Thread: Any good wars/battles?

Forum Fanatic

Any good wars/battles?

Any exciting conflicts?

Status update on FREE?

snOre.

The Jerks.

Needs to get out more
    Try building a faery warrior in a kingdom that is a fetus :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    I was hoping you would post, StratO. Pls return to us

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Any exciting conflicts?

Status update on FREE?

snOre.
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-in-OOP/page19

The TL;DR:
    Spartans explored, Free didn't. Spartans had econ advantage, Free had military advantage.
    Free OP'd early, hit 1 prov 1 tick early. Was seen as skirting/breaking the rules. Spartans refused to press button on the agreed date because of this, threatened to wait 12 hours while they had kd MS'd. Free full waved. Spartans declared 2 ticks later with full wave in war. Is pretty even so far which gives edge to Spartans imo.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    Whore lyfe is not for everyone: https://bpaste.net/show/5a1baac56c8c

[13:06] <&munkbot> <godly> that one hurts
    [13:06] <&munkbot> <godly> that was a 80 acre hit
    [13:07] <&munkbot> <godly> we keep losing them to other kds
    [13:07] <&munkbot> <> so go find a 90 acre hit
    [13:07] <&munk> why u have aid blocked anyway u nub?
    [13:07] <&munk> u just cost us 80a
    [13:07] <&munk> typical godly
    [13:07] <&munk> costing us
    [13:07] <&munk> all
    [13:07] <&munk> the
    [13:07] <&munk> time
    [13:07] <&munkbot> <godly> are you trying to trigger me
    [13:07] <&munkbot> <godly> because i will end you
    [13:07] <&munk> uuhhhhh
    [13:07] <&munkbot> <snirpsner> U ppl slow with aids
    [13:07] <&munk> godly and his fake tan
    [13:07] <&munk> is gonna come after me
    [13:07] <@lonelyghost> LOL
    [13:07] <@eragon> lol
    [13:07] <&munkbot> <godly> i dont have to come after you
    [13:07] <&munkbot> <jwuzi> TILT
    [13:07] <&munkbot> <godly> i can have the entire kd disbanded
    [13:08] <&munkbot> <godly> thenw hat do you do
    [13:08] <&munkbot> <jwuzi> TILT
    [13:08] <&munk> I'll cry in the corner!
    [13:10] <&munkbot> <topsy> godly do you want my solds?
    [13:10] <&munkbot> <godly> no i took munk's soldiers and wont be treturning them
    [13:10] <&munkbot> <topsy> i drafted extra
    [13:10] <&munkbot> <> ayy
    [13:11] <&munk> godly tilting
    [13:11] <&munk> i outed his fake tan
    [13:11] <&munk> *too far*
    [13:11] <&munkbot> <godly> and he's lucky i dont hit him
    [13:11] <&munkbot> <godly> because i'm actually done with his bull****
    [13:11] <&munkbot> <godly> he's a **** eir player and thinks he can talk **** to me
    [13:11] <&munkbot> <topsy> fightfightfighht
    [13:11] <&munk> whats a **** eir?
    [13:11] <&munk> .urban eir
    [13:11] <&munkbot> No results
    [13:11] <&munkbot> <godly> every round plays faery because he cant ****ing play the game

[13:18] <&munkbot> <godly> im so unbelievably tilted right now
    [13:19] <&munkbot> <godly> i dont even think i want to play anymore

[16:58] <&munkbot> <godly> i mean to be fair munk is one of the reasons we have to pick faery every round
    [16:58] <&munkbot> <godly> because he cant do anything else'

We thought we were being smart with Octo and planted him in FREE. But apparently he was a double agent and we thought FREE was bluffing about their location this whole time.
    Oh and topsy kept wanting 24 Fae/WH because of his 3 week stint in TFC. It was awful.

Pretty sure we've had 3 different provs bounce. Some players were intra robbing and didn't realize it.

#RebelNation
    Last edited by jwuzi; 08-01-2016 at 01:42. Reason: people dont click links so i force you to read the lulz
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

I don't know why you'd send octo when he's obviously a better whorer than Godly. I can think of a time where Munk was a halfling and one where he was an orc, but I don't disagree with godly about him and I also don't disagree with munk on godly's fake tan. #Triggered #Tilted #WTFTopsy It sounds like you guys need a real pro like Hawk.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    Oh and topsy kept wanting 24 Fae/WH because of his 3 week stint in TFC. It was awful.
    topsy is bae

Veteran
    To be fair, I wanted the 25th to be a Fae Tact.

