Quote Originally Posted by rob418 View Post
There's a credit on the top row 'Created by Tadpole aka Tadarch. Maintained by Crystopher. Last Updated by rob418 Age 72 (final changes)'

I've created this for my own use and am sharing it because others might get something from the changes I've made. Posting in this thread and including a reference to the people who created and maintained the sheet seems a reasonable way to give credit.

Absolutely this started off as your spreadsheet a while ago and has changed since then to meet my needs. The fields and layout are largely the same, the formulas have be re-written. The locking in DPA thing works differently if you take a look. Mine locks in a mDPA. Yours uses elites/defs per acre. My original issue was that it was difficult to keep the exact mDPA I wanted while playing with various other inputs.

EDIT: Also I'll say it again, thanks for your work creating/maintaining this sheet, if it hadn't been maintained I wouldn't have been able to customise what I want. In no way do i want to take any credit from you.
Just to clarify, this is Tadpole's sheet, not mine. I've also been maintaining it with her permission, something I'm not sure you've done yourself (you certainly never asked me). You didn't create anything; you copied everything from Tadpole's sheet and changed the layout, but literally just about everything is the same. That's the problem I have with this.

You can say thanks all you want and say you didn't intend to take someone else's work, but that's exactly what you've done here.