Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Pyro v Green(?) v CR

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *sigh*
    Really guys?

Knock it off

but who will catch it when it falls Palem? It seems cruel to knock it off.

:(

the humanist in me worries this is all somehow wrong.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Hello,

Yesterday was one of the most f****ed up day as evening before that I was drunk and didn't remember who I put as my sitter. I needed sitter because my wife decided I had to to drive 450km for a puppy and it wasn't for free, had to pay 700 euros. Sitting hours in car with an hangover wasn't fun and obviously I even shouldn't have been driving, but I did. When I got back then new problems started as puppy wet floors and carpets. Guess who had to take her out every hour. I managed to log into utopia only once yesterday and sitting wasn't ended.

Tryied to watch some TV but when I woke up it was around 3 am, puppy tryied to get into my bed on the side I was sleeping. I turned off TV, checked my whatsapp messages, I got told that sitting were over. As armies were out I fell asleep again. Next time I woke up around 6 am haveing cold sweat on my body. Saw puppies and gayparade in dreams...what a sick night. Now it is 9 am and I just noticed my armies are back right before my 10km cross country skiing start, so I need sitter again. Just 30 min ago I got told that I will be left home alone with puppy and need to take care of her. Wtf, I got this skiing in calendar for more than week, so first time I got a win over puppy and my wife took puppy and daughter with her.

Btw a week ago I got told that I'm going to be a father again in August. Now this is real life, I read some of your nice stories too. Utopia is fun and I have that fun less because there are too many pricks around who think if they got the power then they got the rights. Thruth is that your time will come, I won't forget it, this age next age, age after next one.... played it since 1999 and obviously another bunch of ages in future.

Thank you for your attention.

Have FUN :)!!!

Forum Fanatic
    What the .....

What kind of dog is it?

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    TFW you have to italicize your word play because you know you wouldn't have got it if someone else made it. If your best insult for me is to insinuate that I am gay, you're going to need to work a lot harder. I take 0 offense to being called gay, I don't see anything wrong with it everyone should find their happiness. It is offensive that you consider it an insult though, you should broaden your horizons.
    Again apologies it wasn't planned and was only italicized after. You don't have to be gay to suck a dick, it's about dominance. I just legitimately think you should do it to find your happiness and place in the world of Utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Again apologies it wasn't planned and was only italicized after. You don't have to be gay to suck a dick, it's about dominance. I just legitimately think you should do it to find your happiness and place in the world of Utopia.
    It's wrong of me to hold you to the standards these forums have set for intelligence and wit. A bar so low we're going to need James Cameron.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    BoH - You are one of the biggest sleazeballs on the forum, what would you POSSIBLY know about playing Utopia honestly?

Quote Originally Posted by zsivhawk View Post
    BoH - You are one of the biggest sleazeballs on the forum, what would you POSSIBLY know about playing Utopia honestly?
    More unfounded personal attacks. Interesting how when confronted with logic certain people find the need to spew hate. Please inform me as to how I am a sleazeball and to what you know of my Utopia play.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    What the .....

What kind of dog is it?
    German shepherd

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *a more exacerbated sigh*

This is why we don't have nice things. Much like m6ngel's puppy, you guys just piss all over it.

Thread Information