Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honest message to Bishop / UTO Developers

Post Fiend

Honest message to Bishop / UTO Developers

I know you don't like me. That's my style and I've chosed it. I do not ask you to like me.

I ask you to "like" your creation - Utopia game, respect it and get it bigger. It is in your own advantages. I am sad to see 3600 players left and I believe Utopia can have much much more than 3600 players. At least 10,000 should be a good start.

Keep closing your eyes to cheating and abuses... and you will destroy this game.
    You've lost 400 players from last age >>> following the server survey. You've won maybe 100-200 returning players.

Gamers INC is clearly farming and you can see on your own, with proofs. Chosing not to delete them, will affect us all... the remaining 3600 players.

It's not about Gamers INC, there are at least two other kingdoms doing that. I won't point the finger cause you know very well who they are. You can see everything.

I've got back and I've got some hate upon me. It's okay, I can deal with that. But again: we earn our EOWCF the hard way and I am so damn proud of that!

Keep closing your eyes and you'll destroy this game.

I ain't saying I'm quiting because I won't. I will play at least two ages hoping to archieve a triple crown... Dunno if that will happpen, but what I know is that I will do my best by "fair ways".

And against all odds.

I can't speak in the name of the other 3600 players, but I speak in my own name:

I feel disgusted of such things happening, when Utopia is so easy to play nowadays - with sitting option and invite option and the mechanics improved a lot. I feel all my effort to be an example is in vain.

It matters not. You are the boss. You decide what's wrong and what's right.

I hope you will take the right decision, without any remorse and second thought. Don't be afraid of losing 1 or 50 players. You will get 5 times more players back.

@ Bishop: you claimed that farm wars are "not illegal" as long as there is no multi/proxy involved. You might be right and "farm wars" can happen "the other way. Close your eyes and here is what will happen (again, from my own point of view):

Personally I will play 2 ages until I get my triple crown - If I will ever get it. After that I'll quit cause no more motivation for me. Because it will be the same farming ****s and dishonest competition.

Improve the competition in Utopia by stopping these "not illegal farm wars" and you will earn more back in long term. It's not about me, I hope you understood my point. However, even if I choose to stay due to stronger competition.... that is still a small gain for Utopia, that is one more competitive kingdom: but it is better than nothing, right?. And I will stay and enjoy this game as long as there is competition left.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 10-01-2016 at 15:04.

Post Fiend
    Down with cheaters

Forum Fanatic
    Down with cheaters

The Jerks.

Veteran
    Tetley look outside! Winter is over! We made it!
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Who is cheating?

You are, on me, with Acti!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    Tetley look outside! Winter is over! We made it!
    Yeah, you guys farted it down here.

- Cheaters are good competition, but I get that it can be discouraging. Fighting off a multi is a satisfying accomplishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Down with bb haters.

Open your eyes... bb can do whatever they want, they own utopia. You noobs cant do nothing about it, just live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosai View Post
    Down with bb haters.

Open your eyes... bb can do whatever they want, they own utopia. You noobs cant do nothing about it, just live with it.
    Last I checked it wasn't BB going for the 3 peat
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Last I checked it wasn't BB going for the 3 peat
    I feel like only the hateful 8 should consider it a 3 peat. My 2 cents. Also lets GB mink.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I feel like only the hateful 8 should consider it a 3 peat. My 2 cents. Also lets GB mink.
    Yeah I mean for certain players its the 3 peat, which is most of the leadership I think. The core has changed around a bit, I will only have played in one of the ages though, last age. I play from the bench

Yeah I mean for certain players its the 3 peat, which is most of the leadership I think. The core has changed around a bit, I will only have played in one of the ages though, last age. I play from the bench
    No Zauper Topsy Jwu or Mink. Yes Mango, Godly, Cello, Dirty?
    Does the bench support the #GBMink movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    No Zauper Topsy Jwu or Mink. Yes Mango, Godly, Cello, Dirty?
    Does the bench support the #GBMink movement?
    I think all of them actually crowned B2B, albiet the first four joining expendables late age

hmm maybe not topsy?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Topsy joined expendables towards the middle of the age.

I think all of them actually crowned B2B, albiet the first four joining expendables late age

hmm maybe not topsy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Topsy joined expendables towards the middle of the age.
    Yeah those 4 were Emeriti or TFC at start of age. Im saying the original hateful 8 godly had would be the only ones that should consider it at 3peat. Godly was just hand picking who he wanted to be on that crown list by mid age, just handing it out like candy. Those 8 earned it, as much as one can earn a crown let alone a 2 horse farm off crown.

Thread Information