Need my free intel so hard

Veteran
    Shoutout to Lonely

Nub....y u post intra kd logs

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    To be fair, I wanted the 25th to be a Fae Tact.

Need my free intel so hard
    This guy gets it.

@ tetley. I'm down here.....lower. Yeah, hey! I'm always here if needed. Right now I'm experimenting with the worst build by consensus(with some debate). So I might switch builds if I make it over the hump and start another "worst of". All the while I'm available to fill in if needed. I'll leave you credits when I return to the swamp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    I've been told that I gets it from all the important people in my life.

Strat0, BoH and tetlers the Canadian lawyer who will stop people from stealing our freshwater.

Allow me to tell my side of the story.

The round starts, and I turn into a machine. I didn't sleep longer than 45 minutes at a time through the night of the first day. Why? Because I'm charting all the farms and have to beat their owners to them.

Now basically my kingdom is a collection of trolls who get their enjoyment by triggering me. They make stupid bets on who can trigger me first.

I made a pretty chart for assigning hits OOP and they basically vandalized it for about an hour while I kept having to erase the modifications. For example someone changed "Assigned Hitter" to "Assigned Hitler." Someone else start copy pasting images that covered the entire sheet. They changed the font scheme to some ****ty brick red, etc.

In this particular instance, I asked for soldier aid to hit a farm because I was about 2k off short and they kept spamming stupid **** like "aid blocked" just to trigger me and cost me an 80 acre hit.

These people don't understand that there are millions of people in utopia that would love to play with me and get a free crown. I don't need the trolling or any of this bull**** especially from munk, a guy who I hear has never crowned without me. On top of that, when I formed expendables and he went to Emeriti and I asked him if he could setup munkbot, he basically told me to go **** myself and that our friendship ended when we split kingdoms. I made a donation to him in the expendables round for $20 so he would setup a bot and he never did it. We had to use LucidBot. Thats why when Emeriti wanted a CF, I said our only terms are that munk changes his prov name. After all that drama, I still let him in my kingdom after he found out that Emeriti sucks... to get a free crown, and this is the repayment:

1) Every single round I beat him in land and he cries to zauper at EoA to explore so he can beat me by 5 acres (I don't even notice at the time since I'm afk) and then he spams "I beat you again" every time he sees me.
    2) He says dumb **** to me that I have a fake tan.

And I just don't get it... like why do I have to put up with this abuse when I give everything I have to this game.

So yeah, when I see his stupid nickname triggering me over 80 acres yeah I'm going to be pissed.
    Last edited by Godly; 08-01-2016 at 19:18.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Allow me to tell my side of the story.

The round starts, and I turn into a machine. I didn't sleep longer than 45 minutes at a time through the night of the first day. Why? Because I'm charting all the farms and have to beat their owners to them.

Now basically my kingdom is a collection of trolls who get their enjoyment by triggering me. They make stupid bets on who can trigger me first.

I made a pretty chart for assigning hits OOP and they basically vandalized it for about an hour while I kept having to erase the modifications. For example someone changed "Assigned Hitter" to "Assigned Hitler." Someone else start copy pasting images that covered the entire sheet. They changed the font scheme to some ****ty brick red, etc.

In this particular instance, I asked for soldier aid to hit a farm because I was about 2k off short and they kept spamming stupid **** like "aid blocked" just to trigger me and cost me an 80 acre hit.

These people don't understand that there are millions of people in utopia that would love to play with me and get a free crown. I don't need the trolling or any of this bull**** especially from munk, a guy who I hear has never crowned without me. On top of that, when I formed expendables and he went to Emeriti and I asked him if he could setup munkbot, he basically told me to go **** myself and that our friendship ended when we split kingdoms. I made a donation to him in the expendables round for $20 so he would setup a bot and he never did it. We had to use LucidBot. Thats why when Emeriti wanted a CF, I said our only terms are that munk changes his prov name. After all that drama, I still let him in my kingdom after he found out that Emeriti sucks... to get a free crown, and this is the repayment:

1) Every single round I beat him in land and he cries to zauper at EoA to explore so he can beat me by 5 acres (I don't even notice at the time since I'm afk) and then he spams "I beat you again" every time he sees me.
    2) He says dumb **** to me that I have a fake tan.

And I just don't get it... like why do I have to put up with this abuse when I give everything I have to this game.

So yeah, when I see his stupid nickname triggering me over 80 acres yeah I'm going to be pissed.
    So kick him out, add me, and be done with it.

Veteran
    Godly tell them how you carried us with your off lane Broodmother as well.

CR Dota2 squad with captain Godly

Thread Information