Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anonymous - expect us (#2) vs unnamed pimps (#6)

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Those statistics mean nothing. When we were #1 they were #2. At our first wave alone we got almost 1700a into fort stance giving them 90p meter. 2 and a half wave was done into fort stance. They declared us army out. We even felt secure and greedy enough to random outside and get mills on our banks (was a gamble). The U managed to declare just in time.
    Give us a real update then so I don't have to use Mink!!!
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

They didn't know who we were at first. But after they jumped us we knew it was pandas because they the only one stupid enough to full wave like that and risk tying up a meter. So we started playing a game. We kept telling them we were going to war another kd and they could do whatever they wanted but we wouldn't be accepting any terms. Anyway we knew they could go fort again on the 3rd and they had no war build in at all. So we declares the 2nd.

As far as war goes we figure we will start winning around day 4-5. Our banks are secure. A few of our elves are secure. We will see how our orcs compete in the long run.

They have the bank advantage though. So anything can happen.

We are not a whore kd BTW. We just have to grow to war the best(not pandas). We had 5 wars last age which is the most in the top 5 I believe.

Edit: they felt safe and secure to hit out because they thought we were running. Lol "safe and secure" he says.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 09-01-2016 at 08:57.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I wont resort to trashtalk. You are confident. We are confident. Let the best kd win. GL
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

i wasnt talking trash. i was being honest.

also cant really say may the BEST kd because no matter what if we win you f*cked. if you win its because you were bigger and jumped us. i mean you did explore your whole kingdom but thats cool. it worked for you. (which im not complaining about. its the only way simians can win something. so let them have it)
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 09-01-2016 at 10:58.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    i wasnt talking trash. i was being honest.
    Why would the two be mutually exclusive?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I wont resort to trashtalk. You are confident. We are confident. Let the best kd win. GL
    That would be a first. :)

Needs to get out more
    If Rocky can change after fighting Ivan Drago anyone can change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    We had 5 wars last age which is the most in the top 5 I believe.
    We did as well! Altho they weren't as noteworthy as yours. And our fight vs Emeriti never resulted in a war (which was probably the only noteworthy fight we had).

gl to both

Regular
    Chrystal, why so bitter? Personally I'm glad to see a kingdom like the U in this game, aiming at warring at the top. So we both got an interesting war - let's enjoy it :) I'm quite curious to see how your orc core will do against our avians.

Post Fiend
    He's bitter because that's Chrystal for ya, he cant play a game and have fun without talking trash because they go jand in hand for him.
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    He's bitter because that's Chrystal for ya, he cant play a game and have fun without talking trash because they go jand in hand for him.
    So now you know - JAND means "England (Nigerian)" - don't thank us. YW!
    What does JAND mean? JAND is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the JAND definition is given.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    He's probably bitter because he came OOP reasonably explored looking to whore, and Pandas/Simians did what they do every age, dumped entire pool ASAP, and then proceeded to immediately torpedo both KDs whoring chances by bogging them down in a long conflict immediately OOP.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    He's probably bitter because he came OOP reasonably explored looking to whore, and Pandas/Simians did what they do every age, dumped entire pool ASAP, and then proceeded to immediately torpedo both KDs whoring chances by bogging them down in a long conflict immediately OOP.
    Long and drawn out? Just WD at mintime and it's not long and drawn out anymore
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

CP thinks he wins at day 5 according to this thread.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Long and drawn out? Just WD at mintime and it's not long and drawn out anymore
    If you're planning to whore, WDing from a war and having been tied up for 2 days during the best whoring period of the age is still torpedoing your chances.

Likewise, even if you win mintime and don't gain many acres, you still gained less than would be gained by whoring.

And yeah, if someone forces my hand into warring OOP when I want to whore, I'm damn sure not giving them a mintime win, especially if I think I can ultimately pull out a win.

Thread Information