Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro v Green

imagine him as a petite and attractive asian woman and it helps you to understand.

#bringbackoldcjavatar
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

awww now everything makes so much sense

me gives Cj a hug

Needs to get out more
    I can see this now like a surgeon looking at some healthy guts; cJ, you were the intuitive one.

It's common form that the creative ones rise like meteors and burnout. I know - it's career stuff, blah, blah, blah..but really, you've displayed all the outward traits.

I'm intuitive to a fault. I can't register players following my insanity, so I travel instead of trying to lead. It's how I figured out longevity in a game culture that suffocates creative ad-lib.

~

In exchanging marches with Green I could see a little of their long game. I noticed things that intrigued me.

Good luck moving forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    He's a little heartbroken after a messy break up. It's ok. Taylor can fix this :)
    Unfortunately, bandaids don't fix bullet holes. We need to bring in the cavalry.

ooooooo good one. I guess I am not enough of a fan of her swiftness for that (despite that it was obvious, it just did not click in my head).

I guess I just don't got baaaaaaad blood.

#bringbackoldcjavatar
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    I see you've developed quite an ego CJ
    [16:26] <Heiney> u king of vices

PyroManiaCs

WeHurt

Say what you want about cJ, but his success since leaving pyro and pyro's subsequent failure is pretty evident. To say he just became egotistical is also naive, he had this while in pyro too (Omg remember the tl;dr cJ posts?) He is who he is. When you love like that blood runs cold.

#KeepThiscJAvatar
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    looks like fpyro finally got their first 'real' war win after !1 year/4 ages since the crowning age? it must be tiring pressing the withdrawal button countless of times during the last year (vs emeriti, cr, warring ghettos). was it like a 20% ww record or something?

prior to this, they have not won a war against opponents within 15% nw range (excluding nw dropping).

OH WAIT. seems like CR helped them win this war too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Say what you want about cJ, but his success since leaving pyro and pyro's subsequent failure is pretty evident. To say he just became egotistical is also naive, he had this while in pyro too (Omg remember the tl;dr cJ posts?) He is who he is. When you love like that blood runs cold.

#KeepThiscJAvatar
    Err his success was? Failing to make a single KD and hopping around like a fly and achieving nothing? From some unnamed KD who decided to call themselves Sillies then got flamed at by the real SPGC old timers for being imitations, then renamed to Crazies, then still couldnt even win the age where everyone who cared about the charts stopped what they were doing to action another KD thereby giving him a free pass, then going to some SS KD and making a mess there and hopping to what, ED, and where else? Honestly I cant even be bothered about how long the list goes.

When all else fails, he can always become the hypocrite that he is, which leads to his downfall and so many people to dislike him. It's an inherent part of his character that is so lacking. People like protector and flogger and Bart have asked me, you guys used to be so tight, you're neighbours, I'm sure you can fix things? These people cant see the whole picture of course, but I've seen enough of his hugely flawed character to say confidently that he will never go far in relationships and in life as long as that goes on, and I've not seen any hints that he's realised his mistakes after a year.

Why do I call him a hyprocrite? Let me cite one classic example off the back of my head, at least utopia related. I wonder what the likes of eragon and tadpole who play with him now would think of this hypocrite when they know he's been calling them cowards without a backbone. When Roughknecks disbanded, and they were looking for a new KD, we offered spots for them but those players did not join Pyromaniacs but joined CR instead. In Mr Ego's terms, being without a backbone meant joining the KD that crowned the age earlier plus having the seemingly most stacked roster, all in order to try and win a crown the easy way. And what does the almighty CJ do after he failed repeatedly at making a KD or trying to make a KD his KD? Lol, he becomes a backbone-less coward like he called his current teammates. @the devs, apologies if this borderlines on issuing personal insults, but I hardly think when a person calls himself names, its called insulting. Shan't share the logs here, but if you care you could pm me for logs, I probably have them but no promises (could be in old computer).

The recent dwindle of PyroManiaCs and Mr Ego's departure was nothing more than a coincidence. Everyone playing in the KD back then can attest to me bringing the KD to a first crown, with a roster containing several who were crown-starved for ages yet saw the realitic potential to win one with me, and played hard to win it before they retired. They epitomise the contrary of cowards with no backbones; they are heroes.

I've lost at least 11 of those players after that age, so no lol, BoH, you cant be more mistaken. Just looking back at the roster of crown age (through the charts), there was Unnecessary, Daddio, Cody, Faegan, iPandemic, Noir, Siggy, Avalanche, Procy, Steve and Mr Ego himself. There might be more; I cant remember closely how many stopped playing at which age, but almost 90% sure of the above list being the leaving players after crown age.

