Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    Sparta is honest? LOL -- FREE became much cooler after removing a bad apple - not sure if that guy is back or not - but at least they don't request outside razing, their methods of exploitation is typically not cheating. Not sure how that will compare to outright cheating.
    please use tomatoes than apples. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    ...I know you want a piece of Godly but it sounds like he will not fight you until he is certain he has 100% chance of winning.
    lol.. dude! Godly has already explained that CR doesn't want to get bogged down in an OOP war with a kd that won't WD until 50% auto-win just to grief their prospects of crowning. Correct me if I'm wrong..
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 05-01-2016 at 12:55.

Post Fiend
    Smercjd: we got 15 new people in FREE, most likely your bad apple is long gone from FREE - I've never met anyone "dirty" in FREE.

Peppie, Lotus, Bracku, GG, Fanta, Araq, El, Shini, Ana and smelly is the core FREE players we build on. Added Beliel and Phoenix too, sorry dudes i have forgotten! So 14 core

We brought Fiski and Swappy back (ex-FREE) and everybody else is new, mostly veterans returning that had nothing to do with FREE.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 05-01-2016 at 13:59.

Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    Smercjd: we got 15 new people in FREE, most likely your bad apple is long gone from FREE - I've never met anyone "dirty" in FREE.

Peppie, Lotus, Sheep, GG, Fanta, Araq, El, Shini, Ana and smelly is the core FREE players we build on.

We brought Fiski and Swappy back (ex-FREE) and everybody else is new, mostly veterans returning that had nothing to do with FREE.
    since when did fiski and swappy became FREE?

Peppie, Lotus, Sheep, GG, Fanta, Araq, El, Shini, Ana and smelly is the core FREE players we build on.

w00t check it out im a core free member. #teambuildingblock #teamgnagetraped

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    Why?? No offense Bishop, but this is hardly going to be trending on facebook is it?
    To be honest, it barely qualifies as Utopia news.. maybe if the game wasn't in the decline it was we wouldn't be quite so desperate for "sensationalist" headlines about SKD's who won't war until they have a 2 billion gc bank set up.. yawn....
    Whooooooooooooooooooooosh.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    we are working on a Facebook VIP community we will post that soon, so that everybody can subscribe and receive special news!

facts

(repost from other thread)

i hesitate to mingle with the drama, for reasons of tedium and futility

that said, i do care about the reputation for FREE. Some of you think that vlahul in FREE means FREE is now going to be a throbbing hive of cheating. So i want to set the record straight:

1. I am still monarch of FREE, vlahul is de facto vice-monarch/strategist
    2. We are in agreement that he stays at least for this age (so no mid-age ragequit drama if things dont work out). If things work out ofc he is here to stay
    3. The old guard in FREE agreed to try this thing with vlahul to give the KD some much needed boost in activity, freshness, change.

Furthermore, i remain in control: no shady ****. Ive already shot down a few shady suggestions, and will continue to do so, because to me principles and character are more important than charts and e-peen

Heres an example discussion, where ive only censored a KD name (on the assumption that vlahul might object to revealing their identity):

I understand vlahul is a forumwhore and he is impossible to control. Ive resigned to this. I would ask spectators to let all his comments, actions, opinions etc to reflect on him only and not on FREE. That way he can troll and misbehave all he wants and FREE gets away scot-free

I would ask observers who stand ready with judgment to look at FREE's actions, and the facts, and less to rhetoric/trashtalking/accusations etc.

Anyone who knows me (lots of players have played in my KD or idled in private channel) knows i have zero tolerance for cheating, so if you have any doubts, seek an ex-FREE player you trust and ask for confirmation.
    FREE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    @vlahul - last warning. Stop avoiding the language filter.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    @vlahul - last warning. Stop avoiding the language filter.
    Maybe I want a temporarly ban to be sure that i won't post anymore .

hehe, joking... i'll be nice, and stop posting!

this went too far already.

lets war rawr mrrr.

The fact that octobrev screwed our 25th reservation for one day, under your command... prove another lame tactic of you, that you fear us and do your best to get any possible advantages by all unfair means.
    vlahul, man to man I wish you would speak with facts and not hypothesis, especially when you're putting my good name into question. You claim that I planted octobrev in your kingdom -- that is purely fiction. I didn't even know that he was playing with you guys and furthermore was very shocked and felt somewhat betrayed when I found out. This conversation is dated on the 31st. I'm sure he was in your kingdom before that:

Session Time: Thu Dec 31 00:00:00 2015
    ​[1:30] [00:51] vlahul/octo in free - blizz might be too (and they're whoring)
    ​[1:30] [00:51] is that a joke
    ​[1:30] [00:51] nope
    ​[1:30] [00:51] 100 % confirmed except for the blizz part
    ​[1:30] [00:51] why didnt htey come here

Edit: not sure why the speaker names aren't showing up... but lines 1, 3 and 4 are Jwuzi. 2 and 5 are me.
    Last edited by Godly; 05-01-2016 at 18:48.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Blizz is in Spartans.

Enthusiast
    are these ex CR guys? Im not a mIRC fellow so these names dont mean anything to me and I dont get the controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    are these ex CR guys? Im not a mIRC fellow so these names dont mean anything to me and I dont get the controversy.
    Octo is ex CR/expendable, Blizz is ex expendable.

No one else finds the humor in Cello of Cello's Republic idling in Free's priv chat?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Peppie, Lotus, Bracku, GG, Fanta, Araq, El, Shini, Ana and smelly is the core FREE players we build on. Added Beliel and Phoenix too, sorry dudes i have forgotten! So 14 core

Oh nice - Peppie was a good guy, I was mad at him for things someone else was doing.

Thread Information