Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The full story of the NEW KnockOut Nox

Postaholic

The full story of the NEW KnockOut Nox

Ok you will give the full story.

Go to creat a province - decides on Human/Merc for the reason you might understand
    I land in a kingdom with 10 other provinces all new kingdom most returning players getting a email from support about new age, go to forum see that we got a monarch an old pewpew player vote him king, see we got lotsa old guys, build my province, then more randoms come, king tells me he is leaving to join other kingdom, i steup takes monarch, realise 6 of the 20 guys is showing inactive and 6 others havent done alot, i begin to kill people, i go to forum looking for new players, find benji that want to lead a kingdom, offers him my kingdom, he says he will think about it, but we are probly to active and skilled, i see new random guy ZED, talk to him, decided we want Munk bot, makes irc chan, pays munk, munk helps me setup bot, i invite ZED into chan, he steals 6 players from other kingdom, i name the kingdom KnockOut noX, i go to kill more inactives and invite people to join us, we are now 8 active mirc guys, getting ready to war.
    Go's to forum to make a post that i know everyone wants.

Im a god amongst ghetto players.

[09:33:42] <~Mike> XXXman
    [09:33:51] <&XXXman> yes
    [09:34:00] <~Mike> if i send you the 35 credits i got atm can you use them on getting a new invite ?
    [09:34:11] <~Mike> i need to remake a paypal cant use credit card
    [09:34:25] <&XXXman> k
    [09:34:37] <&XXXman> so put it towards kd invite?
    [09:35:05] <~Mike> Gift given to Fatbastard
    [09:35:06] <~Mike> ye
    [09:35:10] <~Mike> we need 2
    [09:35:18] <~Mike> but i think 1 cost 40
    [09:35:28] <~Mike> lemme get you 45 more credits but gotta wait for paypal
    [09:35:43] <&XXXman> I got over 100 credits
    [09:36:17] <~Mike> dont want you paying everything
    [09:37:02] <&XXXman> 2 invites are up
    [09:38:19] <&XXXman> RebelnationOM screwed up
    [09:38:27] <&XXXman> he abandoned
    [09:38:36] <&XXXman> instead of accepting invite
    [09:38:58] <&XXXman> should have about 12 hrs left or so before coming over
    [09:41:23] <~Mike> ok
    [09:41:37] <~Mike> wish one of them could join fast
    [09:41:45] <~Mike> as they will only have 24 houers protection
    [09:41:48] <~Mike> if they come now
    [09:41:53] <~Mike> other one will have 3 days
    [09:41:57] <~Mike> when in war
    [09:43:05] <&XXXman> right
    [09:43:22] <&XXXman> He just has to wait 24 hrs after abandon
    [09:43:26] <~Mike> Gift given to Fatbastard
    [09:43:28] <&XXXman> =(
    [09:43:31] <~Mike> send you another 40
    [09:43:34] <&XXXman> k
    [09:43:40] <~Mike> what about other guy ?
    [09:43:48] <&Ironman> NOTXXXMAN?
    [09:43:56] <~Mike> ye
    [09:44:16] <&XXXman> He should be here within the next 4-6 hrs
    [09:44:35] <&XXXman> think he plans running undead

More to come:
    #2 More useless info
    #3 More useless info
    #4 More useless info
    #5 More useless info
    Last edited by Mike^; 12-01-2016 at 09:49.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Ok you will give the full story.

Go to creat a province - decides on Human/Merc for the reason you might understand
    I land in a kingdom with 10 other provinces all new kingdom most returning players getting a email from support about new age, go to forum see that we got a monarch an old pewpew player vote him king, see we got lotsa old guys, build my province, then more randoms come, king tells me he is leaving to join other kingdom, i steup takes monarch, realise 6 of the 20 guys is showing inactive and 6 others havent done alot, i begin to kill people, i go to forum looking for new players, find benjo that want to lead a kingdom, offers him my kingdom, he says he will think about it, but we are probly to active and skilled, i see new random guy ZED, talk to him, decided we want Munk bot, makes irc chan, pays munk, munk helps me setup bot, i invite ZED into chan, he steals 6 players from other kingdom, i name the kingdom KnockOut noX, i go to kill more inactives and invite people to join us, we are now 8 active mirc guys, getting ready to war.
    Go's to forum to make a post that i know everyone wants.

Im a god amongst ghetto players.

