Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Dealbreak of the Age from the war KD's! YAY!

First Dealbreak of the Age from the war KD's! YAY!

So, Pyromaniacs, as most know, is taking an age off because we only had like 12 core left after retirements and so on. We manage to cobble together 24 from our randoms and some last minute recruits. We were 20 with two inactives our first war and so on. I am not sure I even should be calling us pyromaniacs, but that is another thread.

Enter: wsk

wsk is one of the "great" war KDs and makes a deal to war us commencing on April 20. We are within about 1K land of each other and within about 10K NW (iirc). So basically, no difference at all and then, to put a cherry on it, wsk is 25 provinces to our 24. Preparation for the war ensues.

At go time, wsk has done a ****ty job, has no money at all, and look like crap and are doing stupid things like running 20% forts and no GS. We lay 7 hits into them. They lay 7 hits back into us. Predictably, we come out ahead in the exchange.... we have GS.. duh. They are scared to give us the button (predictably) so we full wave them on our next go around. Then they send us a note saying they won't war now because it will be a farm war (like we want the acres... sheesh!) and they had terrible prep (yeah, that part at least is true) and then accuse us of getting outside gold!

News flash, no one had the tpa to steal outside gold and it is year zero/one, no one has outside gold to spare us, and you just clearly do not understand how much gold a halfling merchant can accumulate. It frustrates me to no end that such rudimentary and obvious things need to be explained to defend ourselves against the ludicrous.

So, wsk decides to lose their balls, tuck tail and run living up to their theme this age.

TERRIBLE! If this is what a premier war KD is now, you are simply TERRIBLE! You can't prepare, you can't war with a man up advantage over a KD of half randoms....

You should be ashamed of yourselves. You really should.

Terrible play capped by a deal break. I am calling you out on it publicly because that is the only justice we can likely get is to let everyone know, that you all can't keep a deal and are terrible terrible. May you be farmed into the abyss by your fellow war KD's this age. You deserve it.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Weren't you Sheister one despising war deals on forum?
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

I don't believe I did despise war deals. But if I did, people can change their minds. Even if I did despise war deals, that is not really germane as there WAS a war deal in place brokered by the leadership of both kingdoms. So whatever I think about war deals in general is rather irrelevant. What is relevant is that there was one, and it is broken.

I do prefer to just wave people and war, but war KD's don't do it like that anymore. Its very sad. My favorite is to do full learn waves to give button and make people war me that way because that is like offending their most sacred prizes for some reason.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Have you had a war, you would gain; land, honour, books. wsk can prolly offer you all of that oow?

Post Fiend
    You are right, they do suck.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

I guess they could offer it to us, but I doubt they have the ethical fortitude to do so. Even if they did, it means we spend a lot of time and so on, doing hits into them to get it. Even if they would, they just entered fort so it can't commence for 20ish hours.....

Its just delay on top of crap on top of delay.

Yeah, this part is me whining, I know....

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    Have you had a war, you would gain; land, honour, books. wsk can prolly offer you all of that oow?
    Except that they have no bpa, and we didnt take any honor since we anoned most hits when giving the button. Now range is bad and honor gains arent anywhere near.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Yeah, I don't know what "justice" is here, except maybe to raze kill some wsk... but really.... Its just stupid.

Age is young friend :)

yeah, which is why I thought people would not be such wimps when it comes to warring. Given that they are not whoring, there is nothing, literally NOTHING to lose. They don't have science. They don't have land that a little pool can solve in less than 24 hrs. They don't have ANYTHING to lose....

And yet, they have lost their balls....

Maybe they will find them sometime before the age ends... That is, unless they never had them to begin with.

Can you post the war deal? I remember FS facing a similar situation against Jesters 2 ages back and it was refuted because the war deal wasn't detailed enough, you really need lawyers to war these days.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Cant put the screenshots up here somehow, but the URL is <locs in images> and <locs in images>

Both screenshots are from my IRC logs unadulterated. GC stock at both timings have been checked after a full SOT run as can be seen from part of the screenshot.

Said KD was propro enough to stock 800k GC (7.4m to 8.2m) in 16 hours, from 21 March to 13 April (and no, they have not started a drake project yet, so none was gone into drake.)

Of course they then wonder how come we can make 5 million more than them in a same time frame and proceeded to make accusations. That's not including we had an OOP province that came out with 800k+ gc in the same period that they were supposedly monitoring our gold.

I backed my gold stocks with calculations and proceeded to challenge them to back their accusations with calculations. They returned with nothing, and said, you think you can impress me with some "fanthezie math"? Gosh I dont even know what that language that was written in.

Anyway we proceeded to break the CF the date we agreed to do it, and we made 7 hits, and then gave the button 12h later. They then say war is off due to 3 factors - their own sh!tty prep, not agreeing to an acre cap (we held talks about 55h before the agreed date to fight. We had a 1300a fae and some 1200a undeads, them a 1600a dwarf, and a couple near 1.4k and one more slightly smaller iirc; I put on 250 acres each on the fae and 2 undeads to get in good range of the 1600a and the 2 1.4k's. They CLAIM they saw my explore for positioning, but didnt react to it because we were 1 man down), and us farming friendly gold.

I'm going on record that I will not back off until they push the button, or apologise for the groundless accusations, or until they come up with legit evidence where they base their accusations on. The same message has been sent to the in-game monarch when he PMed me that the war was off due to the 3 factors above.
    Last edited by Palem; 17-01-2016 at 16:11. Reason: screenshots not working?

I have to leave those details to nesta. He posted the correspondence where wsk backed out but I don't have access to the deal itself. I doubt they would dispute that there was a deal or that things were going to proceed on the 20th of April though since it was exactly on that date that ops and things started from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Can you post the war deal? I remember FS facing a similar situation against Jesters 2 ages back and it was refuted because the war deal wasn't detailed enough, you really need lawyers to war these days.
    Game Date February 16 of YR1
    Real Date Thu, 14 Jan at 09:07 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy Queen Fiona of Hello Kitty (x:x)
    Recipient King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (y:y)
    Subject Re:Hi
    agree ;)

> King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (y:y) said: > >

i sent cf offer. just so nobody does anything stupid from either side between apr 20 and now.

> > > The Wealthy Queen Fiona of Hello Kitty (x:x) said: > > > > > > > > k, apr 20 hostile starts, both kds OOF a that time. Confirm and tag ? :P

> King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (y:y) said: > > > > > >
    Yup, both sides OOF at that time if OK.

> > > > > > > The Wealthy Queen Fiona of Hello Kitty (x:x) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > he told me u will give ur answer abit later... we are ok with it. So apr 20 hostile starts?

> King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (y:y) said: > > > > > > > > > > This dude in your KD pm me for war, I replied and he ignored.

Please let me know if you're interested. I proposed Apr 20th.

Game Date January 3 of YR1
    Real Date Tue, 12 Jan at 20:51 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy Lord zxc of Ghetto Cat (x:x)
    Recipient King ASK and you shall receive the Sorcerer of The Great One (y:y)
    Subject Hi
    U guys want to war?

I am missing something or it never says they have to press the button, FS had the same problem, in came Zauper and after all was said and done FS was left with their time wasted and nothing to show for it.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information