Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    It was quite clear from the logs that Heaven had no intention of declaring before we fully waved and would have waited out the hostile until the last minute to declare - in the mean time filling out the land they had explored.

You forced our hand, so we forced yours back. Dick move, don't try to take the high horse by saying it was a deal break. They aren't black and white. You don't wake up one morning and say to your wife, oh yes - about that mole on your leg, it is too much for me to handle - I want a divorce. That is called being autistic.

Anyway at least it isn't boring now. Hip hip.
    I see Spartans claiming shades of grey.

Quote Originally Posted by zsivhawk View Post
    Already pointed out that I am not in FREE, so do everyone a favor and learn how to read. You also waited 3 hours to declare when the attack was moments early. I also don't see how one early attack is a big deal. The part about the ops? Dude, that is Utopia. Yes, I haven't played in over 10 ages, so I guess Utopia has followed the pussification path of the real world. Unless you agree no ops, then you should expect ops. Only an idiot would give the enemy a war button and not touch their gc/rune supply. That's like Simple Jack ****. Never go full retard, Spartans.
    Yet you created an account just defend FREE and attack Spartans. Ok. We all believe you.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReid View Post
    And they broke the implied terms.
    Best sentence in this thread, I think
    Implied, adj.: involved, indicated, or suggested without being directly or explicitly stated; tacitly understood:

So now all you have to do in order to make a legit dealbreak is to say these magic words Good job!

This reminds me.. "They coming right for us!!1" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6kKhlX8vU
    Last edited by Exxo; 07-01-2016 at 08:50.

Any update?
    I take it FREE tradded down the faeries in hostile wave, seeing as they were running very low def, and it was the best/only time to take em down before they were able to train more def?
    If not, then game over.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I see Spartans claiming shades of grey.

Yet you created an account just defend FREE and attack Spartans. Ok. We all believe you.
    Believe what you want, I got an e-mail the other day about a new age of Utopia, decided to check it out as it had been several years since the last time I had played and I got the e-mail while I was literally staring at my phone, bored, trying to find a way to waste some time. You can check my posts in the recruiting forum to verify that. The fact is, I am bored, and Spartans are whiners.

Post Fiend
    They have started war with 11800 acres.

We have started war with 9700 acres (no explore).

The simplest way to keep track is check the acreage of both kingdoms.

Let's talk after the war.

So skipping over the dealbreaks and stuff...Now that the war has already begun, anyone claiming they will win still? Because it would be interesting to see if one kd still thinks they are winning and loses. So who's winning?

** The kingdom of FREE **
    Total land exchanged: +831 (129/106)

-- Uniques: 45 vs 30 (spartans in middle of their wave)

this is with the hostile wave

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    So skipping over the dealbreaks and stuff...Now that the war has already begun, anyone claiming they will win still? Because it would be interesting to see if one kd still thinks they are winning and loses. So who's winning?
    I won't post any insights yet. My bet is we will win easily. Having:

** The kingdom of xxx **
    Total land exchanged: +831 (129/106)

It's mid of their wave and we have +831. Some of their dudes sit 2-4 hours army home and Overpop.

Our new wave will be in ~5-6h.

My estimation is we get about ~400-500 acres each wave, each 10h.

They should be ~8k acres left after 48h of war, with most of the acres on their Faeries who can't become UB.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 07-01-2016 at 12:19.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    They have started war with 11800 acres.

We have started war with 9700 acres (no explore).

The simplest way to keep track is check the acreage of both kingdoms.

Let's talk after the war.
    Acres is not a great way to see who is winning a war, except after a certain point. Would be nice to see some thoughts from the participants on how the war is going...

EDIT: Couple of posts while I was typing clears it up a bit. How are the economies and armies holding up?

As far as I know (hearsay from a few hours ago), they're letting their hu/rogues and elf/mystics tank the emerald..

Post Fiend
    can't post any tactical thoughts yet .

Acres are important since they lose a ****loads of troops on 18 of their provinces, due to attacking/overpop. It is the begining of the war, they still can quad since it is the 2nd wave.

From next wave, we will quad with 25 provinces... they will double/triple with 15. Do the math.

They will end up ~200acres average...and even if their Faeries are not touched, we can chain all 9 faeries in a single wave and they have no offense to retal.

Last edited by vlahul82; 07-01-2016 at 12:21.

15 WHs so tanking an emerald with rogues and mysts aint really a problem

Out of curiousity, what are you going to do with that 8 haffer/WH core after this OOP war btw? Reset into different race/pers combos?
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 07-01-2016 at 12:40.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReid View Post
    Out of curiousity, what are you going to do with that 8 haffer/WH core after this OOP war btw? Reset into different race/pers combos?
    Probably we will war Johnny, so i guess you'll see the powah of half/wh

Ye, we always reset all races after a war

They are a part of our longtime composition and plan so i dont see why we want to reroll them

Thread Information