Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 243

Thread: Intentional farmouts

  1. #1
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,771

    Intentional farmouts

    Given that it takes 2 uniques for one person to intentionally give a button to farm a KD out, why is it not considered ridiculous for any whoring KD to take an intentional farm out?

    The ghetto very likely doesn't want to spend the next two days being demoralized, your ex-player is an asshole for trying to screw them over, I'm sure you can work out a deal that involves taking some land, helping kill that player, and resetting the meter instead of letting him give you a button.

    Why is it considered acceptable for whoring KDs to take free OOP farmouts?

    You know who you are and who I'm talking about.

  2. #2
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    493
    Who are you talking about?

  3. #3
    Sir Postalot Pillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sinners NA
    Posts
    3,173
    I expect better from you meep

  4. #4
    007 licence to post Anri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Given that it takes 2 uniques for one person to intentionally give a button to farm a KD out, why is it not considered ridiculous for any whoring KD to take an intentional farm out?

    The ghetto very likely doesn't want to spend the next two days being demoralized, your ex-player is an asshole for trying to screw them over, I'm sure you can work out a deal that involves taking some land, helping kill that player, and resetting the meter instead of letting him give you a button.

    Why is it considered acceptable for whoring KDs to take free OOP farmouts?

    You know who you are and who I'm talking about.
    Not everyone thinks that it is acceptable.
    It is despicable to see.
    #?

    #42

    #Pandas

    #Simians

    K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

    Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

  5. #5
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,771
    Personally, I think not acting against a lone wolf trying to intentionally farm out the ghetto they randommed into and instead just taking the free land should be considered GBworthy.

  6. #6
    I like to post Band of Horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Personally, I think not acting against a lone wolf trying to intentionally farm out the ghetto they randommed into and instead just taking the free land should be considered GBworthy.
    What was the precedence set with Pyro? Was a multi and deletion and war disbanded? So this isn't a multi I take it? I'd certainly side with trimming the gains off the party taking advantage so long as it can be proven that sole prov wanted this to happen. Many a times that Outplayerz gave a button as a sole prov yet kds certainly should have had the right to declare him (coss did gj 25v1). Just be careful this seems to be a tight line.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

  7. #7
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    What was the precedence set with Pyro? Was a multi and deletion and war disbanded? So this isn't a multi I take it? I'd certainly side with trimming the gains off the party taking advantage so long as it can be proven that sole prov wanted this to happen. Many a times that Outplayerz gave a button as a sole prov yet kds certainly should have had the right to declare him (coss did gj 25v1). Just be careful this seems to be a tight line.
    I think it doesn't matter what a solo prov is doing, you telling me a whoring KD can't give some direction and help the ghetto razekill the troll?

    Can't help the ghetto get a monarch voted in and get a CF in place to stop the troll?

    It's one thing if a ghetto waves you, it's another thing when one prov hits you 8 times.

  8. #8
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Personally, I think not acting against a lone wolf trying to intentionally farm out the ghetto they randommed into and instead just taking the free land should be considered GBworthy.
    Agree, but burden of proof has to be pretty damn high. Also no idea what kds you are talking about. Care to post names or ranks?

  9. #9
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    Agree, but burden of proof has to be pretty damn high. Also no idea what kds you are talking about. Care to post names or ranks?
    Beastblood was gifted the button from a ghetto that doesn't even have a monarch via one person hitting.

    Seems like the fairplay thing to do would have been to help the ghetto expel the toxic player, not to exploit the situation for an intentional farmout.

  10. #10
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,771
    own_tm 4,360 (359)
    enemy_tm 114 (8)

    Definitely a legit war guys.

  11. #11
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Beastblood was gifted the button from a ghetto that doesn't even have a monarch via one person hitting.

    Seems like the fairplay thing to do would have been to help the ghetto expel the toxic player, not to exploit the situation for an intentional farmout.
    You seem to assume there is some moral obligation that certain kingdoms should avoid easy wars? I guess you dont hit fat provinces ever, cause you know it might be a new player and he might quit if you hit him. etc. etc.

  12. #12
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You seem to assume there is some moral obligation that certain kingdoms should avoid easy wars? I guess you dont hit fat provinces ever, cause you know it might be a new player and he might quit if you hit him. etc. etc.
    Hitting a fat province is one thing

    Enabling a troll to grief 20 other players by hitting the button on a lone prov trying to intentionally farm out is another thing entirely.

    There's a pretty clear difference between not accepting intentional farmouts, and avoiding easy wars.

  13. #13
    I like to post Band of Horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I think it doesn't matter what a solo prov is doing, you telling me a whoring KD can't give some direction and help the ghetto razekill the troll?

    Can't help the ghetto get a monarch voted in and get a CF in place to stop the troll?

    It's one thing if a ghetto waves you, it's another thing when one prov hits you 8 times.
    Cow killer trolls shouldn't have impunity either. If Mike hits into Emeriti 8 times, he's doing it to take acres off their top and slow them down. If you make it so he can keep hitting and emeriti can't declare you're just punishing them more as they now have to help the ghetto get rid of mike and then he can just reroll again and start over. With declare his efforts backfire and emeriti gains acres, though probably less than if they got to whore without troll interference (Though they would need a lot of fort cycles to keep farming, lololololol). But if we found out it was an ex emeriti member and it was just x8 hits on the smallest prov just to give button, then yeah gb those MFers.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

  14. #14
    I like to post Band of Horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    own_tm 4,360 (359)
    enemy_tm 114 (8)

    Definitely a legit war guys.
    Report the war to bishop. He's not going to do anything if you don't report it.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

  15. #15
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Cow killer trolls shouldn't have impunity either. If Mike hits into Emeriti 8 times, he's doing it to take acres off their top and slow them down. If you make it so he can keep hitting and emeriti can't declare you're just punishing them more as they now have to help the ghetto get rid of mike and then he can just reroll again and start over. With declare his efforts backfire and emeriti gains acres, though probably less than if they got to whore without troll interference (Though they would need a lot of fort cycles to keep farming, lololololol). But if we found out it was an ex emeriti member and it was just x8 hits on the smallest prov just to give button, then yeah gb those MFers.
    If Mike can quadtap emeriti's explorers, that's Emeriti's fault.

    If Mike is then able to quadtap emeriti's explorers a second time, Emeriti should quit utopia.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •