Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Province Management Spreadsheet

Regular
    i tried the spreadsheet. Everything looks good but sci on Thievery getting away with like 10%.
    pessies are like 1k under in what i have in utopia. maybe i have done something wrong ?

Hoping for an update =)

Prob going to take time since devs dragged ass posting final changes
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    Prob going to take time since devs dragged ass posting final changes
    Actually, this sheet is maintained by a player (me), and it'll be updated in my spare time. You'd know that if you actually read the first thread before taking a potshot at the devs for w/e reason :)

I know it's maintained by you. Pot shot? It's Pure fact. Final changes AFTER freeze start = drag ass

If you had reading comp skills youd have understood I was saying update would be delayed since final changes were so late. Not that the devs do the updating.

Is there some prize for dev ass kissing?
    Last edited by ellivort; 28-01-2018 at 03:04.
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Welcome to the internet, where every comment transforms into an argument. An argument I. Must. Win.

Hahaha, just ridiculous!

Keep up the good work Crys

I suppose you can borrow this one until the devs let Crystopher finish his. Just please be sure to return it here when you're done as it's the only copy I have. :(

It definitely needs to be opened in excel to work and some other things if you want to use all the macro tools.~
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I suppose you can borrow this one until the devs let Crystopher finish his. Just please be sure to return it here when you're done as it's the only copy I have. :(

It definitely needs to be opened in excel to work and some other things if you want to use all the macro tools.~
    computer says file is corrupted and won't open it

Update complete! Please use the link in the 1st post to view and download the sheet.

CLOSING NOTES FROM CHANGELOG:

I'm currently looking over the sheet to see where I can either add improvements or useful features. I'll also be updating the formulas for buildings once their values are known, and in the meantime I'll be looking over the draft cost formula to see where the bug is (cost isn't calculating properly). If anyone discovers the aforementioned values prior to an update, please be sure to let me know in the Utopia Wiki Questions and Edits thread!

<3 chrys, thanks a lot. I use the spreadsheet quite a bit.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post

It's a trap! macro for auto-access to your province courtesy of the black book of octo!! :P

Nice work Chrystofer, thx for keeping my lil darlin' up to date :)

Had always hoped to implement some race power-ranking/comparison with neat charts into the sheet at some point. But, well, teasing octo takes all my spare time away :(
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Omg a Tadpole! <33 You guys wanna 2v1 feature build? Competition is great for innovation and it sounds like you both have some things you want to add.

+ VS !

Quote Originally Posted by toolian View Post
    computer says file is corrupted and won't open it
    Dunno about that corruption business. Mayhaps a bit was flipped during download or an older version of excel was used? There are some known compatibility issues between versions relating to protected view.~
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

For what it is worth, I was able to make it load properly. Just dl and open worked for me :/

I also have a province sheet, which is what I have been using to create the posted Power Rankings for last few Ages, since Ethan had a brief hiatus.

Crys has a copy of mine from a few ages back, its pretty simple compared to you guy's

Ahh upon zooming in I do now see your headset. Better pick a team!

Thread Information