Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

13:36 vlahul i sensed octobrev loyalty from the first second don't doubt that, and i've made my test of loyalty with both heaven and octo who i knew they snitch to you
    13:36 vlahul and it proved i was correct in my suspicions as you can also figured out in the meantime, that we went for different setup, different everything than your spies "thought" and "were told" we would

You're right. I used spies to determine the setup you posted yourself.

Powerful drugs.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Can't the Spartans speak for themselves? godly, go promise someone else you will war them then back out. Vlahul is speaking for free and we are Waring Spartans. Why are you still smacking your lips here? Go and stroke your precious crowns somewhere else. By backing out of a war with us you have proven that your kingdom is neither versatile nor could you achieve a quick victory or a victory at all VS FREE oop where you have no advantage. This is why you have backed out plain and simple. Now go count your gold coins somewhere else please.

Needs to get out more
    I was going to take my time getting into the age, but this one might need volunteer law enforcement. I guess I'll roll something out with a nightstick.

If anybody is organizing ghetto precincts let me know.

I'm sure Sparta and FREE will have a fun war. The farm talk is all sideline fear bait. Let the pigeons loose!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Vlahul82 I respect your position, but warring a Human kingdom is suicide. They will have much more offense, and with QF and Barracks in they will be able to out attack you as well. I read your position in the forums and would love to join you on your crusade, but giving Spartans a free war win is not something I can support. Didn't Godly join Spartans just so he could be part of your demise? He is smart enough to know that Elves cannot beat Humans oop. You should back out of the war and save your kingdom a beatdown that is led by your ego. I know you want a piece of Godly but it sounds like he will not fight you until he is certain he has 100% chance of winning.

On a side note, I remember last age Spartans was accused of "dealbreaking" and was razed by the "Lords of Utopia" while they were in a war. I thought that was insane, but I figure you guys have rules in place and we must learn to follow them. Now I read that Godly obviously broke a deal with Vlahul82 to war him oop with his kingdom CR. Instead he joins Spartans? Where are the "Lords of Utopia" now? Why isn't Godly and CR getting razed oop? Just trying to figure out how these rules work. Sounds to me like they are made up by the biggies to benefit the biggies. lol The more I play this game, the more I lose respect for the people at the top of the charts. They cannot fight ANYBODY straight up, they always have to play their games and get their buddies involved.

Post Fiend
    First off, there is so much slander here and for what reason ? Things with CR and Free didn't pan out and we Spartans were more than willing to volunteer for a war. Is that a reason to bash us? Next, godly is trolling you when he says he's joining Spartans for the fight, try not to be so susceptable to every little thing you read. I'm not even gonna respond to the list of nonsense that seems to be piling up here, we plan to have a clean, fun war. If you don't have something positive to say, why even bother. The age hasn't even started, save the accusations for something with a purpose.

Post Fiend
    Wow, Xist you would make a great politician. You accuse me of slander, but instead of pointing out what I said that was false you say "there is so much slander here, and I'm not gonna respnd to the list of nonsense." By all means, please do.

Perhaps I was misled to believe Godly joined Spartans for this, you are right I should not believe everything I read ESPECIALLY coming from leaders of the top kingdoms. After all, lies and deception are part of their game right? What else was I wrong about tho? Can an Elf kingdom beat a human kingdom oop? I mean considering they are both equally skilled and active is it possible for Elves with their Ospecs to beat Humans with their Elites right oop? I guess we will find out, but my immediate thought is that there is no possible way. Didn't Spartans get GB'ed after their "deal break" with Divinity last age? I mean I snatched the news of their war and they were being hit by three different kingdoms. Pretty sure I am accurate there too. Isn't agreeing to war OOP and then backing out of said agreement considered a deal break? Help me out here, Xist. I am knew to all this BS and have no vested interest whatsoever. I am just trying to understand the way of the Utopian world. Do not just accuse me of slander and spewing nonsense, I am just naïve and in need of clarification. Tell me where I have erred oh wise one so I can go through the rest of the age enlightened by your wisdom.

Or you can say that you do not have time to respond to such idiocy, there are much more pressing needs to be addressed. That is what a good politician would say.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    These headlines suck. Jazz them up.
    Why?? No offense Bishop, but this is hardly going to be trending on facebook is it?
    To be honest, it barely qualifies as Utopia news.. maybe if the game wasn't in the decline it was we wouldn't be quite so desperate for "sensationalist" headlines about SKD's who won't war until they have a 2 billion gc bank set up.. yawn....

Post Fiend
    No offense bud, If I was referring to your message specifically and not this broad list of messages posted here in general I would have simply just quoted your response on this thread. There's no reason to make this thread something it's not. FREE wanted a good war oop against a higher tier kingdom, we put ourselves out there to make it available. It's as simple as that really, no gimmicks involved. He put his setup out there, ours has not changed one bit, regardless of the fact that we could simply convert to counter them in every way possible. If they want a war with us, it's here and ready. There's really nothing to argue about. Sure, we made a mistake last age and we regretted it, we paid more than our fair share of the price for it to. But, does that mean it represents everything we stand for or that it defines us as a whole? Mistakes get made, people learn and they move on. Things also tend to get blown out of proportion and twisted up when your in the spotlight. It's not as though we're just some evil villains conniving our each and every move. Revenge got the better of us and we paid for it. Everyone's messed up at one time or another.

