Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Province Management Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Ya it was saying - 80 not +110 I just got internally confused and then noticed the hosps which cleared it up for me sorry I that wasn't clear in the edit.

Also it doesn't seem Warrior ome isn't being counted? Trying changing it to war as well.
    Ah, I see the confusion on that one. It's being applied to the max offense so it's being counted, but not to the OME value as it should be. I'll have that updated by this evening.

EDIT: Fixed!

Utopia Province Management Spreadsheet v1.4a
    Last edited by Crystopher; 22-05-2017 at 22:13. Reason: Fixes applied, URL added

Utopia Province Management Spreadsheet v1.4b

== NEW VERSION 1.4b ==

> Now shows scientist spawn rate (including scientists earned per RL day and # of ticks to obtain 1 scientist)
    > Now shows current science effectiveness
    > Bugfixes

~ COMING SOON ~
    > Draft costs included in Econ/Resources section
    > Option to show Offense w/ and w/o Mercenaries/Prisoners

Enjoy :)

Post Fiend
    Looking forward to the changes in 1.4b keep up the good work.
    Original wearer of the Raikonhat

The spreadsheet has been updated with the changes for Age 73! I've also made a few formula improvements and added a few new features:

* You can now choose to add Mercenaries to your offense calcs (mostly for Dryads)
    * There is now a setting for EoWCF
    * The spreadsheet will now reflect your birth rate (no pezzie/tick calcs, although that may come in a future update)
    - With BR being added, I've also added L&P and Storms to the spells section
    * There is now a section to calculate training costs and time
    * Draft costs have been added to the Economy section (will monitor this as the formula may need further tweaking)

Utopia Province Management Spreadsheet v1.5

As always, let me know if you have any questions about the sheet, or if you spot any errors/bugs that need to be corrected. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Crystopher; 11-08-2017 at 19:23. Reason: Added text

Hi, did you take into account the cleric Sci pop bonus?

looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by adega View Post
    Hi, did you take into account the cleric Sci pop bonus?
    Yes, that was part of the Age 73 changes. You should give it a try first :)

Hey.
    I've attached my edit to the Taddy spreadsheet (still requires dl off googledrive). I've been updating off an older version, so there might be some differences in the formula section besides these listed edits.

List of edits:
    Removed pastel colors for different colors.
    Added a dark theme (easier on the eyes).
    Modified the drop-down menus for easier access; can now just click the cell/name without clicking the drop-down arrow.
    Added a summary box on the far right.
    Moved the spell columns across the bottom.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

I still need to update rituals and such, but it should be pretty stable.

Thanks for the great work you guys put into these!!!
    Last edited by moogle; 13-08-2017 at 16:54.

Ok tnx.

Looks good but still cant match the data with exact same entrys on munk.... Labs and Uni numbers are completely off in munk... Maybe the formula needs an update?

Also the opa/dpa numbers dont match either....
    Last edited by adega; 14-08-2017 at 15:58.

Quote Originally Posted by moogle View Post
    Hey.
    I've attached my edit to the Taddy spreadsheet (still requires dl off googledrive). I've been updating off an older version, so there might be some differences in the formula section besides these listed edits.

List of edits:
    Removed pastel colors for different colors.
    Added a dark theme (easier on the eyes).
    Modified the drop-down menus for easier access; can now just click the cell/name without clicking the drop-down arrow.
    Added a summary box on the far right.
    Moved the spell columns across the bottom.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

I still need to update rituals and such, but it should be pretty stable.

Thanks for the great work you guys put into these!!!
    I mentioned this before in this thread, but I'll say it again: do NOT copy this spreadsheet and pass it off as your own. I have permission from the original creator to maintain this sheet in its original form, and any modifications should be passed through me for approval first. Your sheet is a carbon copy of the one I'm maintaining, right down to the changelog (which you aren't even notating). I have no problem with you creating your own spreadsheet with it's own original layout, but you need to put in the work on your own and not piggyback off the work of others.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by adega View Post
    Ok tnx.

Looks good but still cant match the data with exact same entrys on munk.... Labs and Uni numbers are completely off in munk... Maybe the formula needs an update?

Also the opa/dpa numbers dont match either....
    Are you referring to my spreadsheet? If so, what numbers and munk entries are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    Are you referring to my spreadsheet? If so, what numbers and munk entries are you referring to?
    Yes, like i say above, opa and dpa dont match, neither do %effect numbers in labs and universities, try it out and compare numbers
    Last edited by adega; 14-08-2017 at 18:28.

I'm not going to compare my spreadsheet to munk, as that's another tool using the data from Utopia. The values present on my sheet are taken directly from the age changes and the wiki, and they all match.

Could you please PM me a screenshot of what you've entered on the spreadsheet so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?

I can, but if you are not comparing to munk what will u use it for? I was just trying to give you feedback so you could make sure your spreadsheet is uptodate, just dont know who's numbers to trust :)

This tool has absolutely nothing to do with munk; this is a planning resource, not an intel storage. I'm trying to get clarity on the feedback you're offering, because at the moment all you've told me is that it doesn't match munk, which is not what this spreadsheet is using. If you could please provide me a screenshot then that would go much further in shedding light on where the possible issue is.

Btw, at the end of the day, you can always trust the in-game numbers :)

Munk has a feature that is SIM wich lets you simulate numbers for a setup you want. I just did the match between munk and your sheet and numbers are diferent, thats all, i can give you the setup:

UD/WH: 400 acres 17,5% homes, 25% Banks, 10% Guilds, 5% Towers, 10% labs, 22,5% universities, 8% stables, 2% Dungeons

6opa, 2epa, 5dpa and 1 tpa, 0.025 wpa, 48.8 % draft, 100% wages, 4 gens sent, Lord (honor rank)

30 scientists in pop

With these numbers i get diferent opa and dpa when i compare munk sim to this sheet and also diferente %effects from labs and unis
    Last edited by adega; 14-08-2017 at 19:26.

Thread Information