Thread: Is it me or smtg is not right..Gamers inc

Veteran

Is it me or smtg is not right..Gamers inc

I mean delete this post if you find it as false acusations but looking at the charts.. I started with the top NW KDs.
    2nd KD in charts already 1 WW... hmm let's see how did they do that.. who did they war: I see some 19 prov kd with 680k nw..

What happend there? Maybe it started as a nice war and than the other KD disbanded for some reason.... but seeing it right now it seems like a big farm fest..
    Did those guys even had the activity to do the hits required to give the button away ?
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Fiend
    Blitz: can you make a list with these kind of kingdoms?

We will need that list later in the age :)

FREE got its EOCF the honest way. It sucks if others do ****s.

I heard a rumour about it being the usual stuff. Some rogue Avian in a semi ghetto hits a good kd 9 times and gives the button (smart move huh). It ends with a farmwar, a war win bonus on 5k and 5-6k acres explored in eowcf. Boom and ur oow on 26-27k acres and pumped. The start every top kd wants this age with the ww bonus :)

The kd in questons kd page shows Average Opponent Relative Size 80%. So I guess they were -just- in range to declare, or nw dropped.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    I heard a rumour about it being the usual stuff. Some rogue Avian in a semi ghetto hits a good kd 9 times and gives the button (smart move huh). It ends with a farmwar, a war win bonus on 5k and 5-6k acres explored in eowcf. Boom and ur oow on 26-27k acres and pumped. The start every top kd wants this age with the ww bonus :)

The kd in questons kd page shows Average Opponent Relative Size 80%. So I guess they were -just- in range to declare, or nw dropped.
    We will definitely mess with that kingdom, once they tag. They won't go easy.

Hopefully you guys will do the same... if we don't stand together into this, such farm wars will happen all over.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 10-01-2016 at 14:09.

There is 6 kds in the top 10 that got early OOP wars and won convincingly. I doubt all 6 did shady things to get wars. I know some got full waved, some probably agreed to a oop war already in protectuon without knowing how good the others were. Then I'm sure 1-2 just got super lucky with rogue provinces giving button. Maybe they suicided to bait them? Given the new ww bonus this age there is bound to be some kds desperate for early wars.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Vlahule just an FYI, cant post your own location either.

Post Fiend
    oh, ok..deleted the location.

Like me or hate me should bypass these ****s. If other kingdoms are doing such huge farming we should all punish them.

But I doubt it will happen, since the "friendship" ****s are all over and people will just go ignoring it and so I have the feeling we will be alone into this.

Gamers INC clearly farmed their war, there is no "coincidence" into this. The developers will not do anything.

If you feel like ignoring their lame actions - FINE. Let them be.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 10-01-2016 at 14:14.

Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    oh, ok..deleted the location.

Like me or hate me should bypass these ****s. If other kingdoms are doing such huge farming we should all punish them.

But I doubt it will happen, since the "friendship" ****s are all over and people will just go ignoring it and so I have the feeling we will be alone into this.

Gamers INC clearly farmed their war, there is no "coincidence" into this. The developers will not do anything.

If you feel like ignoring their lame actions - FINE. Let them be.

Pyromaniacs were actioned for something similar a few ages back when one of their players set his kd up with a button. Doesnt have to mean the whole kd is aware, sometimes individual players take matters into their own hands to help their kd. Report the kd and Bishop will investigate. If he finds something shady he will action them (or it).
    Last edited by Shai; 10-01-2016 at 14:30.

Give bb a break. They had to waste so much money to nw drop just to get in range to war. Last age they even had to waste time maxing the meter just to war someone who was much smaller. It's not their fault if everyone their size is scared to war them and they can only get wars by loyal fans who want to donate land and button to bb.

We already have a 10 page thread about this, no need to create new ones and clutter up the forums.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    This is a butress thread. If the other is going to be a skyscraper it needs this one while the pilings settle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosai View Post
    Give bb a break. They had to waste so much money to nw drop just to get in range to war. Last age they even had to waste time maxing the meter just to war someone who was much smaller. It's not their fault if everyone their size is scared to war them and they can only get wars by loyal fans who want to donate land and button to bb.
    Who's that "everyone" that is so scared to war BB? Heard about maxing meter also yo...

Thread Information