I cant ever recall and have never once undermined what Mr Ego contributed to the growth and flourishing of PyroManiaCs while he was around, and you can see in this post I still haven't, except point out the fact that he isn't the (only?) reason why we weren't as good as we were. We're building a team and I enjoy giving back to the game and teaching noobs the hang of the game, which is what I'm taking a step back to do this age, rather than do the simple thing a coward with no backbone would have done.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 25-01-2016 at 16:18.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Man its obvious Cj broke up with Nesta and not the other way around, such anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    Hey, update the community! Give summary, SN not working. :)
    Back on topic, news summary is:

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from March 23 of YR2 till June 7 of YR2 - 57 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 368 (25,480 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 337 (24,754 acres)
    -- Ambush: 8 (403 acres)
    -- Conquest: 5 (323 acres)
    -- Raze: 11 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 7 (1.9% failure)
    -- Uniques: 108
    Total attacks suffered: 411 (28,444 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 382 (27,207 acres)
    -- Ambush: 17 (1,237 acres)
    -- Raze: 4 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 8 (1.9% failure)
    -- Uniques: 112

** The kingdom of PyroManiaCs **
    Total land exchanged: -2,964 (368/411)
    +2,085 An unknown province (26/0)
    +795 ugh not again (10/0)
    +525 Heart Pirates (20/10)
    +416 Popolopodopolis (3/1)
    +298 Cosmic Occult (18/13)
    +296 I want Dark elf back (9/5)
    +240 Age67 (8/5)
    +213 Baby Wipes (13/19)
    +187 The Great One (8/0)
    +185 The A (3/2)
    +60 Notinher (19/10)
    +3 Yu Yevon (19/18)
    -68 bug (15/12)
    -113 Styx (9/6)
    -129 Butterfly Pocket (8/2)
    -144 PanzerkampfwagenVI (19/10)
    -214 kjbhbjjj (18/23)
    -219 Dangalonglinglong (0/1)
    -324 Daedalus (18/20)
    -672 senescence (22/34)
    -909 BigOne (22/41)
    -943 Abx (13/27)
    -1,007 battlefield (18/37)
    -1,030 RobinHood (14/28)
    -1,077 Swiggity Swooty (18/30)
    -1,418 Songkkk (18/57)

** The kingdom of Green **
    Total land exchanged: +2,964 (411/368)
    +2,609 An unknown province (22/0)
    +1,370 WhatsOnMenu Me-N-U (24/3)
    +1,355 If girls were boogers (20/0)
    +1,228 Lets Utopia And Chill (20/2)
    +939 Did you just fart (20/1)
    +878 May I flirt with you (10/2)
    +869 Run Your Life With Me Baby (16/2)
    +771 I d look good on you (10/2)
    +678 VasAQuerer (9/1)
    +560 Tour of your body please (16/6)
    +21 Cause you blowing me away (1/0)
    -71 you are the yin to my yang (15/14)
    -189 CanIHaveDirectionsToYourHeart (17/21)
    -268 IAmThiefThatWillStealURHeart (2/3)
    -275 Youve been on my mind (19/16)
    -323 Call me maybe (20/19)
    -416 You Are My Love And Peace (16/29)
    -505 You want to smell my finger (0/3)
    -528 YouCanExpect2InchesTonight (22/44)
    -554 Your eyes are like diamonds (24/26)
    -587 How you doin (21/23)
    -619 You Complete Me (26/37)
    -687 ull like me good in bed i am (22/27)
    -807 U be my curry I be your spice (20/29)
    -1,058 DatDude (11/28)
    -1,427 Melts upon touch (8/30)

For the last 16h of the fight or so, we sent our 2nd emerald drake and it was tanked by them till withdrawal. Pyro was drake free and I think after chatting with the monarch of Green, their 3rd drake was about 1.2 million away from flying but it wouldnt have hurt us too badly because it was a ruby and we had too many UBs and they were running too low defenses for it to matter. This prompted them to withdraw.

By the end of the fight, we have secured a number of UBs (some functional UBs, where they could hit 1-2x in decent range about 80% still, yet leaving close to UB defense where the opponents could only 1x and not do any more side hits except land def provinces). They were ugh not again(halfling merchant), myself (faery mystic), dangalonglinglong (halfling rogue), I want dark elf back (dwarf merchant), The A (halfling rogue), Popolopodopolis (elf mystic). This was done through focused feeding of resources on near UBs for training after our 2nd drake flew, and by halfling rogues self pumping via propping. Our smaller halflings and the faery in the core were also holding their own hitting their attackers in range and 4xing their land def province respectively. They stayed afloat, helped contribute some core hits which helped the chain ladder, and occupied some of their core's attention, while the rest pumped to UB.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Man its obvious Cj broke up with Nesta and not the other way around, such anger.
    Agreed Humperdinck.

cJ could have crowned that Crazies age. If he wanted to force the fights late age instead of giving cf to Pandas and WSK, he would have then forced Expendables to either lose or accept farm outs and further sully that tainted crown. He fought his way through that age though and won some decent wars, though he had advantage in all but the first pre gb war. He did build a kd and get wins.

