Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Godly the full story

Postaholic

Godly the full story

So i dont think we yet got the full story or atleast we dident get it enough, lets have it godly tell us how you became so great an utopia player that you are now beating 3500 players again and again and again .. wait...

Im very intrested in your ages from 1-40, what did you do where did you play ?, was it the great shadowlight all along, the one you build with another nick ?, i mean alex ... share the story ???, there must be alot more stories to be told, i cant wait for them.

./ sits down to wait for the great story of godly, with all the self build kingdoms, the game of crowns the great insight the PLAYER, LEADER, Teacher GODLY.

How did this fair and hornest player fair inbetween the the noobs and the cheaters, how did this clean angel become the superhuman we know as godly today !!!
    Last edited by Mike^; 23-01-2016 at 06:35. Reason: had to add more

I'm not sure anyone will have enough time to read that whole story, can we get it on audio book? I might be able to chip away at it on my morning commute when Howard isn't live.

Mike would also like an official birth certificate, high resolution images of every girl Godly has ever laid with, a reproductive organ imprint, and his long form tax return.

#WelcomeToTheGodlyForums #MoreTopicsAboutGodlyThanWars
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Too bad Orson Wells can't do books on tape anymore. I guess Fran Drescher, Carol Channing and Lou Holtz could audition for the chance of a lifetime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Is this even under debate? You think if it wasn't true, it wouldn't have been debunked over and over again by now?

Unfortunately I don't believe there is an active player playing in utopia that played with me in the round 5 crown run, but ASF, flogger were playing utopia during the crown run. I have them on ICQ. They probably don't remember me because I wasn't the monarch and was doing internal strategy (just like I do now), but I can send them a message and they can confirm that it's me. Mansoor played in Shadowlight later and should probably know all the stories. Also anyone that played in andn00bs during the honor crown runs should know about me since I was pretty much the most sought after free agent when I left SL.

Round 4: (randomed into SL): Forest of Light (SL:SL)
    Round 5: (Crown, 39th land in the world): Arcadian Warrior (SL:SL)
    Round 6: Birds of Paradise (SL:SL)
    Round 7: Alexander the Great (SL:SL)
    Round 8: Dunno the rankings page switched to BF?
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    can you create another expendables please i miss taking easy acres from the so called best was almost as easy as taking acres from cp and his ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    can you create another expendables please i miss taking easy acres from the so called best was almost as easy as taking acres from cp and his ghetto
    So why havent you? You had all last age.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So why havent you? You had all last age.
    i see you still haven't figured out how to remove your head from your ass. how many ages will it take?

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    i see you still haven't figured out how to remove your head from your ass. how many ages will it take?
    Did you got to the doctor to talk about your issues in the toilet? Or still taking 40 minutes ****s?

:/ guys, seriously?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

lol'd at both comments

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Unfortunately I don't believe there is an active player playing in utopia that played with me in the round 5 crown run...
    You played with me godly, then you decided to pay for information so we kicked you out of the kingdom.

Forum Fanatic
    do you play Magic the gathering godly?

The Jerks.

Sir Postalot
    Someone hacked my ICQ so I lost my 1,000 person contact list. Didn't play for like 5 years afterwards. What was my ICQ nickname?

Forum Addict
    omg i just found my old icq -- my number is 82521918 <- add me!

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    omg i just found my old icq -- my number is 82521918 <- add me!
    79059621, that number is stuck in my fingers forever, No way I remember my password still though... :P
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Thread Information