Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Province Management Spreadsheet

Province Management Spreadsheet

EDIT: Updated for Age 89:
    Utopia Province Management Spreadsheet v2.8

For best results, download and open the sheet in Excel. As always, please post here or reach out to me via the MUGA Discord if you have any issues with the sheet!

----

Hello everyone! Anyone remember that spreadsheet that Tadpole made for macro-level province planning? If you don't, well, it was a pretty awesome tool and I've been using it for the past several ages to plan things out. At some point, around age 64, I didn't see any further updates to it and that made me a little sad. So I've since taken it upon myself to keep it updated for every new age and I thought it'd be nice to share the updated version with the community.

I've actually spoken with Tadpole and ran it by her first; I don't want to take credit for building the sheet (those formulas are beyond me, at least at the moment). I do plan to continue keeping it updated as necessary. I've kept the original layout and functionality, with the exception of the science calculator; the old version let you enter the percentage of books per category to see how many books you would need for each category, while with the new version you enter in the number of books to assign to each category. This was done for my own benefit, so if the older version is preferred I'll work with Tadpole to restore the original functionality.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the sheet :)
    Last edited by Crystopher; 21-11-2020 at 20:33. Reason: Updated to v2.8, Age 89

Needs to get out more
    That's a noble act. Rock on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    The science tab is not really working for me, it just has a bunch of #REF!

Actually, that's the old science calculator...I guess I backed it up after all. I'll go ahead and fix those references to make it functional as it's own tab.

That aside, there's a Science section on the "Taddy's Sheet" tab just below the Building section.

Veteran
    Convert this shiznttle to a Google sheet!

Enthusiast
    Oooh, this is pretty good as it goes into attacking.

Being it already has forecasting in the building section, ill see about adding in a forecasting section in science and military
    (I have my own excel for forecasting that I built a while ago, but it is in an accounting format and uses milestones which isn't user friendly)
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Postaholic
    Glad to see people still finding this useful, and keep updating it. Kudos Crystopher.

Will also save me time if I ever rejoin the game, not having to wade through ages of mechanic updates ;)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Post Fiend
    You can convert it yourself by downloading the file and then uploading it to google docs.

I am curious how much you re-worked, as the BE calc's were very far off before, and it looks like you did what I did and changed the "optimal workers" to be BE based and not income-based (.66 per job not 1.0).

Good stuff, thanks very much to everyone involved in this spreadsheet :)

Postaholic
    I dont think he changed the BE formula. There was a bug there somewhere at an earlier version of the sheet, but think I sorted that out.

On that note, I just checked my original sheet out Chrystofer, and noticed you've been using a somewhat earlier version.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lVySWgxWkJqMVk

Link to the newest. Sorted out some bugs from the version you've been using. Among things a quite severe housing bug. Check the change logs.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

I'm not surprised lol, I think I dug pretty deep to find the one that I've been using. I can't view that link, however, it says the folder doesn't exist or I don't have permission.

@Wolzy: Yea, credit for that one goes to Tadpole. All I've done is keep it updated with the age changes from 65 and onward.

Ok, I see what you mean now. Now the fun part will be merging the two so I don't have to go through the trouble of adding that spell and backtracing the bug that you fixed, unless you'd like to point it out lol

Postaholic
    Dun remember what bug it was :p

I'd just parse all the cells in the Economy & Resources box and the buildings box and the cells that cover max pop (D32) over from my old to your new sheet.
    Last edited by Tadpole; 11-01-2016 at 19:55.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

That's awesome, kudos to you two :)

@Crystopher: Will there be fixing on the Sci Calc tab? It's missing the reference cell on formula (and, to be sincere, I haven't tried to figure out which one should be it :D)

Awesome work guys! :)
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Thread Information