Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Province Management Spreadsheet

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    Thanks Taddy! I'll get that corrected ASAP :)

@oreko and Rattlehead: Comin right up, I should have it completed by EOD tomorrow :)

I've been on a bit of a hiatus due to RL issues, but I'm back and raring to get back into Uto!
    Good... was worried I'd have to update it myself :p
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

First post updated with link to latest version! :)

I think you forgot about Dryad's different off values for Horses/Prisoners/Mercs
    Also, really not liking cells being locked!

Otherwise stellar job!
    Last edited by djakdarippa; 04-11-2017 at 18:13.

Quote Originally Posted by djakdarippa View Post
    I think you forgot about Dryad's different off values for Horses/Prisoners/Mercs
    Nope, it's in there. You have to add Stables and/or # of Mercs you're sending for it to actually show up in your offense. I did notice that the actual value for Dryad's horses was 3 instead of 4, and this has been corrected.

Also, really not liking cells being locked!
    What's not to like about it? The green cells are the only ones that need to be edited, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Otherwise stellar job!

hey crystopher first off thanks for a great tool!

I found an issue where dryads do not have food produced by non farms being accounted for. think you can get that fixed up?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SBWildFire View Post
    hey crystopher first off thanks for a great tool!

I found an issue where dryads do not have food produced by non farms being accounted for. think you can get that fixed up?

Thanks!
    Ah, I knew I'd forgotten something! I think I was waiting to discover just how much food they produced and forgot about it. I'm asking my KD now, but if anyone could tell me the amount of food each acre produces then I'll have the sheet updated right away :)

same as old shepherd, 4/acre

Thanks a ton for this Crystopher!

Looks like bocan offense and defense values are swapped. Has 4 as defense and 7 as offense.

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    same as old shepherd, 4/acre
    Thanks! I've updated this on the sheet. Seeing it in raw numbers, that's a pretty significant boost there O.O

Quote Originally Posted by oreko View Post
    Looks like bocan offense and defense values are swapped. Has 4 as defense and 7 as offense.
    D'oh, I was afraid I did that with one of the races. It's due to the fact that the columns are displayed with defense before offense. I've fixed this and also swapped the columns so I don't do it in the future :P

Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

One more thing Crys,

Seems like sending one gen or 4 gens gets you the same off, is that ok or needs a tweek?

man i find that general calculation annoying on my sheet too! easier when no race has modified gens...

you should get a +0.03 OME, for each general above the original one to be sent, so 4 gens should be +0.09 OME as far as I know

Postaholic
    Cool! Thx Chrystopher! Awesome work keeping this updated.

One thing though, I'm not sure I like protecting the sheet. For the reason of someone not messing up formulas by mistake I get it. But I didn't release it to the public to have it protected. I think its nice if people want to modify it to their own needs/try change or optimise the formulas... freedom of information and creativity and all. The problem of people stealing and passing it off as their own should be rather minimal in this environment anyhow...

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    man i find that general calculation annoying on my sheet too! easier when no race has modified gens...

you should get a +0.03 OME, for each general above the original one to be sent, so 4 gens should be +0.09 OME as far as I know
    Hmm, yea. Something seems off with the "off" formula with regards to generals. It does add off sending more, but only a tiny bit. I haven't looked at the formula though. I'm sure Chrystopher will find whats wrong :)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

EDIT: The issue with the generals has been fixed! The problem was with the formula being multiplied by zero if there were no Stables/Dungeons added. This was fixed by moving the generals calculation from Mod Offense to OME (which, incidentally, is where it belongs). Let me know if there's anything else I've missed :)

Quote Originally Posted by adega View Post
    One more thing Crys,

Seems like sending one gen or 4 gens gets you the same off, is that ok or needs a tweek?
    HM, I just reviewed the formula and it's present there, but you're right that it's not contributing for some reason. I'll give it an in-depth look and have it fixed ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    One thing though, I'm not sure I like protecting the sheet. For the reason of someone not messing up formulas by mistake I get it. But I didn't release it to the public to have it protected. I think its nice if people want to modify it to their own needs/try change or optimise the formulas... freedom of information and creativity and all. The problem of people stealing and passing it off as their own should be rather minimal in this environment anyhow...
    Can't argue with that, very valid points. The current version shouldn't have any protection, but I'll double-check it just to be sure.
    Last edited by Crystopher; 06-11-2017 at 23:40. Reason: Fixed generals bug

Postaholic
    Coolio.

Dryad food production from acres is apparently enhanced by production sci. Don't think the sheet takes that into consideration...
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

Thread Information