Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro v Green

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    I dunno, ask BoH

So you lost the war because of CR's involvement?
    I definitely believe so. Not to take away from Pyro, but we were in an advantageous position before CR moved in. CR really hurt our pmd and killed a lot of elites on all of our attackers and dropped our halflings into range all while reducing our peasantry. And pyro explored up the right provinces in the mean time which eventually lead them to have UBs that could attack with impunity. And while we kept trying to NW drop their attackers out of range, because our lowered defensive numbers on our attackers, they could easily just raze us down into range to do a nice top-down chain 2-3 at a time. That created a nice 100k NW gap between our attacking core which made our deep chaining a lot less effective. And they peasant controlled some others. It really slowed down our dragon production.

Essentially, Pyro did the right things to ensure victory and we did the best we could with the situation.

Post Fiend
    June 9 of YR2 Green vs Pyro Hostile (x:xx) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!

well
    Woops, that was an accident

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    A kd's who's goal is to war without asperation of finishing #1 in land/nw. In the broad sense.

I'm not trying to take way from Green's performance here. It really looks like they did a hell of a job in this battle. The sizes now are b2b-able and merch v non merch.
    We are a warring KD...we are just trying to war the top this time and that requires getting a lot of land.

Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    We are a warring KD...we are just trying to war the top this time and that requires getting a lot of land.
    It's noble to fight on bigger acres instead of ghetto bashing and tricking small kds into war. Good on you to do that. I really hope that even with a loss you've learned quite a bit from this whole fiasco, and I really want to see a b2b war since same size after.

Speaking of ghetto bashing:
    June 9 of YR2 Green vs Pyro Hostile (x:xx) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!

well
    Burn the tetler!
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    yeee b2b

The Jerks.

Postaholic
    B2B, then this time, it will be Pyro turn to get waved before war. CR becomes fairplay.

Veteran
    Yes a B2B would be good, hope it happens. Until the rest get in range, we are already in position to continue the war.

Hey, update the community! Give summary, SN not working. :)

Resting time!
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

looks like fpyro finally got their first 'real' war win after !1 year/4 ages since the crowning age? it must be tiring pressing the withdrawal button countless of times during the last year (vs emeriti, cr, warring ghettos). was it like a 20% ww record or something?

prior to this, they have not won a war against opponents within 15% nw range (excluding nw dropping).

OH WAIT. seems like CR helped them win this war too.
    Last edited by TheOne; 25-01-2016 at 10:42.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

I liked you better as an asian female cj.

#bringbackoldcjavatar
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    looks like fpyro finally got their first 'real' war win after !1 year/4 ages since the crowning age? it must be tiring pressing the withdrawal button countless of times during the last year (vs emeriti, cr, warring ghettos). was it like a 20% ww record or something?

prior to this, they have not won a war against opponents within 15% nw range (excluding nw dropping).

Wow you sound bitter. We can't all be sellouts like you.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

You'll get over it one day
    *huggles*

This post does not reflect well at all for your reputation. Really what are you trying to achieve here. Share w us, maybe we can help :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    He's a little heartbroken after a messy break up. It's ok. Taylor can fix this :)

Thread Information