Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Quote Originally Posted by dubious View Post
    No locations.
    Well that's a dubious question being answered.

Post Fiend
    You can see us tagged FREE vs SPARTANS.

Don't know about them, they have not tagged yet.

Regular
    Please tell me a News Correspondent is covering this saga?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Please tell me a News Correspondent is covering this saga?
    no corespondent as far as I know. Everybody is free to watch/give opinions.

Personally i will be completely offline from forums during the war - UNLESS **** happens (OOW razes or prewar Razes as I suspect).

Other than that, I will post my own review after the war ends - for any case, being War Win or Loss.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post

Personally i will be completely offline from forums during the war - UNLESS **** happens (OOW razes or prewar Razes as I suspect).

Other than that, I will post my own review after the war ends - for any case, being War Win or Loss.
    All the Best... S

Please present the final agreed terms so we may help analyze who breaks the agreed war terms.

The other KD may confirm the presented terms so all will be understood and assumed fair on both sides.

ATB vlahul, we support you should **** happens.

Good luck to FREE, I guess they'll need it more.

Have a fun war both sides.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by ahotandspicy View Post
    I was under the impression you'll state the timeline you were "FREE" and not the ex-FREE. Or i have misunderstood your reply or maybe your reply was misleading the simple query.

Nevertheless, thanks for coming over and posting the reply. The humble utopian lords appreciate that.

@Palem : let ppl post what they like provided they are entitled to do so under the rules. telling ppl giving them last warning on public is disgusting and out of decency. there is what you call private message if you know what i mean.
    I were FREE 10 yrs ago, now im in there again to rub against peppie

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ahotandspicy View Post
    Please present the final agreed terms so we may help analyze who breaks the agreed war terms.

The other KD may confirm the presented terms so all will be understood and assumed fair on both sides.

ATB vlahul, we support you should **** happens.
    The terms are simple:
    (will add soon print screen between Monarchs message sent, as a proof):

1. FREE throw 8 hits into Spartans on 3th-4th of February >>> Giving Button
    2. Spartans retal 7 hits and push button on 4th, not the latest.
    3. No OOW/PREWAR interfear in any way (e.g: oow razes or prewar razes, etc).
    4. Anything allowed in 1v1 fight by the UTO legit rules (no limits were sets).
    5. Minimum war the losing party surrenders. Maximum waiting time: 72h of war (in case both kingdoms are more or less equal after minimum 48h).

LATER EDIT (jan18yr0): Fortified Stance on either kingdom is considered a non-combat action. Reasoning is simple: once you activated for minimum 24h, it is clearly you have no intention to war. FREE will go Aggresive in first moment OOP.

Deciding the winner:

A combo of:

1. economy
    2. number of military
    3. acres exchanges
    4. uniques/total number of succesful attacks&retals
    5. kingdom nw/acres

So, some combo between the 5 factors from above.
    Both kingdoms concluded simple: "everybody will see who is the winner, clearly".

I thnik that's it, hope i did not missed anything.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 06-01-2016 at 11:39.

Post Fiend
    Also, I publicly apologize to anyone in Sparta or related to Sparta if they felt offended by my suspicions of working with Cromulent.

I've always said that it is only a suspicion of mine, should have not shared it on forums until proven wrong. Therefore, until proven wrong, there is no insinuation of Spartans working for/together with Cromulent.

Once again, we respect and admire their courage. We only hope for 1v1 fair war, nothing less, nothing more - as we agreed.

No insinuations made, no accusations made.

PS: FREE has tagged, you (Spartans) have not tagged yet.

cheers,
    V
    Last edited by vlahul82; 06-01-2016 at 11:29.

Not to be a spoilsport, but what if some outside party decides to hit either of you before the 3rd of Feb?
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Not to be a spoilsport, but what if some outside party decides to hit either of you before the 3rd of Feb?
    ive heard vlahul said that theyll raze sparta into their wars the entire age if they get hit or razed.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    See my points bellow:

1. We only discover 1 island each after 2 ticks. Therefore, 12 potential kingdoms can hit into us. A good chunk of these 12 kingdoms on both islands are inferior in nw/provinces to both Spartans and Free (on our island only 2 kingdoms are similar in power...on theirs seems that 3).
    2. Some trad marches could be possible, this is not to be ignored. But razes are clearly intented against the 1v1 fight, since the outside attacker has no gains.

@vlahul
    @swap

Thanks for your replies and keeping us on the loop.

All the best and may the fireworks spread far and wide.

See my points bellow:

1. We only discover 1 island each after 2 ticks. Therefore, 12 potential kingdoms can hit into us. A good chunk of these 12 kingdoms on both islands are inferior in nw/provinces to both Spartans and Free (on our island only 2 kingdoms are similar in power...on theirs seems that 3).
    2. Some trad marches could be possible, this is not to be ignored. But razes are clearly intented against the 1v1 fight, since the outside attacker has no gains.
    Or just someone trolling Spartans, you can't rule that out.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information