Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Godly the full story

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Considering just how much godly talks about how great he is in every thread, his absence and lack of arguments in this particular one raises questions.
    What? He provided information about him as far as it went. Or did you expect a glorious story?

Cringed at thread.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    On second look, I don't see you on my ICQ list under flogger. Perhaps we never added each other. Oh wait weren't you greatniss? I was Alexander @6195478
    Ding Ding. And I recall an Alexander.

i only heard of godly when he was in zz, doing diplo with cgg and he mention godly was the cow, spanish something,

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Forum Fanatic
    odd

The Jerks.

The Spanish one was #1 prov I think and KuhaN was second?

Post Fiend
    Spanish Armada

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

1) I played in SL for at least 10 rounds, so that's false.
    2) I'm not even sure what pay for information means.
    3) Just for ****s and giggles, what was your nick and prov in round 5?
    2) I'm not even sure what pay for information means.
    It means that your mental capability is not good enough to figure the game by yourself so you need to pay for instructions like you did to your pen pal buddy Realsometing dude who we also kicked out of the kingdom after he taught you how this game works.

I dont think someone that barely can convey understandable english should talk about other peoples mental capacity. :)

But, hey lets trust the one person that comes here claims that he ended up in the exact same kingdom with the exact same amount of provinces and the same monarch that xlogged all the provinces again.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I dont think someone that barely can convey understandable english should talk about other peoples mental capacity. :)
    Yes, you are correct english is not my native language, reverb of latin is, do you know this vernacular latin, no?, so please then try to understand that reading ''bad'' english is better than translating almost extinct language which has no online translatoe.

Quote Originally Posted by tehawk View Post
    It means that your mental capability is not good enough to figure the game by yourself so you need to pay for instructions like you did to your pen pal buddy Realsometing dude who we also kicked out of the kingdom after he taught you how this game works.
    The fact is, again, I played in Shadowlight for 10+ rounds and was in the "council" every round. When I left for andn00bs *voluntarily* because I wanted to be more competitive than the rest had time for, it was a huge emotional moment in the kd considering all we had been through (10 rounds is roughly 2+ years of real time friendships).

You are either a) on drugs b) thinking about the wrong kingdom c) thinking about the wrong person.

Edit: I was also 14 years old when I first started in SL, and this was before there was anything like paypal, so I'm not even sure how I could pay anyone online to "help me with instructions." Best you could do is mail a check or something and what 14 year old has a checking account?
    Last edited by Godly; 25-01-2016 at 18:55.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

You know you are forever utopia damaged when u cant remember your ICQ number when asked, even if your Life depended on it, but as soon as you fire up ICQ your fingers magically types in the number like it was yeasterday you used it.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I cant retrieve mine :(
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    I've been trying to get access to mine since this thread started. ICQ has the worst customer support.

Thread Information