Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Intentional farmouts

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    Not a single person here is turning down an easy oop war because of one idiot hitting you a bunch of times. It's the responsibility of every kd to have a handle on their own players. Recruit, develop, and make rules/guidelines to help protect the group. Blame for this can never be on the kd who pushed the button unless there is direct proof that they're a plant. Highly unlikely that they are tbh. People are only mad because a single prov can give a button in 12 hours or less and potentially screw over his entire kd. Well, it's that kd's responsibility to handle their business collectively. If i was a noob avian who didn't know any better and i could 5x a few guys in an enemy kd I might do it too if I didn't understand how it would screw over my kd in the long term. Again, it's the responsibility of every leader and every kd to handle their own HR work and PR work. If they don't, then oh well. No way in hell am I taking the personal responsibility out of people's hands. This is a war game. Someone does something stupid that I can benefit from I take it. If you want to investigate to see if it was a plant then absolutely do so. But I would bet you it's not. You give a prov speed and 5 gens and most good kds come out with pretty low def so they can mess up cows, this is going to happen.

In my opinion it's the 24 hour oop thing that's an issue. When they changed it from 72, you can no longer tell who the good kds are because everyone comes out pretty much equal. You want less farm wars, go back to the old way. Then you can tell who the really good kds are and who the ghettos are and we can avoid this whole business entirely.
    Show me the lone noobs that are accidentally giving the button to whoring KDs on their own in two uniques where legitimate naivety caused the situation?

I don't believe for an instant that actually happens.

Out of 164 KDs, a lone noob happens to find one of the probably ?4? competing whoring KDs, and hit that KD with all gens twice in a row with no concept of what's happening?

If you think anybody believes that happens by accident, you think people are pretty stupid.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    early age, avians all elites. So ****ing hard. l2play.
    And you can't get your explorers def high enough to not get quadded, or CF the KD, or kill him, or do anything at all about it before his army returns?

I repeat, if you get your explorers quadded by the same lone troll twice in a row, you're bad at utopia.

early age, avians all elites. So ****ing hard. l2play.
    It's humans now Korp....
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    And you can't get your explorers def high enough to not get quadded, or CF the KD, or kill him, or do anything at all about it before his army returns?

I repeat, if you get your explorers quadded by the same lone troll twice in a row, you're bad at utopia.
    I guess this is the difference between scrubs Meep and top players. :(

Meep you want evidence for innocence lol. Show evidence of guilt. No one is going to blind support this movement no matter how you argue it. Well maybe Emeriti just because it's BB involved, the reverse would also be true. But the community isn't going to endorse GBing because someone got an easy war, UNLESS you prove the kd was in on it to get button.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Demon
    I guess this is the difference between scrubs Meep and top players. :(
    And which KD that gets their explorers quaded twice by the same person OOP went on to win a crown?

Veteran
    This game has always been dominated by cheaters, in the entire history since age 1. If you weren't cheating from the very start, you were too far behind - nothing has changed since age 67 and the changes are always setup in a way to benefit the cheating.

Regular
    Whats the in-game names of the kds involved?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Whats the in-game names of the kds involved?
    Gamers inc

Unnamed Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Not everyone thinks that it is acceptable.
    It is despicable to see.
    Says the man who popularized intentional farm outs

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Gamers inc

Unnamed Kingdom

looks like a legit war to me (sarcasm). Why are two of BBs provs in protection still?

also will be pretty funny if the other kd cant get a monarch together to surrender.. 6 day war ftw!

More to the point, how does Meep know BB's location already? :P
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    More to the point, how does Meep know BB's location already? :P
    Should I post FS's current KD name next?

I believe they didn't start out with 25. Last I heard they were 23 or less and that's why they have provs in protection. I'd be really disappointed to find out BB organized this, if in fact that's what happened. However, It's not a stretch to think one prov went rogue or was selfish. Naive, didn't care, whatever. You have to prove foul play for any kind of action to ensue. Otherwise it becomes a witch hunt that can be manipulated just because someone is upset by someone else's fortune. Whenever something happens for someone else, some people are going to have the selfish emotions come out. Jealousy, anger, lust, etc. Human nature. Haters gonna hate. Is it possible it was cheating? Of course. But never underestimate some of the selfishness and noobery that exists in true ghettos. I still think we need to go back to 72 hours of protection and away from this foolproof crap that can cause farm wars this early.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    I believe they didn't start out with 25. Last I heard they were 23 or less and that's why they have provs in protection. I'd be really disappointed to find out BB organized this, if in fact that's what happened. However, It's not a stretch to think one prov went rogue or was selfish. Naive, didn't care, whatever. You have to prove foul play for any kind of action to ensue. Otherwise it becomes a witch hunt that can be manipulated just because someone is upset by someone else's fortune. Whenever something happens for someone else, some people are going to have the selfish emotions come out. Jealousy, anger, lust, etc. Human nature. Haters gonna hate. Is it possible it was cheating? Of course. But never underestimate some of the selfishness and noobery that exists in true ghettos. I still think we need to go back to 72 hours of protection and away from this foolproof crap that can cause farm wars this early.
    I'm saying I think whoring KDs, especially ones that claim to be a beacon of fair play, should not enable griefers to grief.

If it was planted by them, they deserve to get GB'd.

Even if it wasn't planted by them, I still think it should be considered bad form to declare in situations like this. I would expect the best of the best to hold themselves to higher standards of play than accepting intentional farmouts.

This is the same BB that demanded that ?RBL? withdraw from the crown after ?PewPew? intentionally farmed out to them, or else they were going to dealbreak them.

You can't on the one hand demand that other people not benefit from intentional farmouts, while at the same time benefitting from intentional farmouts yourself.
    Last edited by Meep; 09-01-2016 at 23:01.

Thread Information