Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro v Green(?) v CR

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Man. My oop hit was that good.
    Nope. It is because the one u hit is too lousy which make your lousy hit becomes good

Needs to get out more
    This'd be a cool game of Whac-A-Mole for CR if every kingdom in the top 30 started cowing. Just for fun. They might become the biggest kingdom, well maybe not ever, but by ratio ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    If you aren't in an active hostile you are free to be hit.
    Bishop, as the game representative, you should be saying "you are free to be hit at any time" right?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Bishop, as the game representative, you should be saying "you are free to be hit at any time" right?
    bishop is drunk, leave him alone!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    he took off his game administrator cap and put on his game ethics hat for that one, i suppose.

The Jerks.

If you fail at diplo then cry to yourself because there will be no pitty from the community.

If these two kingdoms are really just looking for a good even war I am SURE CR can trim the same amount of acres of off pyro if nesta would like.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    If you fail at diplo then cry to yourself because there will be no pitty from the community.

If these two kingdoms are really just looking for a good even war I am SURE CR can trim the same amount of acres of off pyro if nesta would like.
    This thread was started by Tetley, not anyone in Green. So I don't know who is crying Band of Horses, but I do appreciate that you speak for the community.
    Last edited by Legality; 22-01-2016 at 02:26.

Post Fiend
    To give a summary of events:

From CR, Topsy provide's a wonderfully nice mail asking if we would like to land drop for a cf with them. At that point I say no because I anticipated to be actioning against Pyro once we leave eowcf as we were right in range of each other. However, after talking with nesta and protector in detail they explained to me that the entire top has already establish cf's within the first 2 weeks of the age with CR and most of them end in Uto Yr3 or Yr4. So out of the top 6 KDs, we are the only ones left that haven't CF'd CR and they'll still be hitting us. Well, once I've confirmed a war with Pyro, I ask very nicely if CR can wave us after we've warred Pyro. And I anticipated that CR wouldn't just say yes. So nesta and I worked on dropping out eowcf early and establishing hostile relations: hitting each other (them 7, us 8), starting dragons against each other and tagging hostile. Thought this would show CR that we are infact going to war Pyro.

Unfortunately that didn't stop CR from waving into our hostile and we are still warring Pyro even though we lost over 125k in troops. But, for now all I can ask is that CR stops hitting into our hostile and moves on. And now we're receiving the beginning of their 2nd wave it seems.

As for contacting topsy...I have tried a few times on irc under a different alias because we were trying to hide..but that I guess that was a fail. However, he was never on while I was. And I would mail CR's monarch and he would take a long time to reply or just keep referring me to topsy. This whole context that CR is setting up that they've tried to communicate is a facade.

Ultimately, it comes down to timing. We have an arranged war with Pyro, but unfortunately neither KD would be ready until March and we left war cf in February. CR wanted to use that exact window to take acres from us and even though nesta and I started hostilities earlier than we wanted to in February (because of that very reason), CR couldn't resist and still hit into our hostile. So, CR, I humbly ask that you stop hitting us as go into hostilities with Pyro.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post

Give CR what they want...at the end of the day, CR wont even make it to the top 100 in the combined chart. LOL
    Is like he can have the biggest dick in the world, but he dunno how to screw.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Give CR what they want...at the end of the day, CR wont even make it to the top 100 in the combined chart. LOL
    Is like he can have the biggest dick in the world, but he dunno how to screw.
    I don't think CR cares for unofficial forum charts.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    To give a summary of events:

From CR, Topsy provide's a wonderfully nice mail asking if we would like to land drop for a cf with them. At that point I say no because I anticipated to be actioning against Pyro once we leave eowcf as we were right in range of each other. However, after talking with nesta and protector in detail they explained to me that the entire top has already establish cf's within the first 2 weeks of the age with CR and most of them end in Uto Yr3 or Yr4. So out of the top 6 KDs, we are the only ones left that haven't CF'd CR and they'll still be hitting us. Well, once I've confirmed a war with Pyro, I ask very nicely if CR can wave us after we've warred Pyro. And I anticipated that CR wouldn't just say yes. So nesta and I worked on dropping out eowcf early and establishing hostile relations: hitting each other (them 7, us 8), starting dragons against each other and tagging hostile. Thought this would show CR that we are infact going to war Pyro.

Unfortunately that didn't stop CR from waving into our hostile and we are still warring Pyro even though we lost over 125k in troops. But, for now all I can ask is that CR stops hitting into our hostile and moves on. And now we're receiving the beginning of their 2nd wave it seems.

As for contacting topsy...I have tried a few times on irc under a different alias because we were trying to hide..but that I guess that was a fail. However, he was never on while I was. And I would mail CR's monarch and he would take a long time to reply or just keep referring me to topsy. This whole context that CR is setting up that they've tried to communicate is a facade.

Ultimately, it comes down to timing. We have an arranged war with Pyro, but unfortunately neither KD would be ready until March and we left war cf in February. CR wanted to use that exact window to take acres from us and even though nesta and I started hostilities earlier than we wanted to in February (because of that very reason), CR couldn't resist and still hit into our hostile. So, CR, I humbly ask that you stop hitting us as go into hostilities with Pyro.
    Note to all future war opponents of green.

If you want to stall, just hit some out of range ghetto 8 times for 0 acres and claim you're hostile.

Green considers that a hostile and will absolutely not hit into your kingdom.

Also how have you lost 125k troops on ?45? hits, I somehow doubt you're losing 2500 acres per hit at this point in the age.
    Last edited by Meep; 22-01-2016 at 02:56.

Post Fiend
    You'll see Meep. We'll war Pyro. And then you can call it fake or whatever you want. Essentially, we were trying to establish that we both were hostile with each other. Tried to show that in our news. Tried to tag that in our KD names. Because we knew you guys were coming. Even though I asked your leadership to hold off on wave until after war with Pyro.

Anyways... all I care about now is to move on from this so my KD can have some resemblance of a war with Pyro.

poor sportsmanship CR. sad.

What goes around comes around I guess @Green.

Godly does indeed care @Meep (funny stuff read the thread).
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What goes around comes around I guess @Green.

Godly does indeed care @Meep (funny stuff read the thread).
    What do you mean by that

--

Also, link me? I don't want to read the entire thread, but I do want to read Godly caring.

Thread Information