Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orc/Cleric War Build

Orc/Cleric War Build

I was just wondering if someone could help me with a war strat. I am going more for a twice attack build being that I am up at camp and can only log on to my computer twice a day. This is what I was thinking of running.

10% Homes
    10% Farms
    15% Banks
    22% TG
    5% Arms (thinking of getting rid of these and dumping somewhere else)
    15% Guilds
    5% Towers
    10% WT
    5% Stables
    3% Dungeons

I currently am running roughly 2.5tpa and 1wpa. Wish my wpa was higher...

Also, I am running 30ish dpa without elites and the rest into off

Forum Addict
    to run 2x attacks per day, you need to bring your 12.80h attack timer down at 12h, which requires %10 rax, prefably little more to compensate acre fluctuation..

if i were you, id scrap homes, banks, arms all together in favor of rax, gs and some more stables.. if your other attackers arent running gs though, feel free to keep them in either homes or banks whatever you prefer..

So would you just use acres to stay populated?

Yes, no need for homes unless you can take advantage of them. And in war, homes generally tend to be a waste. You asked for a war build, not a OOW build. Say you get moderate to heavy chained, your homes will be destroyed and you'll just be overpop. If you MUST keep homes, phase them out during war, don't rebuild. And put into something more useful like barracks, GS, WTs, etc.

However, if you're not warring, homes are plenty fine as they'll give you more income to grow and whatnot.

LoRD_SaMPuaN is correct.
    Last edited by Robertz; 19-01-2016 at 16:21.

If you know you can keep your army in/out within one tick, you can get rid of stables altogether once you've sent out for the first time. Agreed with the above. put banks/homes/arms into something else. Barracks/GS/hosps for even further -% casualties on top of cleric bonus? Up to you! :)

Needs to get out more
    When clericing I tend to use more GS to prevent losing dspecs unnecessarily. I kinda run my entire cleric strat based in getting the most from the durability benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Homes 10
    Banks 10
    Guilds 10
    Rax 15
    Towers 5
    Dungeons 2
    Stables 13
    Wts 10
    Tgs 17
    Farms 8

Problem with swapping stables is you need quite a bit of money to do so. Also stables are more land effecient than tgs. Give you more offense than the me bonus from tgs. I put 13% it may be a little high or low just make sure all your elites are on horses. After war starts and you get land in just don't build anymore stables start phasing them out. Just my opinion.

My build for my Orc/Cleric

40% homes
    7.5% farms
    8% rax
    10% stables
    8%guilds
    5% towers
    10%TG
    11.5% banks

68% draft im running 97% BE with 124 opa at 200% wage rate. 7dspa. 2.8 wpa raw 2.8 tpa raw.

I could break anyone anytime. Anyone could break me too but at 40dpa without elites they can't double tap me easily.

I always fly low so they wouldn't make me a chain target.

Been in 3 wars. I was doing great with some aid of the KDmates. Can break 2 province per attack and I can double tap them.

My strength is from my Population.

But it depends. Im running high science. 963.5 bpa.

Post Fiend
    I'd make you a chain target

Most troops losses for orc/cleric would come from desertions... need rax and GS (if the rest of kd is also running)
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 19-02-2016 at 14:12.

Forum Fanatic
    Orc/Cleric sucks. Merchant is better.

That said - most of your dangerous troop loss as Orc is from ops and overpop, and that should be considered.

You should be more focused on how you can best leverage your bonuses rather than what to build. Homes-heavy is pretty nice for Orcs, to afford versatility between pumping, growth, and warring. You do need a failsafe plan against really deep chains, but aside from that you usually don't need GS and they can prove counterproductive. What you build on incoming, and how you manage being land-chained, is a lot more important with high-homes, but if you aren't controlled your BE should tick up faster than normal. The added homes also translate to more soldiers and (free) emergency-drafted troops, which is helpful for accumulating soldier balls.

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    Orc/Cleric sucks. Merchant is better.
    Nope.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Orc/Cleric is awesome!!

Forum Fanatic
    Yes it does suck. It is only less sucky because of a lack of alternatives, with Warrior and Tactician being nerfed or less useful. The one really good thing Cleric brings is plague immunity, and how much do Orcs care about Plague?

Thread Information