Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro v Green

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    lol, that is really the pot calling the Kettle black.

Why would that lead to a fallout between you when yourself dont have issues jumping into other peoples conflicts?
    It caused a fallout because I had asked him not to do those things because inevitably those things get linked back to me because he was the ex-steward in my KD, when I had nothing to do about it. Anri, the victim of his actions, can testify to my claims. Like I said, his ego got over him and he wanted to settle some personal score with Anri, and I was the collateral damage. I also had to spend 3 hours talking to ASF over what he did when I had better things to do. They waved Emeriti and counter NW dropped when Emeriti tried to NW drop to declare. They succeeded once. Then they tried it again with Anri, but failed and got farmed and chartshaped.

I've jumped into whose conflicts? If you'll like to call it, then maybe ED FS? I've not stopped a fight from happening 1 v 1 or fairly. I've stopped an excessive farming and unreasonable demands for a CF to end the fight. That in essence, was how I saw it and how I acted, and that was my opinion of that situation, and you are of course entitled to yours so we can beg to differ. Its not the same thing so I wouldnt call it a case of pot calling kettle black.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 25-01-2016 at 17:27.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Quote Originally Posted by nithrand85 View Post
    Pretty much spot on. You did forget to include that CJ was actively trying to poach players who stayed (at least he tried with me).
    Well, I was not trying to get lost in the weeds with everything there. I am trying to keep the nitpicking and issues to a minimum. To me the main point is not who did what when, but that the situation in general is sad.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    I've jumped into whose conflicts? If you'll like to call it, then maybe ED FS? I've not stopped a fight from happening 1 v 1 or fairly. I've stopped an excessive farming and unreasonable demands for a CF to end the fight. That in essence, was how I saw it and how I acted, and that was my opinion of that situation, and you are of course entitled to yours so we can beg to differ. Its not the same thing so I wouldnt call it a case of pot calling kettle black.
    Yet you didnt wave FS when they did the exact same thing towards ED the age before, thats what we call a hypocrite. Why not be upfront of what you did instead of trying to sugarcoat, since your lack actions against FS the previous age its obvious you have no isseus with the behavior. Rather you felt you needed to help friendly kd cause they couldnt handle it on their own. This garbage that you saw it as your ethical duty to interfer in the conflict is such garbage. In the end what you did was a 2vs1 hostile and you trying to justify wont make it anything else (as you did admit).

But I guess, anyone is free too interfer in any conflicts Pyro has and making up a bogus definition and there will be no reprecussions from Pyro? :)

Also lol at "had to spend" Nobody was forcing you, you could easily just ignored it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    When all else fails, he can always become the hypocrite that he is, which leads to his downfall and so many people to dislike him. It's an inherent part of his character that is so lacking. People like protector and flogger and Bart have asked me, you guys used to be so tight, you're neighbours, I'm sure you can fix things? These people cant see the whole picture of course, but I've seen enough of his hugely flawed character to say confidently that he will never go far in relationships and in life as long as that goes on, and I've not seen any hints that he's realised his mistakes after a year.
    Classic Dear John. This is more fun for me than it should be lol

but someone else had to bring up bad blood... which was the obvious one...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Bad blood is garbage. If you're going to be a poser fan at least use We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

Dialogue between nesta and cJ. True story.

cJ: I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone" but all that's dead and gone and passed tonight.
    Nesta: I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ^I don't know you, but we're best friends now.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    ^I don't know you, but we're best friends now.
    Crossing that one off the bucket list.

I've lost at least 11 of those players after that age, so no lol, BoH, you cant be more mistaken. Just looking back at the roster of crown age (through the charts), there was Unnecessary, Daddio, Cody, Faegan, iPandemic, Noir, Siggy, Avalanche, Procy, Steve and Mr Ego himself.
    Did you just cite losing faegan and avalanche as reasons you guys are not as good anymore? I only know who Procy is on that list and he's a pretty average player, so the rest must be horrible as well.

To me, after seeing these "influential players" you claim to be the difference, it becomes more and more evident to me that pyro was a 1 man show in cJ.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    I wonder what the likes of eragon and tadpole who play with him now would think of this hypocrite when they know he's been calling them cowards without a backbone. When Roughknecks disbanded, and they were looking for a new KD, we offered spots for them but those players did not join Pyromaniacs but joined CR instead.
    I laid claim to eragon's Utopian soul long time ago fyi

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Did you just cite losing faegan and avalanche as reasons you guys are not as good anymore? I only know who Procy is on that list and he's a pretty average player, so the rest must be horrible as well.

To me, after seeing these "influential players" you claim to be the difference, it becomes more and more evident to me that pyro was a 1 man show in cJ.
    CJ didn't do anything special the crown age, and neither did Nesta. We won the age YR0 because everyone else decided to go ROFL Avians, I remember many times at the start of the age declaring our crown and victory for the age because everyone else went with hilariously bad setups. We were the only properly setup kingdom that age, everyone else failed miserably. Only kingdom that stood any chance that age was Emeriti because they had 2nd best setup (and then when they decided to do a proper setup the next age they won as well), they had flaws in their setup though and lost the war which they might have been able to win if they picked better races/personalities. Kingdom setup trumps all, after that its luck (avoiding the first weeks nonsense is important and fake wars make things even easier in year 0) but even still cream rises to the top, and the best setup kingdom almost always wins. All we had to do was login and farm all the inferior setups, and we did exactly that.

P.S. The most hilariously bad setup was yours by the way, we farmed you twice and it was easy, war heros lol
    Last edited by bombdigie; 25-01-2016 at 18:53. Reason: P.S.

Needs to get out more

This is rude. I'm sure cJ is a fine leader in his own right. No history lessons please.

In essense, nesta is thus working with what he's got. By your own admission; if the quality of nestas roster was horrible. The comparative, in your opinion, to his would be the quality of his players.

CJ did well with a skeleton crew, but so then has nesta. Both have risen from the warring tier late in the game without 50 ages of refinement to back it up. Both have charted. Nesta, more consistently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Seems something is severely lacking in your comprehension skills.

All I did was look through the roster that age and point out who left after we won. I did not say how good or how bad the players were individually. And Im still not going to comment at that aspect, despite your attempts to put me in that direction. I do not have as many ex contacts, having only come back into the game age 54, so I do not have the reaches to replace 11 at once with known reliability. That is all Im saying in the above situation.

If you have not played with any of the other 11 players, who are you to question their quality? Unknown core players who are not vocal on this forum or on IRC doesnt mean they su*k. They know their roles and they get the job done. It took me some time to micro and teach some of them and out of that 11, with the exception of Procy and Cody, probably have never led a KD or been names people were familiar with. They made mistakes, but they were a dependable solid bunch.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 25-01-2016 at 19:25.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Speaking of triggered, look at all of the triggered noobs coming out of the woodwork.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information