Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandas vs Pewvinity

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm sure the PMs from CR hurt more than the marches.

Anyone know the personality of the Divinity elf? I don't SN because I respect your shadow light runes and mana. Thx
    They are merchs

omg! Loons spilling the beans again....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    do the 2 undeads do a lot of work? Like are they there to give everyone the plague?

can we get some strategic insight? are all of pandas provs sending out?

The Jerks.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    do the 2 undeads do a lot of work? Like are they there to give everyone the plague?

can we get some strategic insight? are all of pandas provs sending out?
    1.Undeads have sent 0 plauge so far.
    2.Pandas dwarfs havent attacked at all,
    3 The humans in Divinity are turtling and basically unbrekable (our core can break their banks if they attack)
    4. The elf/undead are hitting the dwarfs army in.
    5. Ops on us: AW on the elf mystic in our kd, lots of WT burning, and lots of fireballs...some MS.
    6. Ops we've done...err stuff?

Both dragons are dead, both kds started saphire seems like both funding...speed off fund as expected from both sides given setup/sizes.

Munk vs stinger war! May the best tool win :P

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
    Munk vs stinger war! May the best tool win :P
    we've used munk, stinger, lucid, dragon portal, upoopu and pimp/shrimp in this kd. This war isnt just munk v stinger...stinger has helpers in our kd ;)

Needs to get out more
    The avian Panda core. Let's see them in action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    The avian Panda core. Let's see them in action.
    Flying pandas!

Veteran
    Hesus vs cat ... who's gonna lose? guess these that have most to lose out of it. I always hated to war when having "cows" hunted by killers cause you lose the "cows" you lose the war or they survive for 2-3 days and then t/m eat them and you still withdraw not to lose them.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Hesus vs cat ... who's gonna lose? guess these that have most to lose out of it. I always hated to war when having "cows" hunted by killers cause you lose the "cows" you lose the war or they survive for 2-3 days and then t/m eat them and you still withdraw not to lose them.
    Who cares about cows. Win the war move on, this war already #!@$! us both for crowning. It stalled and slowed our cores right at the best time to whore and pump wpa/science. It caused about 3k wasted pool on people that could easily have whored due to the need to "position". It also stopped any real fights with banks later, how are 5-6 3500-4000 acre "banks" and 2500 acre t/m's supposed to deal 3 6k cows and 3 4k cows and a t/m core at 3k. Even a ww doesn't make up for that, so have at it...this is probably it before with both drop to post war vultures #nothing2lose.
    Last edited by Persain; 20-01-2016 at 10:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Who cares about cows. Win the war move on, this war already #!@$! us both for crowning. It stalled and slowed our cores right at the best time to whore and pump wpa/science. It caused about 3k wasted pool on people that could easily have whored due to the need to "position". It also stopped any real fights with banks later, how are 5-6 3500-4000 acre "banks" and 2500 acre t/m's supposed to deal 3 6k cows and 3 4k cows and a t/m core at 3k. Even a ww doesn't make up for that, so have at it...this is probably it before with both drop to post war vultures #nothing2lose.
    Wow! Giving up in YR2!
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Wow! Giving up in YR2!
    They are infected by Pandas. Pandas gave up yr0 last age.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    After Persain killed the dragon he got hit 20 times by 5 faerys because the only thing he had to protect his land was his LAND!
    Yeah that accedental 0 is a b*tch. Not like we wouldnt have slayed the same minute without those 5-6k specs he oversend thou :). It just saved 1500 specs on a few provs that was on their way. Be happy u got a free chain and 100a each on ur faes :)

And props to Simians. This is the most active I have ever seen them. That goes for Peetah too :P

GL!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Yeah that accedental 0 is a b*tch. Not like we wouldnt have slayed the same minute without those 5-6k specs he oversend thou :). It just saved 1500 specs on a few provs that was on their way. Be happy u got a free chain and 100a each on ur faes :)

And props to Simians. This is the most active I have ever seen them. That goes for Peetah too :P

GL!
    Activity imo hasn't been their issue ever since they merged with the CossCo refugees. Seems their issue is knowledge/leadership based. They should pay Godly his mercenary fee and they'd probably crown.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Activity imo hasn't been their issue ever since they merged with the CossCo refugees. Seems their issue is knowledge/leadership based. They should pay Godly his mercenary fee and they'd probably crown.
    They are playing it good so far. No misstakes at all. I would say we have done more

On a side note: The 5 big dwarves in Panda just came out of hiding. They did a ns/nm run on our smallest cow with their faes (more like a killer now at best) and hit him 5x for around 500a

-526 Jedi Knight Chon Actrion (0/5)

+137 candy canes and planes (3/0)
    +122 WantedToBeHuman (3/0)
    +104 no sleep for you (3/0)
    +103 Haters gonna HATE (3/0)
    +91 idontsleepthroughalarms (3/0)

Our response so far is 2 hits and 1 bounce on their cows (dont even ask me about the bounce before I abandon and quit).
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information