Nesta further backs my stance that cJ didn't just gain this ego, he had it all along.

So you lost those 11 people, if you had kept cJ though it seems you would have gained some decent guys since he recruited a crown contender roster. I wonder what his WAR is? Could it be Godly esk?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    So you lost those 11 people, if you had kept cJ though it seems you would have gained some decent guys since he recruited a crown contender roster. I wonder what his WAR is? Could it be Godly esk?
    Out of the 11 I lost, he asked about half of them to join his casual KD the age after, they agreed since it was nothing serious and casual. Then started messing around in places he shouldn't have (hitting into Simians prep against Divinity etc), which eventually led to our fallout. It was a contributing factor, but not the only one, for the reasons I've stated earlier above.

And finishing 2nd in a one-off age and nothing to follow up with is a crown contendor roster? I've finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the consecutive ages since we crowned and he's made more of a contendor roster?

The age he finished 2nd at the breakout of the GB Awar, Emeriti was in a far better position than them (pity they asked/advised their allies to raze competitors), BB was #2 despite being razed in EOWCF and stalled on the acre for raze settlement by Bour, and they got to #3 by beating Warseekers? Come on, its not at all hard to beat Warseekers. All due respect to them, but I just handed them one less than 7 days ago in a fight arranged at 24 v 25 inside our first eowcf with 55h to go-time. All it took on my side to make them wave the white flag from the moment we gave the button, was using 700 pool acres strategically, and just having the know-how to prep much better than their merchant heavy setup. The rest is just history.

Then started messing around in places he shouldn't have (hitting into Simians prep against Divinity etc), which eventually led to our fallout.
    lol, that is really the pot calling the Kettle black.

Why would that lead to a fallout between you when yourself dont have issues jumping into other peoples conflicts?

If I recall correctly BoH, sillies/crazies was made up of a lot of the retirees from pyro who were going to have an age off. Then both camps kinda hung with whichever side of the break-up they were on. Most might come up with some other rationale, but I think that about sums it up. At the heart of it was people being upset about being waved in the last week of the first age post crown (iirc). It was at that point that CJ decided to go on a propaganda campaign against Nesta and pyromaniacs because he was upset about that.

It is really sad tbh. I think if everyone would have gotten out of their own way things would have been better. That said, before this most recent post by Nesta, I don't recall him ever calling CJ out. Rather it has been CJ flaming pyromaniacs for what four ages now? If I had to pick one being more high strung than the other, I would not pick Nesta. I still won't opine as to who I think is "right" or "wrong" in the circumstances of the "break-up". I do find CJ's behavior more reprehensible (as indeed I generally find anyone who devotes a lot of time bad-mouthing an "Ex" in public.) I know everyone's feelings were hurt, but I do wish all parties would choose to take the high road.

also, CJ's old avatar was better. Seriously it was more pleasant to look at.

#bringbackoldcjavatar
    Last edited by Sheister; 25-01-2016 at 17:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    If I recall correctly BoH, sillies/crazies was made up of a lot of the retirees from pyro who were going to have an age off. Then both camps kinda hung with whichever side of the break-up they were on. Most might come up with some other rationale, but I think that about sums it up. At the heart of it was people being upset about being waved in the last week of the first age post crown (iirc). It was at that point that CJ decided to go on a propaganda campaign against Nesta and pyromaniacs because he was upset about that.

It is really sad tbh. I think if everyone would have gotten out of their own way things would have been better. That said, before this most recent post by Nesta, I don't recall him ever calling CJ out. Rather it has been CJ flaming pyromaniacs for what four ages now? If I had to pick one being more high strung than the other, I would not pick Nesta. I still won't opine as to who I think is "right" or "wrong" in the circumstances of the "break-up". I do find CJ's behavior more reprehensible (as indeed I generally find anyone who devotes a lot of time bad-mouthing an "Ex" in public.) I know everyone's feelings were hurt, but I do wish all parties would choose to take the high road.

also, CJ's old avatar was better. Seriously it was more pleasant to look at.

#bringbackoldcjavatar
    Pretty much spot on. You did forget to include that CJ was actively trying to poach players who stayed (at least he tried with me).
    Last edited by nithrand85; 25-01-2016 at 17:19.

Thread Information