Thank you

More to come:
    #2 More useless info
    #3 More useless info
    #4 More useless info
    #5 More useless info
    good job, hope u have fun with your new crew!

Postaholic
    Dont worry will keep you updated on progress !!! turn in again later for more exciting news !

Forum Addict
    Dont worry will keep you updated on progress !!! turn in again later for more exciting news !
    dying of excitement alrdy!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    dying of excitement alrdy!
    This post needs more +1

Do you support your players hitting into active wars like Godly does Mike?

Postaholic
    Utopia Politics is one of the other posts to come, first the stone s was made, then the people came then the religion then the laws, and then the breaking of the laws, then the people to uphold the laws ! this is how we are build.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    9/10

Should have included the part where you tricked Topsy into destroying his province rather than abandoning it.

Postaholic
    hehe Palem ;)

Postaholic
    Another new day another new story, so we get a msg from a kingdom do you want to war, we msg back how polit to ask ofc we want to war we like to have lotsa war, they msg back ok lets make terms, we msg back terms ?, we play for WARWARWAR, kingdom msg back if and when we beat you in war we want EOACF, we msg back WE WILL NEVER EOACF, they say hmm, we agree to war the first one to get button will push it, we fast over the NeXT 24 houers Work out way to 20 point on hostile they have 8, we then sit and wait 12 houers no war, WE SAY DEAL BREAK, they claim we did a deal break first becouse we made it to 20 points and one his was for 15 acers more then they think is fair and the attack time was to fast., they end up declearing us when army is out and get a full first wave of hits in in WAR on us, understanding from top war kingdoms talk on forum we know we LOST the war, but we still do our best, kingdom now comes back sand says we will EOACF or we will raze you, we now say NO we will never CF we want to play old utopia !!!!, they then send 2 attacks into a province (mind you we are still in war, this is not a forum rip off story), we then SAY OK EOACF, but only as long as we keep withoin 22 provinces in both kingdoms.

My qustion now is, cant i be exspected to keep my CF deal since it was made with a gun to my head ?

More to come (This day in KO life may contain untrue things regarding everything) or it may not !!!

Ooh and sorry for spelling mistake we not type so well english
    Last edited by Mike^; 13-01-2016 at 13:22.

Agree, they put you in a bad mood so deal isn't legit.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    A think I prefer a band of giraffes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    A think I prefer a band of giraffes.
    You trying to create a very powerful enemy? Long necked horses.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Postaholic
    Another new day another new story, so we get a msg from a kingdom do you want to war, we msg back how polit to ask ofc we want to war we like to have lotsa war, they msg back ok lets make terms, we msg back terms ?, we play for WARWARWAR, kingdom msg back if and when we beat you in war we want EOACF, we msg back WE WILL NEVER EOACF, they say hmm, we agree to war the first one to get button will push it, we fast over the NeXT 24 houers Work out way to 20 point on hostile they have 8, we then sit and wait 12 houers no war, WE SAY DEAL BREAK, they claim we did a deal break first becouse we made it to 20 points and one his was for 15 acers more then they think is fair and the attack time was to fast., they end up declearing us when army is out and get a full first wave of hits in in WAR on us, understanding from top war kingdoms talk on forum we know we LOST the war, but we still do our best, kingdom now comes back sand says we will EOACF or we will raze you, we now say NO we will never CF we want to play old utopia !!!!, they then send 2 attacks into a province (mind you we are still in war, this is not a forum rip off story), we then SAY OK EOACF, but only as long as we keep withoin 22 provinces in both kingdoms.

My qustion now is, cant i be exspected to keep my CF deal since it was made with a gun to my head ?

More to come (This day in KO life may contain untrue things regarding everything) or it may not !!!

Ooh and sorry for spelling mistake we not type so well english
    Sound similar...

So I just saw this thread today when I did my weekly advanced search for keyword Godly to see what noobs in utopia are trying to trigger me this week. I was told that I need to get out in front of these issues.

I'm a bit confused though.. is this thread supposed to be a post to mock the one that I made? Are you trying to trigger me or something?

My post was made to give some insight into a kingdom that crowned against all odds. When was the last time that you crowned? In reality this kingdom sucks just like you do.

Oh, and Folle... we just had to raze kill some guy who was talking a lot of stuff like you. I bet it was probably you since he was such a loser and got razekilled from 1200 in 1 OOW wave.
    Last edited by Godly; 14-01-2016 at 23:05.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information