Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Pyro v Green

Well that depends on your approach to cheating. Either all things are cheating or not, OR you can engage in this subjective pussyfooting about gradations of cheating. I just impose strict liability across the board myself. I think it is just easier for game purposes.

Also, not that I appreciate the nuances of it, but there is some discussion about was it a hack or not... whatever....

To me, x-logging is x-logging. There is no minor/major of it. Is x-logging wrong? yes. If you leave a back door open to x-log and get hosed because of it, do you deserve what you get as a result? yes. Should there be whining associated with it? no.

Now, as to equating the levels that you are differentiating. I did not equate. I analogized. There is a difference.

Party 1 engages in poor conduct that enables party 2 to engage in poor conduct. In both cases that is what has happened here. I leave all of the fine-line weighting schemes to people that care.

But basically I don't think there is a single player today who has played for any length of time that has not either cheated, or played with cheaters and remained silent. Its all a big mire of pig ****. For anyone to pretend outrage is ridiculous.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Right, there's this level:

And then there's this level:

And then there's the boss level:

What level you on brah?

(let's be honest, on the munk/prot thing -- obviously, no one was clean, and Munk's sharing his login information with prot is a problem, but the interesting thing that doesn't get discussed in this conversation is the sharing of login details in BB -- the kingdom that Munk was in when he was sharing login info with prot and vice versa. All that gets discussed is either the hacking (which, while suspicious I'm fairly convinced was not actually prot), or that Munk was bad for cheating -- ignoring Prot's cheating and reciprocal sharing with Munk)

p.s. cute level:
    Last edited by Zauper; 26-01-2016 at 22:11.

I know you all cheat. No need to start pointing tiny fingers on who is worse

#remembermunksxloggsite
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Right, there's this level:

And then there's this level:

And then there's the boss level:

What level you on brah?

(let's be honest, on the munk/prot thing -- obviously, no one was clean, and Munk's sharing his login information with prot is a problem, but the interesting thing that doesn't get discussed in this conversation is the sharing of login details in BB -- the kingdom that Munk was in when he was sharing login info with prot and vice versa. All that gets discussed is either the hacking (which, while suspicious I'm fairly convinced was not actually prot), or that Munk was bad for cheating -- ignoring Prot's cheating and reciprocal sharing with Munk)

LOL the images.

I agree. Everyone is a scumbag in that scenario. I apply equal censure to all involved. Would I ban any of them? NO! No more than I would ban people who played in BF for crosslogging and having sitters (and don't tell me that **** never happened, I was involved in that) or all the account trading, or all of the team viewing happening today or any of the other **** that is done. Its all bull****. People are competitive enough that they are willing to ignore the rules to do whatever. When they get caught, they pay for it, and we all move on. I find harping on this **** from the past laughable because anyone who has played since age 4 has been either involved in or complicit in cheating. Its as simple as that.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I feel like I belong in a rubber room any time I read Sheister's logic. Is this a robot or do people like this really exist? Argue just to argue... never cede any points.

He is playing in a kingdom that has the least moral high ground in modern utopia after the multi/fakewar incident and he wants to talk about xloggers.

If you feel so strongly about cheating, why don't you just quit your kingdom?
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    LOL the images.
    GET ON MAH LEVEL

and you all like
    Last edited by Zauper; 26-01-2016 at 22:30.

Needs to get out more
    I'm so completely technologically and mechanically inept I couldn't cheat if I wanted to.

Couldn't even get into full war build because it would've been the equivalent of attacking myself.

I'm in Pyromaniacs and I don't cheat.

That's one. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

The majority of the kingdom players never know nor want to know what goes on in council channels.

That's why every time I make an accusation and some random perennial core jockey like Shockwave or Sheister comes in to defend his kingdom, I always laugh and tell him to check his kingdom before making a fool of himself.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I feel like I belong in a rubber room any time I read Sheister's logic. Is this a robot or do people like this really exist? Argue just to argue... never cede any points.

He is playing in a kingdom that has the least moral high ground in modern utopia after the multi/fakewar incident and he wants to talk about xloggers.

If you feel so strongly about cheating, why don't you just quit your kingdom?
    I could ask you the same question. But, as I pointed out, dredging it up is silly. You clearly just can't read. My point is not that people do or do not or did or did not cheat. My point is, everyone has cheated or has been complicit in cheating and sanctioning people beyond whatever happens at the time they get caught is stupidity. If we sanctioned everyone with bans and so on for all the cheating done, there would be like.... 50 utopia players. But every time some "nugget" gets dropped about someone cheating you act like you won at Clue. I have news for you Colonel Mustard, at some point everyone was in the library with the candlestick. Move on.

I am not being in the least evasive, argumentative or ambiguous in my statements. I will chalk this up to your divinity being limited to utopia mechanics and not inclusive of general communication skill.
    Last edited by Sheister; 26-01-2016 at 23:02.

Needs to get out more
    I'm adept at smelling the sausage being made if there's any consolation in that.

As a traveller I've seen many places and ways of playing. I've seen players 'winked out' and they always seemed like nice guys. The charm of fortune is a generous tip of the hand.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm adept at smelling the sausage being made if there's any consolation in that.
    Are you being Freudian, or is a sausage just a sausage? Wait, for Godly's benefit, could you explain to him why you are smelling sausage? He has problems with less concrete expressions.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Are you being Freudian, or is a sausage just a sausage? Wait, for Godly's benefit, could you
    explain to him why you are smelling sausage? He has problems with less concrete expressions.
    You don't have to see sausage being made, it has an odor :-)

Translation for Godly = CRs move on Green was a blip, but nothing followed from this administration.

The diplomatic landscape will harden in a short few weeks, so no worries. Your nudge was apparently a farm war preemptive strike based in the decimation to a similar human core. The CF fiasco was a necessity. My personal assessment of war time activity indicates Green is capable of running an avian core at ludicrous speed and could array themselves to do considerable harm. To say the least, there are things that simply aren't done, but they can.

Analogy Mart. Brought to you by Star Trek TOS:

SPOCK: Yes.
    (They watch as Kirk returns to the bamboo clump and picks out a short, wide stem.)
    SPOCK: Fascinating. Good. Good. (Kirk cuts vines to length against a rock) He knows, Doctor. He has reasoned it out.
    (Potassium nitrate gets shoveled into the bamboo)
    SPOCK: Yes. Yes.
    MCCOY: What is it, Spock?
    SPOCK; An invention, Doctor. First potassium nitrate, and now if he can find some sulphur and a charcoal deposit or ordinary coal.
    (Kirk is at the outcrop of sharp diamonds, and putting them into the bamboo too.)
    MCCOY: What's he doing?
    SPOCK; Diamonds. The hardest known substance. Impelled by sufficient force, they would make formidable projectiles.
    MCCOY: What force?
    SPOCK: Recall your basic chemistry, Doctor. Gunpowder.
    GORN [OC]: Captain, let us be reasonable.
    GORN [on viewscreen]: You have lost. Admit it to yourself. Stop running.
    (Now the sulphur goes into the cannon, and finally he finds a vein on coal.)
    SPOCK; Coal.
    (Now Kirk settles down to empty the bamboo, crush the coal, make a hole in the bamboo for a fuse and then mix his ingredients a little more precisely.)
    MCCOY: Can he do it?
    SPOCK: If he has the time, Doctor. If he has the time.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 27-01-2016 at 01:55.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information