Thread: Province Management Spreadsheet

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Province Management Spreadsheet

EDIT: Updated for Age 89:
    Utopia Province Management Spreadsheet v2.8

For best results, download and open the sheet in Excel. As always, please post here or reach out to me via the MUGA Discord if you have any issues with the sheet!

----

Hello everyone! Anyone remember that spreadsheet that Tadpole made for macro-level province planning? If you don't, well, it was a pretty awesome tool and I've been using it for the past several ages to plan things out. At some point, around age 64, I didn't see any further updates to it and that made me a little sad. So I've since taken it upon myself to keep it updated for every new age and I thought it'd be nice to share the updated version with the community.

I've actually spoken with Tadpole and ran it by her first; I don't want to take credit for building the sheet (those formulas are beyond me, at least at the moment). I do plan to continue keeping it updated as necessary. I've kept the original layout and functionality, with the exception of the science calculator; the old version let you enter the percentage of books per category to see how many books you would need for each category, while with the new version you enter in the number of books to assign to each category. This was done for my own benefit, so if the older version is preferred I'll work with Tadpole to restore the original functionality.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the sheet :)
    Last edited by Crystopher; 21-11-2020 at 20:33. Reason: Updated to v2.8, Age 89

Thread Information