your my boy!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This is less amusing than CR vs FREE

These headlines suck. Jazz them up.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Oops, locked this by mistake
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

There are no mistakes!

well except false war promises! (goes back with popcorn and sits down with MJ)

gl to FREE
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 04-01-2016 at 01:13.

Veteran
    Spartans in 24 ticks is my prediction.
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 04-01-2016 at 01:19.

Regular
    Goodluck to both sides.
    Winner will be Utopia... the activity on the forums is great.
    Might it be worth having a News Correspondent follow this war and do a write up on it?

Let's get ready to rubble! And we better see some news for starting this thread!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Goodluck to both sides.
    Winner will be Utopia... the activity on the forums is great.
    Might it be worth having a News Correspondent follow this war and do a write up on it?
    Agreed! It be a good war to cover for the start of the age. Something to get us pumped and trigger more.

Needs to get out more
    Have fun guys. I've seen Sparta in war so that'll be interesting to see.

@ vlahul. Consider it a scouting mission. Anything you do here will be studied thoroughly :-)
    No offense to CR but this should give you the separation to grow. Which is why you're here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Have fun guys. I've seen Sparta in war so that'll be interesting to see.

@ vlahul. Consider it a scouting mission. Anything you do here will be studied thoroughly :-)
    No offense to CR but this should give you the separation to grow. Which is why you're here.
    Not if Free wins and takes the land bonus. #VladVsGodly
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Lol! Just as I expected. Sparta wins!

Post Fiend
    By the way,

I have been warned by someone, that Cromulent let Spartans rob their vaults in pre-war and OOW (having zero thieves) to fund their wars in last age and they are doing it again now, in our OOP war.

Zauper confirmed also some minutes ago in #tactics, that "they trade gold for acres". Is that fair? Is that legit? I have never thought to that. Here is print screen proof:

I can't do nothing against that lame tactic. It is not in my power to prevent it or such.

But I know very well that ~250k-270k gold is the income for 24 hours of protection at 400 acres or around.

I know very well how many troops can be trained with 4k free credits and the 250k available gold - we are doing this.

I know that plunders OOP are not a solution nowadays. Neither the rob vaults to the inactive (everybody can find 1-5 inactive provinces, but that's nothing).

In 3 ticks OOP, we will discover only 1 island, therefore no real option for stealing/plundering... and even if a plunder take place it will be out of NW range vs a 400k gold inactive (100k gains at most). Nobody will do that.

We will war Spartans as we promised, we never back off.

I will micro-count every single gold coin in this war. I will print screen here everything.

I know exactly how much they can produce with or without banks and how much they can steal from our kingdom.

This sort of cheating is not in the UTO rules, but at least should be in the heart of the people... who hates cheaters..

I REPEAT: If it will EVER happen. I hope NOT!

But if it happens, it will be easy to prove.

Palem, Bishop? is that above the rules or is it tolerated?
    Last edited by vlahul82; 04-01-2016 at 17:39.

Thread Information