Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An unexpected journaly.

Thumbs up An unexpected journaly.

I truly am blessed for I have landed in a kingdom with a monarch who has played and completed all 66 ages! Including Betas!. I have never met anyone who has even bothered claiming to have played every single age so I am truly in great company.

Our forum is pretty empty, there is a stickied role call thread that I have only partially contributed to as I don't feel like sharing my email/facebook information with these newcomers to my utopia life.

For now I shall look into my monarchs accomplishments over such a long career. I hope this isn't an Anri situation where they have simply done poorly ever age and then used simple longevity as a claim to fame.

Edit: my monarch has bestowed upon me the name "Ham" I am blessed to have been noticed.
    Last edited by goodz; 19-01-2016 at 23:27.
    My life is better then yours.

Plot twist: He is Anry.

I really like when I random in and a guy claims crowns not realizing that you can look up past ages so easily.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

A lesson in math.

Nyressa Flass (monarch)
    you will need 2 tpa per acre.

Goodz
    is it possible to have 2 tpa per acre?

Mines of Grim
    yeah. it's standard now.

Can someone help me with some math? I need 2t/a/a (a is acres and t is thieves). I'm guessing this is just going to result in me needing 2 total thieves? It sucks I have to release since I just trained them. My acres is 400.
    Last edited by goodz; 19-01-2016 at 23:41.

total thieves = t*acres*acres? So I need 320 000 thieves. This makes sense to me. I am glad I no longer have to release. Sorry I was doing my math wrong. I shall inform my monarch I cannot possibly get to this number.

This could get really interesting.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    Sounds like you found Scott 250

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Forum Fanatic
    an unexpected journey

The Jerks.

Needs to get out more
    Oh, goodz. Mercy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    It's these guys all over:
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...e-Constitution

See post #71

March 24 of YR1 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Obould Many Arr0ws (x:xx) and crushed it.
    March 24 of YR1 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Olive (x:xx) and crushed it.
    March 24 of YR1 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province AriLyn Moonblade (x:xx) and crushed it.

March 24 of YR1 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province CattieBrie (x:x) and crushed it.

March 24 of YR1 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province A S M 0 D E U S (x:xx) and crushed it.
    March 24 of YR1 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province T I T A N I A (x:xx) and crushed it.
    March 24 of YR1 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Drizzt do Urden (x:xx) and crushed it.

Spread out over 3 KD's quite a few of them got deleted - you are now in the only KD were they retain their leadership. Congrats :D

EDIT: See how they mostly use names from Forgotten Realms :)

I have also forgotten these realms you speak of so I cannot recognize the names.

Are they evil? I shall defeat them.

Also I have quickly established that human merchant appears to be some kind of master race. I am enjoying this fact

Lol.....
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Alas this province also won't last more then 24 hours. I have decided to continue my journey in another kingdom.

Our monarch has declared that we shall not look for war until we have killed off all inactives and got an active core of 20+ people. That sounds unfathomably boring- considering we're at like 10 active players, 5 inactive players, 7 green players - or something. I'm not ever looking at that kd page again.

some kingdoms seem to think they are the only ones with inactives and that they cannot war until they are gone.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    some kingdoms seem to think they are the only ones with inactives and that they cannot war until they are gone.
    It's the worst habit to break of ghetto monarchs, trying to convince them that more likely than not another inactive will fill the spot of the inactive that we're killing off.

If you sit around all day for weeks on end killing inactive players your active players will become inactive. There are generally other kingdoms with inactive players war them. I mean if you kill all the inactive and get 20 active players, you're basically stuck warring a kingdom with 20 active players. Getting better doesn't necessarily increase your odds of winning war. It's why war wins isn't a legitimate way to track skill.

Thread Information