Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro v Green(?) v CR

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    I don't see what the issue is here.

3.5 days ago, we told Green that we would wave them if they didn't want to work out a deal. They said they didn't want to work out a deal. 24h later -- when we went fort -- they told us that they arranged a war with Pyro and wanted a deal. So we told them to PM us on IRC, and we'd work out a deal. 2+ days later -- we still haven't received a PM from them.

If you're going to fake a hostile with a kingdom in order to be 'safe' while you prep for actual conflict, you need to actually play it up. The same way that waving the worst kd on the server doesn't make you safe from hostile, nor does pretending to be hostile with a friendly by doing a bunch of 0 acre hits. I think Binar said it best:
    You are nothing but a crook that likes to waste 50 other peoples time. That is all you are. You are deplorable.

I'm talking about the combined chart, you said CR doesn't care about it, but Godly wants the game to give him #1 honor chart as well when he whores essentially.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Yea, I mostly want to know if the parties involved are making a serious claim of hostile protection based on those hits, and/or green's feelings on the matter

Plattermann who do you represent? Do you think zero acre hits to start a war seems legitimate?
    It was real, and it was going to be a real good war, and now its boring.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Plattermann View Post
    I agree those hits are shady, but if two reputable kds like pyro and green say they are going to war, I would probably trust that information. I think both pyro and green just got out of wars recently??? Probably had an agreed date with each other and are trying to prepare. Based on Zauper's post they obviously learned that CR was going to wave them and tried to keep that from happening by tagging and hitting for hostile without doing significant damage to each other (pyro and green) so they can continue to prep for whenever their planned war actually is.
    Hey look someone with sense.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Note to all future war opponents of green.

If you want to stall, just hit some out of range ghetto 8 times for 0 acres and claim you're hostile.

Green considers that a hostile and will absolutely not hit into your kingdom.

Also how have you lost 125k troops on ?45? hits, I somehow doubt you're losing 2500 acres per hit at this point in the age.
    Note for all future war opponents of green. CR will attack them just before you are about to go to war.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I'm talking about the combined chart, you said CR doesn't care about it, but Godly wants the game to give him #1 honor chart as well when he whores essentially.
    he'd still not have the WW chart to make the combined chart :D

--

I was more so referring to your "what goes around comes around @green"

I believe it's karmic justice for last age and bad diplo this age (from what it seems) - I'd rather not go into detail about last age because I never liked the thread where FS express their discontent anyway, it just ends up in some lets flame FS rubbish, we have plenty of those to go around already.

Godly can still make the combined chart, looking at you FREE.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    CR, the new garbage collector

Post Demon
    I believe it's karmic justice for last age and bad diplo this age (from what it seems) - I'd rather not go into detail about last age because I never liked the thread where FS express their discontent anyway, it just ends up in some lets flame FS rubbish, we have plenty of those to go around already.

Godly can still make the combined chart, looking at you FREE.
    I flame whoever seems to be in the wrong at the time, if it's you guys doing ****, so be it, if it's other guys doing ****, so be it :p

I'm not even talking about you, but funny that you feel called out. It's the forum trolls that will jump on any given opportunity to flame FS.

I'm not playing in FS since a week back or so anymore.

Post Demon
    I'm not even talking about you, but funny that you feel called out. It's the forum trolls that will jump on any given opportunity to flame FS.

I'm not playing in FS since a week back or so anymore.
    I don't feel called out, I'm just pointing out that I'm an equal opportunity troll, so bring up the drama! :D

I like you Meep but stop pushing it, like I said there's a thread about it already, I'd rather not talk about it and I'm not even playing in the KD in question anymore :D
    It's nothing worth mentioning again anyway, don't know why I did, guess I just talk too much.

Post Fiend
    It's nothing worth mentioning again anyway, don't know why I did, guess I just talk too much.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    This thread was started by Tetley, not anyone in Green. So I don't know who is crying Band of Horses, but I do appreciate that you speak for the community.
    And this thread since that post has been filled with tears of the bad diplo kds.

When the #1 kd says would you like acres for CF you say yes or you fight. KDs trying to dodge has never worked out well, and this is the lamest attempt since Pew v ED b2b friendly wars and even BinBin doesn't consider this a real hostile. I'd say to take your fake hostiles back to the warring tier but even they wouldn't accept this one. Arranged war isn't protection either.

I really do enjoy when the kids want to play with the adults.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    And this thread since that post has been filled with tears of the bad diplo kds.

When the #1 kd says would you like acres for CF you say yes or you fight. KDs trying to dodge has never worked out well, and this is the lamest attempt since Pew v ED b2b friendly wars and even BinBin doesn't consider this a real hostile. I'd say to take your fake hostiles back to the warring tier but even they wouldn't accept this one. Arranged war isn't protection either.

I really do enjoy when the kids want to play with the adults.
    They said wave us after the war. Dodge what exactly?

Thread Information