Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Intentional farmouts

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Report the war to bishop. He's not going to do anything if you don't report it.
    It's not against the letter of the rules, in fact Bishop has said numerous times that intentionally farming out isn't against the rules, I'm saying people should be above doing **** like this on their own without it having to be against the rules.

Anyone else read this as international farmouts?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    If Mike can quadtap emeriti's explorers, that's Emeriti's fault.

If Mike is then able to quadtap emeriti's explorers a second time, Emeriti should quit utopia.
    Why? Why is it okey for one nub to grief top kingdoms but not for one nub to grief his own kingdom? Besides, you fail at Utopia if you cant figure out how he did it.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why? Why is it okey for one nub to grief top kingdoms but not for one nub to grief his own kingdom? Besides, you fail at Utopia if you cant figure out how he did it.
    You tell me how a single prov should in any way be able to lone wolf two quad taps in a row on a whoring KDs explorers and that whoring KD can't secure their provs?

If Mike can quadtap emeriti's explorers, that's Emeriti's fault.

If Mike is then able to quadtap emeriti's explorers a second time, Emeriti should quit utopia.
    Fresh humans can break top explores right now, and x4 their top non explorers which for some people is 900 acres. I've thought about x4ing Topsy a bunch of times.

If we start to action everyone that has an easy war things are going to get even more grey than they already are. Do we action BB when it farms Divinity? Or Emeriti when it farms Chrystal? Anyone when they farm Simians?

Just saying we are tip toeing on a fine line. Think it's best to investigate the individual that did this, if we know its BB related then nail them to the wall.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    I misread the part about farming out a kd randomed into. Thought you were saying the lone wolf was planted by the other kd. If so GB away. If not IDK im on the fence, gonna have to think about it.

Post Demon
    Fresh humans can break top explores right now, and x4 their top non explorers which for some people is 900 acres. I've thought about x4ing Topsy a bunch of times.

If we start to action everyone that has an easy war things are going to get even more grey than they already are. Do we action BB when it farms Divinity? Or Emeriti when it farms Chrystal? Anyone when they farm Simians?

Just saying we are tip toeing on a fine line. Think it's best to investigate the individual that did this, if we know its BB related then nail them to the wall.
    Top explores should have like 50k def by now...

Also, it should be pretty abundantly clear whether someone is trying to intentionally farm a ghetto out, or damage explorers based on who they hit.

Top explores should have like 50k def by now...
    They don't, they have like 30k and 35k. I just checked a short bit ago.

Post Demon
    They don't, they have like 30k and 35k. I just checked a short bit ago.
    So, if you have 30-35k defense, how is someone quadtapping them on their own?

So, if you have 30-35k defense, how is someone quadtapping them on their own?
    Go back and reread what I wrote please. "Fresh humans can break top explores right now, and x4 their top non explorers which for some people is 900 acres." Yeah I can x1 their explo, or x4 their top attacker which is a 900 acre prov, or just x1 their top 4 attackers. That is a lot of razed acres.

Postaholic
    i had 44k offence oop thank you very much !!!, that aside no one is 4x any banks atm but that is hardly the point here.

Not a single person here is turning down an easy oop war because of one idiot hitting you a bunch of times. It's the responsibility of every kd to have a handle on their own players. Recruit, develop, and make rules/guidelines to help protect the group. Blame for this can never be on the kd who pushed the button unless there is direct proof that they're a plant. Highly unlikely that they are tbh. People are only mad because a single prov can give a button in 12 hours or less and potentially screw over his entire kd. Well, it's that kd's responsibility to handle their business collectively. If i was a noob avian who didn't know any better and i could 5x a few guys in an enemy kd I might do it too if I didn't understand how it would screw over my kd in the long term. Again, it's the responsibility of every leader and every kd to handle their own HR work and PR work. If they don't, then oh well. No way in hell am I taking the personal responsibility out of people's hands. This is a war game. Someone does something stupid that I can benefit from I take it. If you want to investigate to see if it was a plant then absolutely do so. But I would bet you it's not. You give a prov speed and 5 gens and most good kds come out with pretty low def so they can mess up cows, this is going to happen.

In my opinion it's the 24 hour oop thing that's an issue. When they changed it from 72, you can no longer tell who the good kds are because everyone comes out pretty much equal. You want less farm wars, go back to the old way. Then you can tell who the really good kds are and who the ghettos are and we can avoid this whole business entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    i had 44k offence oop thank you very much !!!, that aside no one is 4x any banks atm but that is hardly the point here.
    No one said they were x4ing banks, Meep is just having issues with reading comprehension. I can x4 a bank over 48 hours though!

Also glad to see the guy I picked to be my example showed up :-*

Postaholic
    hehe ;) its like Mirc the topics light up when someone says my name !

You tell me how a single prov should in any way be able to lone wolf two quad taps in a row on a whoring KDs explorers and that whoring KD can't secure their provs?
    early age, avians all elites. So ****ing hard. l2play.

Thread Information