Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    So support should just go ahead and delete all of you?

The Moral of this thread is

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

I get that right?
    Last edited by Ghostfinger; 05-01-2016 at 04:18.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It really tickles me that the age hasn't even started ticking and there's already 3 kingdoms accused of cheating lol

Regular
    @Palem, well nothing is known for a fact about *this age* but going on previous ages, everybody is a cheat, it is part of the laws of war, you do whatever you can to attack from strength. If that means pretending to be a woman on skype and seducing an opposing kingdoms monarch to get access to blackmail material, who are we to judge...

I quit CR to join Spartans. After I dispatch vlahul I'll return to CR.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It really tickles me that the age hasn't even started ticking and there's already 3 kingdoms accused of cheating lol
    Lol well seeing Spartans last age fake warred The New Breed. Age before I couldn't even keep track of all the fake wars. I mean even one of FOKs guys said yeah it was completely fake. I would go on about previous ages but who has the time. Spartans are cheaters plan and simple. So utopia has set the playing field by not punishing people. So you have left us monarchs to do what we must too survive.

Enthusiast
    vlahul do you want to war or do you want to just make crazy accusations? Trading acres for GC is a common practice among war tier and whore tier. No one ever does it OOP though because no one has enough GC or land to make trading profitable. Sparta would have to be nuts to drop any land oop, and CR would have to be equally nuts to give away any gc oop... it just doesnt work that way. No war tier kd is LDing and no land whoring kd is funding oop, if you think otherwise you are showing your massive ignorance of the game. If your really worried just ask for no outside (consensual) funding as part of the war deal.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    vlahul do you want to war or do you want to just make crazy accusations? Trading acres for GC is a common practice among war tier and whore tier. No one ever does it OOP though because no one has enough GC or land to make trading profitable. Sparta would have to be nuts to drop any land oop, and CR would have to be equally nuts to give away any gc oop... it just doesnt work that way. No war tier kd is LDing and no land whoring kd is funding oop, if you think otherwise you are showing your massive ignorance of the game. If your really worried just ask for no outside (consensual) funding as part of the war deal.
    See my points bellow:

1. It is not an accusation to Spartans, I've copy/pasted what Zauper/Godly said in public over #tactics, that they have funded before, including Spartans.

2. I've clearly stated multiple times that "it's an assumption" and that "i hope will NOT happen".

3. We have agreed on "no OOW interference in any way" that covers everything else, including farming gold from someone else.

4. It is normal to be concerned when I hear such things, right? My only hope is a fair 1v1 war and nothing more! We are already underdogs with you humans and 4k elites, we are aware of that and we have accepted the challenge.

5. Assuming a funding in such way, 50-70k gc per province is not a big deal... to pump someone kingdom with 1-2 milion gold in OOP and more later during the war. Offering an easy 10-30k gold per province X 25 provinces in Cromulent it is a 300-500k gc each 12 or 24h...at least. it's not that much of a deal. The land can be offered later, not necessarly now...especially if the kingdoms involved trust each other and done this before.

Bottomline: There is no accusation of any sort towards SPARTANS, we respect the kingdom, we have nothing against you, I have only copy/pasted Cromulent's claims over Sparta kingdom.

If Cromulent claimed they funded you, you should talk to them.

Other than that, i repeat one last time: I have shared my concerns, there is no accusation.

Let's war and see what happens.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 04-01-2016 at 19:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Hate to break it to you, trading GC for acres is pretty common
    Agree! That's like saying you can't give someone a CF for acres.

Korp, I am disappointed in you for using that word in the picture. Blizz please give him a good spanking.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I quit CR to join Spartans. After I dispatch vlahul I'll return to CR.
    Please be real. A heaven + godly, I mean even the names go together.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    By the way,

I have been warned by someone, that Cromulent let Spartans rob their vaults in pre-war and OOW (having zero thieves) to fund their wars in last age and they are doing it again now, in our OOP war.

Zauper confirmed also some minutes ago in #tactics, that "they trade gold for acres". Is that fair? Is that legit? I have never thought to that. Here is print screen proof:

I can't do nothing against that lame tactic. It is not in my power to prevent it or such.

But I know very well that ~250k-270k gold is the income for 24 hours of protection at 400 acres or around.

I know very well how many troops can be trained with 4k free credits and the 250k available gold - we are doing this.

I know that plunders OOP are not a solution nowadays. Neither the rob vaults to the inactive (everybody can find 1-5 inactive provinces, but that's nothing).

In 3 ticks OOP, we will discover only 1 island, therefore no real option for stealing/plundering... and even if a plunder take place it will be out of NW range vs a 400k gold inactive (100k gains at most). Nobody will do that.

We will war Spartans as we promised, we never back off.

I will micro-count every single gold coin in this war. I will print screen here everything.

I know exactly how much they can produce with or without banks and how much they can steal from our kingdom.

This sort of cheating is not in the UTO rules, but at least should be in the heart of the people... who hates cheaters..

I REPEAT: If it will EVER happen. I hope NOT!

But if it happens, it will be easy to prove.

Palem, Bishop? is that above the rules or is it tolerated?
    so if you are so sure there will be a province in CR with tons of gold and no thieves..steal it. Nowhere in the rules does it say you have to have thieves. And nowhere does it say you can't steal from CR.
    Your screen shot clearly has Zauper saying they do not have the funds OOP...
    And your math has a flaw it's 5600 leets not 4k or at least potentially unless you know for certain they are not merchants...in which case..how do you know that?

Not here to defend heaven lol but accusing anyone of cheating in an OOP war is stupid. I don't think anyone would sacrifice the safety of their provinces OOP to help out another kingdom...ally or not.

Post Fiend
    soooo dumb lol

CR only trades gold for acres when they are whoring mid-late age and have millions of gold excess.

saying they are gonna ruin their age giving gold at oop to ruin your age when you are pretty sufficiently ruining it already by OOP warring. (even a massive win only puts u like 20k acres and nowhere even close to where CR will be after you win/lose vs spartans)

you let your mouth carry on this and put yourself in a stupid position now.
    Last edited by blizz; 04-01-2016 at 20:54. Reason: grammar

Now that I'm playing in Spartans we'll be stealing from CR OOP for sure.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Now that I'm playing in Spartans we'll be stealing from CR OOP for sure.
    So, you kind of get 2 birds with one stone. Vlahul cant complain he didnt war you

Needs to get out more
    Why didn't you guys get this crap out the way earlier? I have an interest here.

Oh, well. Enjoy your war.

And I can't cheat for two reasons. Moral grandstanding and I'm mechanically/technologically inept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information