Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Enthusiast
    I didnt know that spartans and cr were allies. But if they were then the fact that you say you can prove it can only be good. At least everyone will know that it was a fair war and you will not be able to complain if you lose. Spartans are a good warring kd. If you win, you'll earn some respect.

The only person on this forum that has cheated is you.

If you think that we're going to feed gold to another kingdom to beat down a kingdom that is not even going to be anywhere near the top 20 land chart, you should take your medication immediately.

And if you stumble upon them having more GC than you have accounted for, you should probably hire a private investigator to interrogate all of the provs on their island that probably supplied it unwillingly.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    here is a 2nd print screen with Zauper admiting fuding Spartans and leaving open to interpretation that they are funding now too.

In my eyes this is wrose than Fake Wars (which are punishable as far as I know).

It is not for me to say if is cheating or not.

But I know for sure that Spartans already have advantage of being Human (4k elites OOP)... We've accepted that and we will fight no matter what!

If they farm gold from CR or other such friends... well, i really have no words.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 04-01-2016 at 18:01.

Why do you have two mirc windows open? Are you a multi on IRC as well?

Also can you email me when you're going to be on #tactics next? I'd like to be in the next screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    The only person on this forum that has cheated is you.

If you think that we're going to feed gold to another kingdom to beat down a kingdom that is not even going to be anywhere near the top 20 land chart, you should take your medication immediately.

And if you stumble upon them having more GC than you have accounted for, you should probably hire a private investigator to interrogate all of the provs on their island that probably supplied it unwillingly.
    Now now, we all know that isnt true.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Now now, we all know that isnt true.

Regular
    Everyone here has cheated at least once, if it wasn't multi's, botnets, xlogging, account swapping, hacking, mechanics exploiting, fraud, or downright blackmail, it was something else...

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    here is a 2nd print screen with Zauper admiting fuding Spartans and leaving open to interpretation that they are funding now too.

In my eyes this is wrose than Fake Wars (which are punishable as far as I know).

It is not for me to say if is cheating or not.

But I know for sure that Spartans already have advantage of being Human (4k elites OOP)... We've accepted that and we will fight no matter what!

If they farm gold from CR or other such friends... well, i really have no words.

Hate to break it to you, trading GC for acres is pretty common

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    Everyone here has cheated at least once, if it wasn't multi's, botnets, xlogging, account swapping, hacking, mechanics exploiting, fraud, or downright blackmail, it was something else...
    Don't lump me in with you cheating heathens. Some of us actually played clean.

Mechanics exploitation isn't cheating. That's the foundation of utopia.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Paying money to generate more resources to give you an advantage over everyone else is, in fact, cheating. As proven by your deletions.

I never got deleted, son.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Oh, well then paying money to generate more resources is definitely not cheating then
    *eye roll*

Regular
    Everybody cheats, it is a simple rule of thumb, hell I still remember the delicious war forum exploit, where you used to be able to access the kingdom forum of your enemy by altering the address in the your browser bar.

Veteran
    Lol I find all of this very amusing. First off Spartans are known cheaters nothing new here. No they will not be punished and get away with obvious fake wars. Val your a known cheat to all vets of the game. Don't deny your not willing to do whatever it takes to win. Your just mad you don't have connections anymore to help you win. I feel bad for your kingdom, because you dug your grave by all the trash talking. Spartans will farm you and then every other kingdom you trash talked will farm you. Welcome back to utopia

Thread Information