Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78

Thread: Pandas vs Pewvinity

  1. #1
    Triggered Godly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,953

    Pandas vs Pewvinity



    Good luck and congrats to the winner.... and remember:

    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

  2. #2
    Strategy Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,085
    I only got 2 things to say and first is its still Divinity...when pew-ies joined they bowed to us and submitted to our iron will...no merger or equal say in the kd Secondly

  3. #3
    Forum Addict Shai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,253
    I'm an auditor, I screw the taxman on the behalf of my clients daily. My fee is resonable
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  4. #4
    I like to post Band of Horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    I'm an auditor, I screw the taxman on the behalf of my clients daily. My fee is resonable
    You need a D cup to screw Godly.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Proxy
    Posts
    49
    Are you going to share war terms with the forum or you gonna rough hand-to-hand no rules gipsy fight?

    BoH, I've read a lot in this forums but damn, can you stop licking CR's shoes? You some kinda lackey or something? It's disgusting and pathetic. Blaaaah...

  6. #6
    Forum Addict Shai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    Are you going to share war terms with the forum or you gonna rough hand-to-hand no rules gipsy fight?

    BoH, I've read a lot in this forums but damn, can you stop licking CR's shoes? You some kinda lackey or something? It's disgusting and pathetic. Blaaaah...
    There are no war terms. Darth Panda served the Divine Jedi a 72h notice that ended june 4th. So far a few razes and trads from Darth Panda from agg into fort + a whole lot of bounces. The Divne Jedi did some bounces of his own (but not as many) and are mostly oping at this point. The ball is in Darth Pandas court.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  7. #7
    Member Janaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Trondheim
    Posts
    21
    #crown4binbin

  8. #8
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,865
    ooooo will the angry pandas use their black and white camoflauge to walk away with a WW!!!! *grabs lawn chair and popcorn* This is gonna be good :-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-77- SYG

  9. #9
    I like to post Band of Horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    Are you going to share war terms with the forum or you gonna rough hand-to-hand no rules gipsy fight?

    BoH, I've read a lot in this forums but damn, can you stop licking CR's shoes? You some kinda lackey or something? It's disgusting and pathetic. Blaaaah...
    You've read a lot in this forums but damn. That makes a lot of sense, but crawl back into your hole now you sound disheveled.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

  10. #10
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,042
    clear FW
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  11. #11
    007 licence to post Anri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    There are no war terms. Darth Panda served the Divine Jedi a 72h notice that ended june 4th. So far a few razes and trads from Darth Panda from agg into fort + a whole lot of bounces. The Divne Jedi did some bounces of his own (but not as many) and are mostly oping at this point. The ball is in Darth Pandas court.
    Hey, you got weed and stuff inside that Fort Knox?
    What's taking you so long, the ball been in your court for a long time.
    #?

    #42

    #Pandas

    #Simians

    K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

    Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

  12. #12
    007 licence to post Anri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    clear FW
    you can be a clear fw
    #?

    #42

    #Pandas

    #Simians

    K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

    Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

  13. #13
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Hey, you got weed and stuff inside that Fort Knox?
    What's taking you so long, the ball been in your court for a long time.
    All you have to do is make one TM (:
    BLUE your my boy!

  14. #14
    007 licence to post Anri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    All you have to do is make one TM (:
    Were used of being the aggro KD so why not.
    Lets dance!
    #?

    #42

    #Pandas

    #Simians

    K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

    Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

  15. #15
    I like to post Band of Horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,990
    It really grinds my gears when these ghettos grow and farm out to "Top" kds. Wait a second, this is Binbin v Anry? But how can both farm out? My world...in pieces...
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •