Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro v Green

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Why this war not covered in utopia news? No link on my throne page.
    Because it's not in news.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

We're still being outhit. Econ is roughly even now after some fireballs and chastity control from our side. Still they have tog and that counts as econ.

We have slayed the 2nd (ruby) drake that they sent and are trying hard to fund our 2nd (emerald).

Pretty close and tough fight so far. Well played both sides.

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from March 23 of YR2 till May 1 of YR2 - 27 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 187 (12,504 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 166 (11,932 acres)
    -- Ambush: 7 (351 acres)
    -- Conquest: 4 (221 acres)
    -- Raze: 7 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 3 (1.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 55
    Total attacks suffered: 185 (14,499 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 179 (14,447 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (52 acres)
    -- Raze: 3 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 2 (1.1% failure)
    -- Uniques: 54

** The kingdom of Pyro **
    Total land exchanged: -1,995 (187/185)
    +1,854 An unknown province (24/0)
    +461 Notinher (12/1)
    +417 Heart Pirates (12/3)
    +350 RobinHood (6/4)
    +311 Cosmic Occult (9/3)
    +243 I want Dark elf back (5/0)
    +203 kjbhbjjj (10/7)
    +173 PanzerkampfwagenVI (11/2)
    +171 Popolopodopolis (1/0)
    +158 ugh not again (3/0)
    +118 Yu Yevon (11/6)
    +78 Styx (4/1)
    +3 Age67 (3/1)
    -31 Daedalus (10/11)
    -45 The A (1/1)
    -94 bug (8/5)
    -219 Dangalonglinglong (0/1)
    -513 Baby Wipes (1/6)
    -656 battlefield (11/15)
    -847 BigOne (10/16)
    -860 senescence (10/16)
    -867 Swiggity Swooty (10/20)
    -1,070 Abx (5/21)
    -1,333 Songkkk (10/45)

** The kingdom of Green **
    Total land exchanged: +1,995 (185/187)
    +2,502 An unknown province (20/0)
    +803 WhatsOnMenu Me-N-U (11/1)
    +757 Tour of your body please (12/2)
    +734 you are the yin to my yang (7/0)
    +683 Call me maybe (12/0)
    +632 Run Your Life With Me Baby (8/0)
    +626 If girls were boogers (10/0)
    +604 Lets Utopia And Chill (8/1)
    +588 Did you just fart (10/0)
    +580 CanIHaveDirectionsToYourHeart (9/2)
    +578 ull like me good in bed i am (8/0)
    +387 May I flirt with you (4/1)
    +279 I d look good on you (2/0)
    +171 VasAQuerer (2/1)
    -352 Youve been on my mind (9/9)
    -449 IAmThiefThatWillStealURHeart (0/3)
    -505 You want to smell my finger (0/3)
    -743 U be my curry I be your spice (10/19)
    -780 Your eyes are like diamonds (9/20)
    -878 How you doin (6/16)
    -922 YouCanExpect2InchesTonight (8/26)
    -965 You Are My Love And Peace (4/24)
    -1,153 You Complete Me (11/32)
    -1,182 DatDude (5/27)
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

yay! once again nesta does the things I am too lazy to do...

yeesh! we ARE down in acres... I may need to pay attention now.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    well, it looks like pyros are deep chaining more which would explain some of the acres discrepancy since it's still early.

The Jerks.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    well, it looks like pyros are deep chaining more which would explain some of the acres discrepancy since it's still early.
    Its a useless figh for green.. Pyro won this again before war even started with growing theyr key prov in perfect range... Everything else its non sense talking. Thats pyro thing.. And they do it perfect. All warring kds insists about having tms in good spot and trying to make them ub.. Pyro fights on next lvl - nw advantage on key province... Sad but im pretty sure all "war" kds will fall in this trap. Fair or not... Again the "prep"' for war wins this war.

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Its a useless figh for green.. Pyro won this again before war even started with growing theyr key prov in perfect range... Everything else its non sense talking. Thats pyro thing.. And they do it perfect. All warring kds insists about having tms in good spot and trying to make them ub.. Pyro fights on next lvl - nw advantage on key province... Sad but im pretty sure all "war" kds will fall in this trap. Fair or not... Again the "prep"' for war wins this war.
    Is it Pyro genious strat or CRs double wave over Green big guys that made Pyro's pvs UB?

Ummm I don't think we initially had any UBs. I think that it was in part the wave and in part that avians don't have much staying power and in part picking the right province to chain and in part PROPPING THE CRAP out of their high offense.....

/me shrugs.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    Is it Pyro genious strat or CRs double wave over Green big guys that made Pyro's pvs UB?
    One could argue that the two choices are synonymous.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    One could argue that the two choices are synonymous.
    Is your implication that Pyro counted on/hoped for/intended for/was complicit in CR hitting Green?

The Jerks.

Absolutely. They admitted to telling Green to engage in a fake hostile and presumably talked them out of negotiating all the while having full knowledge that no sane person in utopia would respect it thus setting them up for failure.

Obviously this is my personal stance and not the stance of my kingdom.

Why else would the co-masters of fake conflicts give such bad advice to their enemies. I can't possibly understand what would make Green listen to these guys.
    Last edited by Godly; 23-01-2016 at 22:45.

Needs to get out more
    They're pretty good on the bottom, these avians. It's like when a marlin jumps onto the boat:

"you were suppose to go for the hook!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Absolutely. They admitted to telling Green to engage in a fake hostile and presumably talked them out of negotiating all the while having full knowledge that no sane person in utopia would respect it thus setting them up for failure.

Obviously this is my personal stance and not the stance of my kingdom.

Why else would the co-masters of fake conflicts give such bad advice to their enemies. I can't possibly understand what would make Green listen to these guys.
    As much as i dislike ur "im the best fck the rest" moments u are right about this... "Top" whoring kds tends to "advice" othert kds about negociating theyr deals from theyr point of view... And lets be serious you will allways negociate with ppl like protector/nesta and the others dif. than green/wsk and the others.. Thats the "cf deals" is about now..

Who would ever negotiate with wsk? I would not again...

Forum Fanatic
    it's admittedly a little odd that Green took advice from the kingdom they were planning to war. But uto is a learning experience i guess

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    it's admittedly a little odd that Green took advice from the kingdom they were planning to war. But uto is a learning experience i guess
    All Nesta suggested was to start hostilities early because he anticipated CR would be coming and he thought the only chance to not have CR hit into us was to try and show a hostile ahead of time because 1) they would either respect the hostile or 2) get the community to be upset with them if they still hit into the hostile. He never told me to use my top to hit their bottom tier. He never told me to not talk to CR. He would ask if I spoke with CR and often I would reply "I tried reaching out to topsy, but I guess he's not online" or "their king keeps referring me to topsy on irc and i'm too busy at work".

And Nesta is a friend with one of the leaders of Green in real life, so that's why we talked as much as we did. No major conspiracy unless (as some people suggested via in-game mail) nesta and CR are allies and this was all planned from the get go.

And honestly, if that is the case....so be it. Life is too short to get mad at a 1vs2 in a game called utopia.

Thread Information