Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Province Management Spreadsheet

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by LilDutchPrincess View Post
    Ive been using this, but Tadpoles spreadsheet just isnt the same without him :( (I smell some Eragon in there too btw, he needs a lil credit too).

Thanks for keeping the Tadpole alive Crystopher!
    I'm not dead. Just login impaired..
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Is the updated age 71 version out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by archidit View Post
    Is the updated age 71 version out yet?
    I've actually finished with all of the updates, but the Sciences section still needs to be updated (which won't be complete until we determine what the new max scientist cap is)

I'll update this post with the current version later today. You can still use it for planning purposes (builds, troops per acre, etc), but the science values will not be accurate. On that note, any assistance the community can provide would be MUCH appreciated!

Utopia Province Management v1.3 (Age 71)
    Last edited by Crystopher; 10-03-2017 at 14:12. Reason: Added link to spreadsheet

docs.google com/spreadsheets/d/1SSAEXkWCi92DPtgXmG5sYX2lgveU7fbdXaeTeCI461k

(Had to remove the . in .com link because new forum account)

I made updates for age 71 and reworked it so you can lock in mDPA, rTPA, rWPA and PeasPA. It will calculate the max OPA. This was primarily to compare races for an attacker role.

Feel free to take what works, add this as a seperate sheet or whatever you like.

Thanks for sharing all of you!
    PEW PEW PEW!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    I've actually finished with all of the updates, but the Sciences section still needs to be updated (which won't be complete until we determine what the new values for diminishing returns are).
    I don't use your spreadsheet but just to give a hint if you still don't know - there are no diminishing returns on sci, only increased number to achieve the max. The scaling is still linear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    I don't use your spreadsheet but just to give a hint if you still don't know - there are no diminishing returns on sci, only increased number to achieve the max. The scaling is still linear.
    Thanks for the correction, I just looked back and saw I had read the blurb from the "Proposed Changes."

Either way, it'll still take time to update the science section since the max# of scientists needed has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by rob418 View Post
    docs.google com/spreadsheets/d/1SSAEXkWCi92DPtgXmG5sYX2lgveU7fbdXaeTeCI461k

(Had to remove the . in .com link because new forum account)

I made updates for age 71 and reworked it so you can lock in mDPA, rTPA, rWPA and PeasPA. It will calculate the max OPA. This was primarily to compare races for an attacker role.

Feel free to take what works, add this as a seperate sheet or whatever you like.
    I'll check the science values, as that's really the only thing mine is missing, and add them to the main sheet (with your permission, of course). Also, Tadpole noted this to me in a previous post here, but if you're going to make any updates/changes to her sheet then you should maintain the changelog section as well (something I'd appreciate as well since I've been maintaining it also).

I'll check the science values, as that's really the only thing mine is missing, and add them to the main sheet (with your permission, of course). Also, Tadpole noted this to me in a previous post here, but if you're going to make any updates/changes to her sheet then you should maintain the changelog section as well (something I'd appreciate as well since I've been maintaining it also).

Sorry I just got back into utopia after about 10 years so the spreadsheet started as a personal tool, then KD tool, now I figure if anyone gets value from it I might as well make it public. I miss the strategy talk. Now it all seems so private.

Quote Originally Posted by rob418 View Post
    Sorry I just got back into utopia after about 10 years so the spreadsheet started as a personal tool, then KD tool, now I figure if anyone gets value from it I might as well make it public. I miss the strategy talk. Now it all seems so private.
    That's sort of how I started, but I was using Tadpole's sheet. Figured might as well share it if it's of use to others. I'm always happy to collab with others on keeping these kinds of tools going, as I know there's things about Excel that I don't know well enough.

Does the Rune output account for Elves new bonus? It doesn't seem like it does in this update?

Also, I updated this spreadsheet similarly for use in our kd. For now, I assumed the Sci Maxes are the same as Age 70, save for Production which will now be %120. I just set up the formulas to required +%50 more profs. I think this is a good estimation for now, while people consider different race/pers?

Quote Originally Posted by hwulf View Post
    Does the Rune output account for Elves new bonus? It doesn't seem like it does in this update?

Also, I updated this spreadsheet similarly for use in our kd. For now, I assumed the Sci Maxes are the same as Age 70, save for Production which will now be %120. I just set up the formulas to required +%50 more profs. I think this is a good estimation for now, while people consider different race/pers?
    Ah, looks like I missed that one. Fixed! The link in my previous post is the updated version now.

As for science, that's what I'm going to assume for now, but I'd much rather have actual values. I'll be able to update it once the Recruits become Novices, and I'll be monitoring it closely as the age progresses. Any help would be greatly appreciated though :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    I'm not dead. Just login impaired..
    Pretty much the same to me.... both means no hugs and snuggles...

I've actually finished with all of the updates, but the Sciences section still needs to be updated (which won't be complete until we determine what the new max scientist cap is)

I'll update this post with the current version later today. You can still use it for planning purposes (builds, troops per acre, etc), but the science values will not be accurate. On that note, any assistance the community can provide would be MUCH appreciated!

Utopia Province Management v1.3 (Age 71)

The sheet has now been updated with the correct science numbers. As always, please let me know if you have any questions or spot anything wrong! :)

Enthusiast
    Amazing work !!!
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Thread Information