Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An unexpected journaly.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It's the worst habit to break of ghetto monarchs, trying to convince them that more likely than not another inactive will fill the spot of the inactive that we're killing off.
    Agreed, but even so, they need to learn to distribute roles. How many kingdoms have I been in ~

1 - where the t/m core is inactive, only to sign in and complain about stolen gold and runes.
    " You mean the ms I'm suffering was a free gift? Wait! There's more! "

2 - where the 3 active players send specs to kill the dragon, only to be the focal point of enemy violence till WD. The inactive grow and actually end up with higher honor.

3 - where the answer to intel is to have 10. Yes, 10 undead tacs, because 5 were too inactive to gather intel. And we still have no intel.

4- where the answer is to have more avians for more attacks. But then we have a core eating ms with elites home.

5- where we start a chain on the enemy top province but have 100k nw and 9 provinces difference between the first attacker and the second.
    " I suicided for 25 acres... "
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    lol stratO how do you deal with this stuff man

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    lol those are all good Strato. Don't forget....

6) The heavy attackers that only attack once a day yet feel like a boss because they went untouched the entire war cause the enemy was focused on the active players.

Needs to get out more
    It is a tradition of my people to saunter afk for 3 days after war. Upon the 4th day we celebrate 'Beg For Soldiers' day after everything is trained at dawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Hey I was in that kingdom up until a few days ago. Let me know if Nyressa is legit or not I could not tell....

... actually, based on the conversations that I had with her, I was under the impression she was using 'double-speak' if you know my meaning. I was accused again and again of trying to destroy the kingdom when I was only trying to get the monarch to address the kingdom over a pm we all received (from another kingdom) claiming that Nyressa and others were in fact multis.

I logged in to discover this one day, as well as half the kingdom having switched their vote to me (without my agreeing to it, in fact I stated day one that I wouldn't/couldn't be monarch). First thing I did was make a thread saying to vote for Nyressa, then I began speaking to and calming down the kingdom-members, among which were a few first-agers and second-agers, it was a nice group actually. People started defecting though quickly after Nyressa mishandled the "scandle" (which I tried to point out to people had no basis in fact at that point).

The fact Nyressa didn't show up for 24hrs after we received the PM allowed the situation to worsen and when she did arrive I was accused of being "duped" and such, and I was pretty offended, so I just defected.

But I am curious if she is a multi.

I think that sage learn immunity creates incentive to multi, as lazy sages might want a few gc targets lying around to keep their investment level maxed... was my thought anyways.

Her nwpa hasn't moved since a few days into the age... makes me wonder.

Please keep me posted on my former kingdom, I think about them often ;)

Jotun's post is basically the PM we all received.
    Last edited by Wolzly; 21-01-2016 at 08:03.

I believe she's just not very good at utopia. No reason thus far for me to think she was a multi.
    My life is better then yours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolzly View Post
    I think that sage learn immunity
    Sage isn't immune to learns.

The province ran a fairly high tpa and I doubt was a gold farm as it wasn't being plundered either and was intraing inactives.

Post Fiend
    Hmm okay. Shes a difficult lady to work with. If she were in your office ud put exlax in her coffee every day :p

I am now being mocked by me kingdom mates for my inability to grow. I shall step up my game to goldy levels and become the biggest, most tanned province in the kingdom.

Last edited by Palem; 28-01-2016 at 20:43.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    With the morale support of donjuan I made an attack and explored some. Soon my peers will tremble at the size of my mighty province.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    With the morale support of donjuan I made an attack and explored some. Soon my peers will tremble at the size of my mighty province.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I have awoken.

My pathetic kingdom mate "steel" is in awe as I am nearly 50% larger then his under defended heap of a province. Korp trembles at the 30 acres I have on him. Only Bishop now stands between myself and true greatness.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I have awoken.

My pathetic kingdom mate "steel" is in awe as I am nearly 50% larger then his under defended heap of a province. Korp trembles at the 30 acres I have on him. Only Bishop now stands between myself and true greatness.
    Bishop and I right now:

Thread Information