Angry We humans will rule oop.

WE HUMANS WILL RULE OOP.

I support vlahul in all his case to bring down his dear nemesis. I will back him up and if anyone is interested to gangbang our KD you invite yourself a good taste of age long retaliation.

@xist - we all owe you a lot for your strategy and we will continue to cherish that.

@kestrel - long time!!

@stratocastle - you must be on some kind of private security dude

We have a lot of large mouth to this thread mud slinging on both sides:

1. irc is a bad bad thing to do.
    2. ultimate privacy on matters not meant to be of public viewing was not thoroughly exercise
    3. chart topper kds are all same geopolitics being imposed, so whiners stop whining for a fair 1v1 war because it simply wont exist.
    4. calling in so called "friends" on an agreed 1v1 war is not only a self made rule violation but an act of cowardice all this high and mighty KDs
    5. bottom line nothing is fair everywhere ffs
    6. deal with it or stop playing
    7. or create your own lunatic game and be the game moderator its what you wanted.
    8. grow up, utopia been here since long time and the only ones left in this dying game are the players devoted to excel and repel competition as the age progresses.
    9 thanks for reading my post and watching / reading all this nonsense big kd dramas.
    10. "HUMANS WILL RULE AND EAT ALL YOUR FLESH MORE THAN WHAT ORCS AND UNDEADS CAN DO."

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    13:36 vlahul i sensed octobrev loyalty from the first second don't doubt that, and i've made my test of loyalty with both heaven and octo who i knew they snitch to you
    13:36 vlahul and it proved i was correct in my suspicions as you can also figured out in the meantime, that we went for different setup, different everything than your spies "thought" and "were told" we would

You're right. I used spies to determine the setup you posted yourself.

Powerful drugs.
    The fact that octobrev screwed our 25th reservation for one day, under your command... prove another lame tactic of you, that you fear us and do your best to get any possible advantages by all unfair means.

No problem, we will enter war 24 vs 25.

I hope everybody will remember this war and all the ****s you've done and promised... and ****ing up our 25h reservation just to get your win!

Well, you won't and we will talk after the war, when I will count all the unfair ****s you've done.

As for octobrev, I always sold him fake information since my suspicion was high about him. You will figure out alone about our war capcity when we meet.

I choose to believe in people and such I chosed to believe in octo also, even if he proved another dirty player. That's on me and I took responsability for it.

We will meet in 4th tick OOP, you will have button from us, hope you don't chicken out this time too. I have a feeling Spartans will get button from us and "find another reason" not to fight. Because everything I've sold to octobrev and heaven about our tactics is fake, absolutely everything. When they will realise that, they will **** their pants... together with Cromulent.

I am not insane to sell our war tactics to Heaven or Octo or even Cello/Burner that idle in our private channel (real life friends with Peppie), the preparations and kingdom vision to Cromulent or Spartans or their allies. All i've did was "sleep talk". You baited once again, just as you baited with the "OOP WAR".

You'll have button on 4th. Run from this war too and everything will become EPIC .
    Last edited by Palem; 05-01-2016 at 14:37. Reason: language

Post Fiend
    You do realized your talking to people that aren't involved in the war between you and Spartans and then using that as if though it has anything to do with this? Seems your just looking to attack anyone and everyone here. I'm not gonna bother to reply any more, mostly because it seems absurd to do so.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    You do realized your talking to people that aren't involved in the war between you and Spartans and then using that as if though it has anything to do with this? Seems your just looking to attack anyone and everyone here. I'm not gonna bother to reply any more, mostly because it seems absurd to do so.
    I am not attacking Spartans, I always said that I respect SPARTA and their honesty.

Do not judge me because I sell fake information to who I believe is a spy. My judgement proved correct, by facts.

I am doing everything I can to protect my kingdom and keep a honest 1v1 fight.

The only kingdom I have attacked with acusation is Cromulent, nothing more. Please do not twist my words, there is no attacking to anybody else but Cromulents and I am entitled to attack Cromulent after all the ****s they've done to us.

Honestly? since I got back to Utopia, I have talked with 2 people only beside my own kingdoms mates: Heaven and Octobrev. These two people are proven allies/friends of Cromulent and we had loooong looong chats about tactics, races, setup, waring, politics, bla bla bla. Everything I sold them is fake, just as I baited CR into OOP war knowing 200% sure they will not war because they are pussies.

We are not. We keep our word, we war even as underdogs. Everybody can watch us, snatch news, see everything.

I have never talked to someone else except Heaven/Octobrev, a few other people sent PM with "welcome back message" but nothing more, no further chat but a simple "thanks, good luck next age!".
    Last edited by vlahul82; 05-01-2016 at 10:38.

Post Fiend
    Fair enough, maybe I am just misunderstanding some of the things here as its getting a bit clustered, it's starting to get confusing to me, with the wording at least.

please dont confuse yourself buddy

Sparta is honest? LOL -- FREE became much cooler after removing a bad apple - not sure if that guy is back or not - but at least they don't request outside razing, their methods of exploitation is typically not cheating. Not sure how that will compare to outright cheating.

Thread Information