Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro v Green(?) v CR

Forum Fanatic

Pyro v Green(?) v CR

Seems there is some activity in the top, "Cheesy Pickup Lines" - Green, according to CR's KD name - dropped war early looks like and exchanged some "hits" with pyro:

** The kingdom of GREEN **
    Total land exchanged: -82 (5/8)

Some notable lels:

February 21 of YR2 You Are My Love And Peace (GREEN) invaded Notinher (PYROS) and captured 0 acres of land.
    February 22 of YR2 Melts upon touch (GREEN) invaded Cosmic Occult (PYROS) and captured 0 acres of land.
    February 22 of YR2 Melts upon touch (GREEN) invaded Cosmic Occult (PYROS) and captured 0 acres of land.

Meanwhile, it appears CR commenced a wave on green a tick after this stuff happened:

** The kingdom of CR **
    Total land exchanged: +2,481 (38/1)

Pyro and Green are both claiming hostile in their tags, both are in fort, and I'm not sure what to make of the overall situation based on those hits, seems kinda not hostile. CR has "real hostile" in theirs.

Seems interesting nonetheless, and I'm curious about what will come next.
    Last edited by tetley; 21-01-2016 at 23:45.

The Jerks.

Needs to get out more
    You know that saying: don't force it, just let it happen.

Well that's what's happening. I'm not doing anything and things are just happening.

~ Don't confuse this with taxes. I feel Green was waved by CR because they hit me. ~

The Dude: It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh...
    Donny: I am the walrus.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 21-01-2016 at 22:09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    In before CR accuses Green of dodging after CR dodged FREE earlier in the age...

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    In before CR accuses Green of dodging after CR dodged FREE earlier in the age...
    FREE is still more than free to get a war with CR

/me strokes himself to the thought of the angst just waiting to pour out onto this forum.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Lol looks to me like CR bullying.

Seems more likely the two kds who are in range of each other would war each other and not a kd 1.5x their size

Scribe
    If you make a bunch of marches with 0 acre gain or 1 or 2, don't be surprised if no one considers it a hostile imo

Forum Fanatic
    I don't see what the issue is here.

3.5 days ago, we told Green that we would wave them if they didn't want to work out a deal. They said they didn't want to work out a deal. 24h later -- when we went fort -- they told us that they arranged a war with Pyro and wanted a deal. So we told them to PM us on IRC, and we'd work out a deal. 2+ days later -- we still haven't received a PM from them.

If you're going to fake a hostile with a kingdom in order to be 'safe' while you prep for actual conflict, you need to actually play it up. The same way that waving the worst kd on the server doesn't make you safe from hostile, nor does pretending to be hostile with a friendly by doing a bunch of 0 acre hits. I think Binar said it best:

[11:53:40] <Binar> why are u hitting into an active hostile?
    [11:58:12] Disconnected
    [12:18:30] Disconnected
    [12:22:33] <Binar> nevermind bro. lol! 0 acre hits. hahaha.

Sounds like a bully justifying his actions @zauper. You don't take their word? So if it is a fake hostile then you were right. What if it isn't a fake hostile and they go to war? Then you are just being a bully?

Forum Fanatic
    Yea, I mostly want to know if the parties involved are making a serious claim of hostile protection based on those hits, and/or green's feelings on the matter

Plattermann who do you represent? Do you think zero acre hits to start a war seems legitimate?

The Jerks.

I agree those hits are shady, but if two reputable kds like pyro and green say they are going to war, I would probably trust that information. I think both pyro and green just got out of wars recently??? Probably had an agreed date with each other and are trying to prepare. Based on Zauper's post they obviously learned that CR was going to wave them and tried to keep that from happening by tagging and hitting for hostile without doing significant damage to each other (pyro and green) so they can continue to prep for whenever their planned war actually is.

If you aren't in an active hostile you are free to be hit.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Plattermann View Post
    they obviously learned that CR was going to wave them and tried to keep that from happening by tagging and hitting for hostile without doing significant damage to each other (pyro and green) so they can continue to prep for whenever their planned war actually is.
    And does this strike you as an okay way to proceed? Your post seems like a summary rather than an analysis.

The Jerks.

Man. My oop hit was that good.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    If you aren't in an active hostile you are free to be hit.
    Your statement is false. IT should be;
    Even if you are in active hostile, everyone is free to hit too...even in war.

Thread Information